Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched Paks interview he seemed shaky and uncertain as to what exactly happened and what Shannon said when he supossedly entered Brewers house.... If you examine Shannon's phone records you could surmise Pak may have been in the house for about one hour before Shannon called 911.....Pak admits in his interview Shannon agreed to 2 hours for 450.00 at Brewers so Pak would have expected Shannon to be done At 4 am...so Pak should have checked in with Shannon at shortly after 4 am to confirm she was done /ok or Shannon should have let Pak know she was staying longer for more money...Pak calls Shannon at 4:09 for one minute, in Canada an unanswered call show as one minute, Shannon doesn't answer at that point Pak should have called her again or gone to Brewers door to say "hey what's up"but he says he didn't go into the house until 451 am just prior to Shannon calling 911... At no time in his interview does he say Shannon called to say she was staying longer...I don't believe Pak sat in the car for about an extra 40 minutes after Shannon should have been done without knowing what was going on...its possible he entered Brewers house shortly after his unanswered 409 am call and thats why Shannon said "they are trying to kill me" because Pak was involved or aware of whatever was going down in Shannon's last hour at Brewers house and it would explain why Shannon was afraid of Brewer and Pak.... Once Shannon broke away from them and called 911 they knew they had to back off of her
JMO

This is a FiOS1 News special report from 2012, titled "Bodies at the beach -Search for a serial killer", that I had not yet seen: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaripbEHkc
Close to the end of it, FiOS1 News petition for the release of the 911 calls, and the reply from SCPD is quite interesting;
Quote: "Information pertaining to individuals who are... subjects of an investigation but never prosecuted are not available..."
I would assume it at least pertains to Brewer and/or Pak.

Yes, and the SCPD have already stated that the release of the 911 tape would"compromise confidential information and frustrate their investigation into the LISk case" I posted the exact statement on the previous Shannon thread...so Shannons disappearance has to be somehow connected to the Lisk case.... Brewer fits the published profiles of LISK and Shannon fits the profile of the GB4 and Pak is clearly lying about the events that night.... it's too much to be merely a coincidence..,,QUOTE=Jellybeansky;13138843]This is a FiOS1 News special report from 2012, titled "Bodies at the beach -Search for a serial killer", that I had not yet seen: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaripbEHkc
Close to the end of it, FiOS1 News petition for the release of the 911 calls, and the reply from SCPD is quite interesting;
Quote: "Information pertaining to individuals who are... subjects of an investigation but never prosecuted are not available..."
I would assume it at least pertains to Brewer and/or Pak.[/QUOTE]

And, strangely... who knows if the original 911 recording still exists. Per a reported policy (mentioned by PS149 (I think) and discussed on a podcast by JRay), they are destroyed after a predetermined time period. It would be inexcusable IF SCPD destroyed the recording in an open/active investigation (as they have described SG's case)... but it sure wouldn't surprise me if they did.

19 months passed before LE searched for Shannan where she was last seen, AND when they did, it took less than 10 days to find her.

They were both (Brewer & Pak) given lie detector tests and passed them. That is why they were ruled out.

Lie detectors tests are so inaccurate, almost all states do not allow them to be used as evidence in court cases. The fact somebody 'passed' a lie detector test only proves they are an experienced at deception. Aldrich Ames, the most notorious CIA mole, passed CIA administered polygraphs twice!

Most devious people have no trouble passing a polygraph. I would be more shocked if individuals like Pak and Brewer did not pass.

Information pertaining to individuals who are... subjects of an investigation but never prosecuted are not available...

If SCPD is using this as an excuse not to release the 911 transcript, can they estimate how many more weeks of investigation they need?

One would expect after more than 250 weeks that LE would be able to use the confidential information on the 911 tapes to begin prosecution by laying charges. Do they expect the tapes to reveal some new information in the future? If Shannan named names, what more are the police waiting for, the Person(s) named to confess? If she said Person #1, Person #2 were present at Brewer's house and said 'such and such' that is likely not evidence admissible in court anyways. If the killer is named on the tape, he knows the police are watching him, so he will be extremely careful. Cops can watch him for the rest of his life and he may not commit another crime. Doesn't Shannan deserve better?

Or are they waiting for all the detectives and witnesses who were present to pass away or disappear? Poor Gus is gone, Mari is gone, who is next?

If the SCPD hadn't dropped the ball on this investigation they should have seized the laptops and cellphones and investigated the cell phone records of Brewer, Pak and Hackett right away as soon as Shannon went missing. They should have been able to obtain warrants since a missing girl called 911 saying she was going to be killed and she wasn't seen again.Also the ridiculous statement by Brewer about Shannon being a tranvestite and him wanting her out... BS... Paks crazy story about him being set up by Shannon and his ridiculous test of her mental state by asking her about fear and loathing in Las Vegas!! .. what seriously???so she went to the extreme of calling 911 to get out of paying him .. saying they are trying to kill me and then she's found dead.. and then of course the insane calls by Hackett to Mari... I'm not a conspiracy theorist but my common sense tells me that Brewer,Pak,Havketts and SCPD statements about Shannons final hours and her death do not make sense and they are hiding the truth about what happened in Oak beach that night.., I agree with Windsor Shannon deserves better

Shannan was murdered by lisk...and I will never change my opinion about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Amen. I'm very unpopular for my view on this among my friends, but I'm not changing my mind. Glad I'm not alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

At this point it would seem Hackett was the last person to see Shannan - due to his very strange call to Mari Gilbert. Records show he called her. There is no reason for Mari to lie about this call from a man she doesnt even know. Why did hackett then lie about not having seen Shannan? How did he get Mari's number? Hackett claims he was told by pak + alex (driver and boyfriend of shannan) to call mari to 'offer support'. We need info from alex and pak to see if this claim is credible. I can't rule out pak alex and joseph brewers as suspects this early in the investigation. They need to be sat down for a long interrogation to see if they crack.

Shannan was murdered by lisk...and I will never change my opinion about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Not likely Alex is a POI as he was not involved in the events of that night/morning.

So that leaves Pak, Hackett and Brewer, since the SCPD believed that Shannan's death was accidental, they would have no reason or desire to seriously question these individuals at the time.

Our only hope is the case against Hackett for wrongful death proceeds and discovers some answers. Has anybody got any recent info regarding the status of that court case?

Brewer will not likely say anything, and I believe he knows a lot of things relevant to the case. He does not want to end up as another victim.

I believe anything Pak says will land him in jail.

They were both (Brewer & Pak) given lie detector tests and passed them. That is why they were ruled out.

Pak passed his lie detector test. Brewer did not. Brewer pled the 5th amendment in about 50% or more of his lie detector test.

IF Spota was a real District Attorney, and not just Burke's sugar daddy, some arrests would have been made in the Shannan Gilbert case.

Our only hope is the case against Hackett for wrongful death proceeds and discovers some answers. Has anybody got any recent info regarding the status of that court case?

I believe anything Pak says will land him in jail.

I heard the judge's decision is as follows:

"Make no mistake, the most dangerous place in NYC isn't in the subway after midnight, it's standing between John Ray and a tv camera."

Even though the good Doctor Hapless has a tenuous relationship with reality, I am inclined to believe his version of the phone call(s) over Mari, hands down. And yes, I agree with you on Diaz giving him the phone number. I also believe that Diaz urged him to call Mari, which he no doubt regrets. The road to Hell etc etc.

Who knows the devils' advocate better than the devil himself?

Doc lied for years about calling Mari Gilbert. He called her a couple of times. It was proven by the phone records. He lied about calling Mari and lost all credibility. So why believe his version of the phone calls. He's a proven liar.

Therefore, he's also lieing about not ever seeing Shanna or treating Shannan. He's a liar.

Wouldn't it be nice if people's pants really did catch on fire? He wouldn't have
any trousers in his closet.

I heard the judge's decision is as follows:

"Make no mistake, the most dangerous place in NYC isn't in the subway after midnight, it's standing between John Ray and a tv camera."
. 1. Hackett did not lie for years. He lied for one year. Why EMBELLISH? 2. Why did he lie? Because he realized he " Stepped in it". 4. Devils advocate? It trumps building a HOUSE OF CARDS. 5. Make no mistake. One account per person.

. 1. Hackett did not lie for years. He lied for one year. Why EMBELLISH? 2. Why did he lie? Because he realized he " Stepped in it". 4. Devils advocate? It trumps building a HOUSE OF CARDS. 5. Make no mistake. One account per person.

The point is Hackett lied. He lies as easily as breathing. Why lie?

stepped in it? No - he intentionally lied. He still is lieing. He's been lieing for years. End of sentence.

The point is Hackett lied. He lies as easily as breathing. Why lie?

stepped in it? No - he intentionally lied. He still is lieing. He's been lieing for years. End of sentence.
We all know CPH lied. He also moved. Why? Because theres more going on in OB then we imagined. I dont think we will ever have the full story.

Pak passed his lie detector test. Brewer did not. Brewer pled the 5th amendment in about 50% or more of his lie detector test.

IF Spota was a real District Attorney, and not just Burke's sugar daddy, some arrests would have been made in the Shannan Gilbert case.

I have no trouble believing it's true but... what's your source for Brewer pleading the 5th?? And, your post (#5) where did you "hear" the judges' decision exactly??

I dont think we will ever have the full story.

RSBM

It makes me sick and angry but... sadly, that's the one true fact that will remain... we will never have the full REAL story. But, still I persist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member