Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Authorities have not said whether they have questioned or even made contact with the second man, who is believed to be somewhere in Georgia. It is presumed that the police are considering the man to be a suspect in Gilbert’s disappearance and/or the disposition of the bodies discovered along the beach.

The Post claims to have interviewed the man’s mother, who said of her son, "He called me. He told me not to worry if his name was in the papers related to the case."

http://www.examiner.com/article/li-police-id-new-possible-suspect-case-of-missing-hooker
I remember this. I truly feel like the post should have to answer to this a little more then they have.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

HEY!!! MYSTERYATTIC. You are starting a lot of trouble asking questions about things that make you curious. All you are doing is to throw a match into gasoline (me) and get a raging fire going.
Lol

Did the police ever talk to the drifter? When Selim algar from the post called his mother he was told the drifter had told his mom not to worry and she believed he was in Georgia. Now if the drifter was out of town, did the police actually track him down and interview him? I have a hard time believing these lazy cops flew their piggy 'hinds down to georgia to interview this guy.
Didn't Pak move to Georgia? I wouldn't be suprised if he is the drifter. It sure would go hand in hand with him going back with SG's bf and some how getting the doctor involved in calling her mom (which I've always thought is how that went down). Along with her running from him, the sunglasses, and I'm sure a few other things I'm forgetting.

No Pak isn't the drifter. The drifter is a guy whose mother lived in Massapequa, "The man, a 48-year-old drifter with a penchant for strippers, was staying at the Oak Beach summer home owned by businessman Joseph Brewer, the john who hired Gilbert in May 2010 and was also with her that night." Pak was the driver who waited outside in car, while the drifter was in the house with Shannan and Joe. I wonder if Pak actually went to georgia, or if this is an error. The source of the Drifter going to Georgia is from his mother. If Pak did actually go to Georgia (I've always thought a reporter may have got this wrong and was confusing Pak with the drifter) , then the drifter and Pak may have a prior connection. He may have been the one who actually arranged the date. The news says a second man was partying with Shannan, so that says the Drifter was involved with Shannan that night, not just in the house. But no Pak and the drifter are two separate individuals in the storyline, not the same person at all.

No Pak isn't the drifter. The drifter is a guy whose mother lived in Massapequa, "The man, a 48-year-old drifter with a penchant for strippers, was staying at the Oak Beach summer home owned by businessman Joseph Brewer, the john who hired Gilbert in May 2010 and was also with her that night." Pak was the driver who waited outside in car, while the drifter was in the house with Shannan and Joe. I wonder if Pak actually went to georgia, or if this is an error. The source of the Drifter going to Georgia is from his mother. If Pak did actually go to Georgia (I've always thought a reporter may have got this wrong and was confusing Pak with the drifter) , then the drifter and Pak may have a prior connection. He may have been the one who actually arranged the date. The news says a second man was partying with Shannan, so that says the Drifter was involved with Shannan that night, not just in the house. But no Pak and the drifter are two separate individuals in the storyline, not the same person at all.
I realize that they are to be two different people. But what I've always been unclear on is if the drifter actually ever existed. And why the post never said his name or anything. So then I got to wondering if possibly they interviewed Pak's mom or something and she didnt want to be identified? Idk it's just a thought I've had. You probably know more on the drifter topic then me.
It's been so long since I've actually refreshed my memory on all this. I did just watch the dark minds episode a few weeks ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/1...ork-beach-likely-strangled-dr-baden-says.html

No drugs were found in Gilbert's body, according to toxicology reports cited in the 2011 autopsy -- a finding at odds with the police theory that Gilbert ran off into the night in a drug-fueled frenzy. Gilbert's thyroid cartilage was missing from the remains Baden examined, but the original examination does not report it as missing, Baden said. And a small, circular hole was found in the center of the hyoid bone, a marking Baden called unusual and warranting further analysis.
Baden also planned to order a "diatom test," which would determine whether Gilbert drowned. The test was never done on Gilbert, who was found face up and about a half a mile from her torn jeans, cellphone and pocketbook. "The body is almost always face down -- not face up -- in drowning situations," Baden said.

What would cause a hole in the center of the hyoid bone other than a birth defect? Have the "diatom test" results come out yet?

CASE CLOSED - Eliot (George, #9)Spitzer did it. We now have reason to believe he tried to strangle two prostitutes. OK, why not him? LOL.

One thing this latest soap opera playing out in NYC should tell you: Some of these people will do ANYTHING to protect themselves from being exposed.

Take that back I found it. Sad story. Does not sound like someone who would do anything to warrant getting dead by homicide. I'm glad I don't live up in the Godless north!
Suffolk Co. is the Wild Wild West.

If you good folks need some updates on the case you might want to check out the Arrow Security site. Arrow did 3 1/2 hours of You Tube describing the case with none other than former PC Dickie "The Dunce" Dormer. Now Arrow has a lot of connections with the ruling class. The owner's former wife is the gal in the center of the NC CE Mangano SEXTEXTS nonsense. And sooner or later they all go back to The Oheka Castle in one way or another.

Hawk, Oheka castle was the first thing that came to my mind when I read about Manganos phone getting hacked. And then I thought it was a little far fetched. I guess not. I hope Mangano finds out who hacked his phone. All in the name of POLITICS. Those DEMONS are out of control.

What about the story that Shannan was seen hanging out with JB by Brewer's West Islip buddies days before her murder?

What about the story that Shannan was seen hanging out with JB by Brewer's West Islip buddies days before her murder?
I never heard about this. Where does this story originate? Where were they hanging out and what were they doing?

Linative told this story, so much time has elapsed and nothing has happen that i think it's time we look into this and get some answers from him

Why would the police pick up Mari and drive to Oak Beach to take her up on Doc Hack's deck to show her where Shannan's body was found? After Hackett's house had been searched with Cadaver dogs (which proves that Hackett was viewed as a person of interest). Can anyone understand why the police would do this? It doesn't seem like it is within the normal protocol. Was Dr. Hack on friendly terms with the investigating officers because of his time as Suffolk ME? Did the police just feel that regardless of his status (he had been "ruled out") it was the best place to view the spot where Shannan's body was dumped. Did they think because Hack had been in communication with Mari early on that Hack and Mari would on friendly terms? Does anyone understand this? Was it an act of cruelty to bring Mari on the porch of the person she suspected of killing her daughter? Was it a way of punishing her for speaking about Hackett and against the police? Anyone have any theories. Also anyone have any theories why Hackett's call came from NJ?

Why would the police pick up Mari and drive to Oak Beach to take her up on Doc Hack's deck to show her where Shannan's body was found? After Hackett's house had been searched with Cadaver dogs (which proves that Hackett was viewed as a person of interest). Can anyone understand why the police would do this? It doesn't seem like it is within the normal protocol. Was Dr. Hack on friendly terms with the investigating officers because of his time as Suffolk ME? Did the police just feel that regardless of his status (he had been "ruled out") it was the best place to view the spot where Shannan's body was dumped. Did they think because Hack had been in communication with Mari early on that Hack and Mari would on friendly terms? Does anyone understand this? Was it an act of cruelty to bring Mari on the porch of the person she suspected of killing her daughter? Was it a way of punishing her for speaking about Hackett and against the police? Anyone have any theories. Also anyone have any theories why Hackett's call came from NJ?

Before I have a theory I want to be clear.
Because I never heard this before?

Are you saying that the police took MG to Oak Beach to Hackett's house? What do you mean by that?
And I didn't know they searched his house with cadaver dogs.

I've personally all along have felt that Hackett has been a patsy for the guilty and he was foolish enough to fall right into it.

Yea hack said he let them search the house with cadaver dogs even though he's allergic if i remember right

Wowzer. Thanks for that video. Just got done watching it. It's pretty new. I had no idea it was out there. Thanks.
Not sure what to think.

Could the hole in Shannan's hyoid bone have been caused by scavengers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member