Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
defense team is drinking and celebrating at a bar? are you freaking kidding me????

is it fusion? do they know the shot girls by name at this point? :(

I want to SCREAM.... I want to CRY....BUT I CAN'T... I can't even begin to attempt to wrap my mind around or even comprehend what has happened today.....One thing I do know..I cannot and will not ever respect the jury's decision concerning this case........JMHO..

I am stunned. Stunned and horrified. Is this really the best these jurors could do? Really? What a screwed up process. Juries apparently don't work. My opinion only. I am just absolutely ill. WTF just happened?

What cowards they were to not come forward and explain themselves. I imagine they will be calling or responding to contacts from the media once they get home and figure out how to put a price tag on their inside (lack of) information.

Yuck. Just yuck. I may never bother to follow something like this again.

So sad, I agree with you. It was cowardly for them not to come forward. Does anyone know what is up with the alternate jurors? Have they decided to speak or not?

And Cheney Mason is a hypocrite of the greatest order.

posted this in another thread but thought i would post here as well...

I hate to say this but I just can't imagine 12 people finding her not guilty, I think it's strange they didn't talk to the media and I wonder if some of them may have lied to get on this jury.. iirc a few wanted to be on it, now I am wondering why.

I wonder how the jurors will feel when they get home and start researching this case... hearing all the depo recordings.... like the one of Tracy (Leonard Padilla's assistant) and all the stuff she said about Casey's NON-reactions... hoe she never talked of Caylee... .the "they havent even found her clothes" comment....etc.

They will have to LIVE WITH THEIR DECISION FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. AND IT'S WRONG.

I am in shock! Karma will come quickly - who wants a child-killer as a friend, a spouse... a daughter. Life will be hard.

You'd be surprised!! People wll befriend her because of this trial! It makes me soooo sick. Tis a day day indeed!

It is a sad fact but society values the life of an adult more than that of a child.

Rest in Peace Caylee.

I respectfully beg to differ (on the bolded part), but that's a separate issue I think. I would explain, but I'm too busy picking my jaw up off the floor, where it fell when they read the verdict. :waitasec: IMO, age has nothing to do with the value of a life, and I think that most people might agree in theory but not in practice.

I started out (at beginning of trial) having no opinion whatsoever about Casey's guilt, but was completely convinced by the end. I really thought that if I could be convinced, anyone could. Sigh.

Imagine those jurors going home tonight and flipping on the TV to see the absolute outrage of the whole country. I wonder if any of them at that point will say, "uh-ohhhhh....what have we done?" When they find out this whole story I imagine a few of them are going to be mortified.

We can only hope.

posted this in another thread but thought i would post here as well...

I hate to say this but I just can't imagine 12 people finding her not guilty, I think it's strange they didn't talk to the media and I wonder if some of them may have lied to get on this jury.. iirc a few wanted to be on it, now I am wondering why.

I am just stunned that all 12 already had their mind made up to acquit. It just doesn't make any sense. If they had deliberated longer and then have come to the same conclusion maybe it wouldn't be so hard to swallow. But knowing they went into that deliberation with their mind already made up to send her home is just unbelievable.

I posted my response below on another thread and just cut and paste below because I am too upset to retype it again...

-------------------------------------------
And we can see the continual downfall and dumbing down of America and it's judicial system. 12 morons allowed a baby killer to walk free. They make the O.J. jurors look brilliant.

I can only wish that Casey Anthony will get what's coming to her within a week from the day she walks out of jail. Or better yet, I hope that HHJP does not allow the possible 4 years to be served concurrently. If she only has to serve 6 months it will be in general population and I hope that they deal with KC in the same manner that the inmates dealt with Jeffrey Dahmer.

I predict that CA and GA will divorce soon. She will want to allow KC to move back home and GA doesn't want to be near KC. Hopesprings Drive will become a circus again. All of the Anthonys will become the town pariahs. Hopefully HHJP will charge her with perjury.

May KC and the cowardly jurors that would not even face the public to give reasoning how they allowed a precious baby to be murdered, disposed of like trash and suffer no penalty or punishment, never have a day of peace again and have to live with the public's displeasure in them.

I am so disgusted with what I see in this country. Low life reality stars get paid millions where hardworking, educated people struggle to make ends meet and keep a roof over their heads.

Casey won't have to worry about working another day of her life. She will make millions selling her story to People Magazine and going on every television show that will take her and sell the rights to her story to book publishers and movie studios.

Yep...we should be proud Americans.

Even though in the depths of my heart, I know that it is not His fault, I let God know that I was deeply disappointed in Him today -- that He let Satan rule and that Angels of the Lord did not give protect or give Caylee justice today. She is not resting in peace. I will not be watching any t.v. for the next month, until this story dies down. To see these THs, especially LKB, who, moments before the verdict was read said that she thought that the jury was going to give KC the death penalty, I can't stomach.

My heart is crushed today and must reconcile it in my head and move on.

I told my DH, if it was my child that was killed, and this was the justice that his killer got, I would be in jail tonight for killing everyone on the jury and his killer. :maddening:

I can only hope that Zanaida Gonzales wins an enormous, huge ridiculously high verdict in her defamation case. At least that way maybe Casey won't be able to profit from Caylee's death.

She still has the IRS to answer to.

No matter, though, she'll soon be a wealthy woman.

Lesson learned... The state of Florida just legitimized the killing of innocent toddlers. So long as they hide their little bodies long enough to completely decompose and they can blame it on 'imaginary' sexual abuse. Expect a rise in this type of defense since it works.

I am just stunned that all 12 already had their mind made up to acquit. It just doesn't make any sense. If they had deliberated longer and then have come to the same conclusion maybe it wouldn't be so hard to swallow. But knowing they went into that deliberation with their mind already made up to send her home is just unbelievable.

i'm not saying all 12 had their minds made up... I believe that one or two lied and they could be very powerful and persuasive.. it's mind numbing, I don't understand what they saw that we didn't.

Jury got it wrong.

Caylee cannot rest.

OH this breaks my heart. I was so sure that baby Caylee would be able to finally be at peace! I just keep reminding myself even though I no longer have faith in our justice system, I do believe in Karma.

*hugs* to all of you. I've been following this since 2008 and it is so nonsensical that I can't believe it. Maybe Casey won't be punished in this life, but she will in the next. That's all I can say on the subject, because nothing else makes sense.

Mark 9:42 And whoever is a cause of trouble to one of these little ones who have faith in me, it would be better for him if a great stone was put round his neck and he was dropped into the sea
RIP Caylee

I will not buy a book written by any of the A's or go see the movie. I will not buy any book written by any of the jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech