Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Indiana. You know, I am wondering since it was not specified, if some of HC's clothes were found there too. I don't get it, why throw your dirty laundry in a pond? I wonder if Tommy told LE that this was an area that the Croslin & Cummings clan oftened dumped items, and he thought maybe MC had disposed of HC there. (O/T, kinda like in CA, found in a common area, where she use to burry her animals) hmmmmm

Sorry you had to say it again for me, but thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Im trying to follow here - so it is not at all possible for one person to be responsible for someone's death and another person to dispose of the body?

And it is not at all possible for one person to be responsible for someone's death and another person to have knowledge of that information, whether by witnessing it or having been told by someone who was there?

Thanks Kant... Right about now I'm thinking BIG argument at 8:30 (if that is true) between Ron C and Misty was about what had happened to Haleigh...And what he needed for her to do....
Also, didn't Ron C call Tommy that night?
I'm standing firm.. Ron C is responsible for Haleigh's demise...JMO

So the lake that LE drained is it the smaller L or the larger L? Are they going to drain the pond across the street?

The video, 13 men /women walking chest & shoulder deep across the middle of the pond , as the pond is being drained, by huge pumps. They're not looking for something small/soft, and they're basically going straight through the middle. Curious

The video, 13 men /women walking chest & shoulder deep across the middle of the pond , as the pond is being drained, by huge pumps. They're not looking for something small/soft, and they're basically going straight through the middle. Curious

Me too Capri! Morning!

well coming to the conclusion they aren't looking for pot in the water..lol! Plus it is super expensive from what i understand to drain a pond. I wonder if the pond on the other side of the street, same shape, is going to be drained too.

I think it is kinda gross that basket after basket of Croslin & Cummings laundry was found. Still trying to figure that part out. Why would these two families put laundry in a pond?

The search for Haleigh Cummings while unsuccessful in finding the little girl has uncovered baskets upon baskets of Cummings and Croslin family dirty laundry both literally and figuratively.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ound_lake.html

Me too Capri! Morning!

well coming to the conclusion they aren't looking for pot in the water..lol! Plus it is super expensive from what i understand to drain a pond. I wonder if the pond on the other side of the street, same shape, is going to be drained too.

I think it is kinda gross that basket after basket of Croslin & Cummings laundry was found. Still trying to figure that part out. Why would these two families put laundry in a pond?

The search for Haleigh Cummings while unsuccessful in finding the little girl has uncovered baskets upon baskets of Cummings and Croslin family dirty laundry both literally and figuratively.

That is flipping nits. You cannot tell me that RC did not miss basket after basket of his laundry...that Tn and AS did not know there was missing laundry. Something really stinks...BAD

I saw the video. Strange as they don't look like professional divers to me. The look like regular guys walking a pond. How do they expect to find the remains by walking a pond? This actually worries me a bit. They could step on her and force her down into the mud. :(

That's exactly right SS. I'm hoping they don't handle this search like they did that dumpster!

I did see a screenshot of a Florida Search and Rescue Team. I'm hoping they are the ones handling this water search.

First Coast News.com seems to have the latest information. As of 11PM last night, there was no confirmation the dredge is for haleigh:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1268192127

Also,

Lots of activity in Putnam County has led to dozens of calls into First Coast News, claiming the body of Haleigh Cummings has been found.

Officials tell First Coast News they are dredging a pond in Palatka, but will not confirm if it is related to a search for Haleigh.

At her home in Welatka, Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother, Annette Sykes told First Coast News' Jennifer Lindgren she'd gotten word of police activity in the Stokes Landing area south of Palatka.

More here:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=145240&catid=3

No mention of laundry being found -- that seems like a rumor to me.

Mel

Me too Capri! Morning!

maybe she was busy doing laundry that night.... now we know how you do laundry without detergent - throw it in a pond??? ??

I saw the video. Strange as they don't look like professional divers to me. The look like regular guys walking a pond. How do they expect to find the remains by walking a pond? This actually worries me a bit. They could step on her and force her down into the mud. :(

Doubt that they are just looking for a body by the way it's being done. A container/sunken object/cinder blocks?

what worries me after seeing the water flowing heavy out of that pond, what if her little bones were in the water..hopefully they had a screen on that pump..this is so sad..

maybe she was busy doing laundry that night.... now we know how you do laundry without detergent - throw it in a pond??? ??

:laugh:
Seriously though..:waitasec:I believe they are simply making reference to all of the dirty laundry found in the residence which has been mentioned repeatedly as well as ALL of the "Dirty Laundry" which has been aired concerning these families.

Okay, so I think I have this rumor figured out. The clothes were not found in the pond, but were found with Hank Croslin Jr (now isn't that odd).

The search for Haleigh Cummings while unsuccessful in finding the little girl has uncovered baskets upon baskets of Cummings and Croslin family dirty laundry both literally and figuratively, with Hank Croslin, Jr. the latest to be plucked from the pile for public airing.

more here:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2190839/haleigh_cummings_body_not_found_lake.html?cat=8

Mel

:laugh:
Seriously though..:waitasec:I believe they are simply making reference to all of the dirty laundry found in the residence which has been mentioned repeatedly as well as ALL of the "Dirty Laundry" which has been aired concerning these families.

I know, my attempts at humor failed. Wish they'd find something helpful to locating little Haleigh though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel