Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get to watch those shows...I forget what the remote control feels like in my hand...lol. I see what you are saying though for sure.

SS...I would be happy to do those things for you, your white t-shirts might turn pink...but I have convinced my kids that they can make a fashion statement with those...
Pink is good. :) I will just settle for the brownies tho!!

I did that once as a new bride. I accidently washed a red rag with hubby's undies in hot water. Boy...was he mad!! LOL

So today is going to be another long day around here. Why does Monday seem so far away all of the sudden?

I know..
evidence found - no evidence found
the search wasn't related to Haleigh - the search was related to Haleigh
they are through pumping out the pond - locals say they are still pumping

and is G. Page in jail or not in jail? ;)

45107163.jpg

Cajun, ran across this search photo from earlier on and thought of you.

Did you ever come across any further info concerning Mistys presence at the police station? I've been looking for current articles, its apparently a slow Sunday so far.

There are interesting photos of the current search site, and am waiting to get permission to post. Hoping.

Thanks elle, I don't go to the private thread often, but have this weekend.

It's nice for our guests to have updates since they can't log in and post questions. We do have 32 people with us right now that are guests.

:seeya: Hi ya'll thanks for being here with us for Haleigh!

No, Kool. She was there(PCSO) earlier, don't know how long she stayed, don't know where she went when she left. That's all I know right now. :)

So can we bring stuff up from the basement or no? I thought we could not, has something changed? I thought what happened in the basement, stayed in the basement, lol.

45107163.jpg

Cajun, ran across this search photo from earlier on and thought of you.

Did you ever come across any further info concerning Mistys presence at the police station? I've been looking for current articles, its apparently a slow Sunday so far.

There are interesting photos of the current search site, and am waiting to get permission to post. Hoping.

Last time I wanted people to see Ger's photos, I just linked to that thread over there and I guess it was alright because it was never deleted. So just link to that specific thread with the photos and you should be good to go. ;)

So can we bring stuff up from the basement or no? I thought we could not, has something changed? I thought what happened in the basement, stayed in the basement, lol.

rules still apply. I just stated for all the guests that are reading here that we had a local that drove to the scene and reported what she/or he saw. Didn't seem like anything that would cause a disturbance up here like most of the posts downstairs sometimes do. I wanted the guests to know that there were still folks on the scene at the pond site......also want the guests to know it is very easy to become a member!!

Gosh I haven't been down to the HC forum for months but I never stopped praying and hoping that she'd be found. Then went to WFTV and saw the news on MC's polygraph and hypnosis. I am probably the only one left saying this, but I can't help it, this girl seems to me to be telling the truth. Maybe I am naive IDK. Then went to TES website, it says TM got close to MC and she sees him as a G-father type. I am sorry if I am posting on the wrong thread, mods please move if so. In case anyone hasn't seen this will post the links.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20998031/detail.html

MC polygraph video and hypnosis video.

http://texasequusearch.org/

TM's page.

I am praying along with all of you that something comes out of this new info. That our baby is brought home. MOO

http:///index.php?topic=425.0
At link great photos taken by a local of the current search site and surrounding areas. Gives great commentary explaining details about the photos included between the photos. Enjoy, good job. Makes you feel like you are there in person.

http:///index.php?topic=425.0
At link great photos taken by a local of the current search site and surrounding areas. Gives great commentary explaining details about the photos included between the photos. Enjoy, good job. Makes you feel like you are there in person.

wow.....I wish someone would invite that poster here.

wow.....I wish someone would invite that poster here.

Great thought. Wasn't those good? Wonderful job.

Update: checked putnam countys up to the minute lock up/cuff n stuff and no activities of interest with the local arrests of anyone in this case.

There were two sex offenders arrested yesterday that caught my eye who were charged with impersonating official government and employment positions involving very young children in the area for sexual reasons.

Making note of this as I haven't completely ruled out a sexual predator, registered or not. Being that these two were connected to children under the ages of 12 and 6, you just never know.

an update of sorts perhaps.....a local has driven to the pond site and could not get that close but has confirmed the pumps are still there and the article earlier about the search of pond being complete with nothing found in relation to Haleigh's case doesn't hold much water....still many cars, still much ado going on at the site so who knows.....just wanted to post that up here for anyone that can't or doesn't venture into the basement.

I wonder why the news stations haven't shared that info with us, I imagine they are getting as irritated with the conflicting statements and flat out untruths (heh, used a Cindy word there) given to us by LE as we are.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/20/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

sypnosis of the show:
seems that many in the public shares the views of some here that LE is causing more problems by outright lying to the family and public. Maybe they will see the problems it's caused with unindated calls, upset public and change their ways and policies.

They are still pumping out at the search site folks. People on scene have seen and can hear the pumps. Common sense tells us it would take longer to drain the pond and wouldn't have been one by now.

Near Stokes Landing, L shaped Pond. About 3 acres to drain.

LOL Cobra claims to know more than what he can tell us. He's claiming within the next week, we'll be seeing new guests in jail. Commentators are holding out hope, but saying it's not looking good that Haleigh may still be alive. Take it as you will. Their out searching for evidence. Possibly a body or remains being the most important evidence they could find.

Caller asking if the rumor they heard about an unknown vehicle being pulled from the pond is true and one guest commentor confirmed it was true they pulled a vehicle out of the Pond. They said they were going to keep under wraps for legal purposes that the vehicle could be owned by one of the players in the case, but want to sit on that for another week.

Big new tidbit, a commentator stating that a tip has come from outside another prison inmate outside of Florida. Confirming the pond was an outdoor party hangout. LE stated that interviews with Hank has nothing to do with their current search efforts, but some don't believe it and believe it's a play of words.

All of Croslin family left town except for Lindsay, who was questioned on Friday.

Commentator guest Cobra Staubs talked with Cousin Joe Overstreet, their debating he's living at his mothers versus arguing he is in jail. He's gotten a lawyer now apparently he feels he wasn't treated fairly by LE and was treated roughly and needed the attorney to run interference.

Greg Page, Rumor has it, where is he living near the mondex area, saying they won't discuss current living locations of potential players due to their safety. Saying he is afraid along with his mother. Fears and revenge plague this case concerning WBG and Misty's quick secret relationship so everyone is being careful as some close to the players were very upset about the ramifications and possibilities of these accusations.

The pond is about 35 miles from where Haleigh was living with her Dad, a windy drive from the MH.

UPDATE: Now saying the search vehicles are pulling out. It's a done deal, over with.

Discussing the st. johns pond near Haleighs mh. Speaking of cousin JOE SAYING they enjoyed watching alligators dine on deer and meat they were throwing out to the alligators, being a pastime for him and others hanging out. No direct shot from the mh to this st. johns road pond. Bad road to this location. suppose to be a subdivision and never took off.

Tommy showed this commentator Cobra every step cousin Joe Overstreet stepped and took the time being investigated. Commenting about the swampiness of the land. It almost swallowed up this commentator, Tommy rescued him by hanging onto a tree. He's grateful LOL guess he is. Evidentally, the swamp is extremely dangerous for anyone to be on.

Mentioning sex offenders, the lax laws, how many actual children go missing in florida a year. Over 2,000 never accounted for yearly.

Major Bowling telling Jacksonville tv that the crew found no evidence in Haleighs case right now at 3$0 p.m. eastern. Haven't mentioned anything about a car pulled out, nothing. So basically his press release states nothing but that the search is over for that pond. Hope he's not telling the truth. Hope they have found something leading to Haleigh. Please.

Major Bowling is stressing they didn't find Haleighs body and want to disspell this rumor.

TJ Hart, Art Harris, Bounty hunter Cobra Staubs, Simon and public callers contributing to this blogradio show.

Rumors of Misty having committed suicide are false. confirming in the beginning LE had heat infra red helicopters out searching, dogs, man power, and searched many areas. The current search site location was 35 minute drive from the mh. Can't walk it, or by boat.

Two news agencies are reporting no vehicle was pulled out of that pond. Cobra staubs is stating too many eye witnesses who saw a vehicle leaving out of the pond search area on a flat bed truck. So, at this point, LE is denying. Their surmising it could be un-safe to divulge this information due to retaliation from an involved family member who may want to seek justice themselves. Which could explain LE keeping this particular detail under wraps. Makes sense. Will post more if relevant and interesting. continued ....

A public caller is stating they have a video of the actual footage of the vehicle being pulled from the pond. She's serious and determined. So, we'll have to wait and see. I tend to think, if it's being kept so quiet to the public, it would be owned by someone the family knows and people could come to their own conclusions. Police don't want to start chaos, because of emotions, and releasing certain info could cause people to react out criminally towards the suspect.

Just confirmed, it was a pipe with a wheel on it placed on the flat bed truck, which is where the confusion came in for the eyewitness public caller. No vehicle, but a pipe with wheels. The participants of the show viewed her footage provided. Talking about how sometimes eyewitnesses can give truthful accounts, but not see things they think they do or as others. LOL the bounty hunter cobra is sticking with his sources that a green oldsmobile was seen being pulled out of the pond. Time will tell which sources are reliable.

In other words, if LE releases too much, family members could take matters into their own hands. So LE has this in mind when giving out information. Saying in fighting with the police. Some are over stepping their authority with major leaks, not obeying commands of Major Hardy. hmmmm Hopefully, things will be worked out for the best in investigating this case. Continued.......

contacted by some family members of the sheffields concerning the things they had been hearing about in the area, TJ Hart confirms he couldn't confirm or deny any of the rumors they had heard. Sheffields, Marie Griffis claims no one has been contacted by LE about any of this. TJ communicated with Marie thru emails. Only that Grand Mother Sykes went out to the scene to question LE.

Wondering why they aren't giving any information to the Father of a missing child since he's not considered a suspect. Good thought to ponder. Makes you wonder. Continued......

Green oldsmobile, huh? Maybe for the heck of it we can look through some of the family's pictures to see if we find one..

great idea. Though LE is denying, we know their keeping some information quiet for very good reasons, one in my mind if Haleigh is found, or incriminating evidence, Ron may take matters into his own hands then they would have another crime within itself. So their protecting the public.

Cobra states he has very very good sources. Says he's standing by them but will try to get them put into jail if their found to be lying. Continued.....

Whoooooa, just found out Terasa Neves trailer was broken into, a strip of film was stolen out of her camera and the public caller is throwing a hissy about the harassing stalkers on the net and public who are going to far in following this case into acting criminally. Their discussing how it's not right, that these families are victims, Haleigh deserves privacy and how would others feel if it were their families? Good point.

So they informed the public, if any pics are seen on the net of tn's home, pics no one like her has put out themselves publically, that could have been taken from the break in that occurred two weeks ago in her home, to report it to either one of them and they will give it to proper authorities. I didn't know TN's home was broken into. That's crazy. Anyone with ideas of why and who?

With the intruder stealing camera film, it does sound like a stalker from the public. hmmmmmm Continued....

Every tip has to be vetted.

Not sure if we are allowed to post from that particular site, Kool. May want to ask a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay