Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a felon (I got in trouble when I was younger) and I still get called about every 3 years for jury duty, I'm in Iowa.

Thanks for your response and honesty. I wonder if it has to do with what the charges were in the past for the jurors? What do you think of this?

I think someone that is a felon...or convicted of murder?....can't vote. Is this true. If a felon can't vote how could they serve on a jury? Or is it a murderer, not felon in general? TIA!

The DT is across the street partying! Champagne toasts, applause, etc. They are GUILTY of being completely distasteful! They are MORALLY CORRUPT! In the words of Nancy Grace, "the devil dances tonight"!

You know I might could have handled this better had KC had better atty's, but KC had sorry DT and they got a win. THIS is what proves the justice system is broke. And in america we expect more, so when will it be delivered?

I predict that George Anthony will move out and divorce Cindy, and that the the family will divide into two factions. Lee will be supportive of George and will probably disown his mother and Casey. IMO, it's the only way that Lee and George can have any kind of normal life going forward.

I feel like that jury reached down inside me and ripped my heart out of my chest! I am devastated that this could happen.

What little faith I had in our so called justice system has just got up & went. There is something seriously wrong when 12 people cannot provide justice to a 2 year old child who did not ask to be brought into this world & who's life was cut short by the one person she should have been able to count on for protection and unconditional love. I hope I never receive a jury summons, because I will tell them that I do not believe in the US justice system & therefore would certainly not make a good jury member.

I pray that all the people around the world who have fallen in love with beautiful Caylee Anthony will never spend a penny on anything that would bring any form of profit to this vile excuse for a human being who will soon be walking among us.

I pray that Caylee will one day have the justice she so deserves when her murderer stands before her maker.

I pray for Caylee to rest in peace with the knowledge that someday her murderer will pay for taking her life.

I'm so sorry Caylee.

Add to this all parents, spouses, friends, kids, where do you stop can now lie for the sake of protecting their criminals and get by with it.

Add to this all parents, spouses, friends, kids, where do you stop can now lie for the sake of protecting their criminals and get by with it.

Just heard Bill S. say that probably CA won't even be prosecuted for perjuring herself. OMG. It's sick.

Thanks for your response and honesty. I wonder if it has to do with what the charges were in the past for the jurors? What do you think of this?

I think someone that is a felon...or convicted of murder?....can't vote. Is this true. If a felon can't vote how could they serve on a jury? Or is it a murderer, not felon in general? TIA!

My charges were related to auto theft (I boosted cars when I was a kid).
I was asked several times what my record was for and have never been seated on a Jury, the defense throws me off.
You are right that I cannot vote, or own a firearm. I always thought it was a bit weird myself that I could decide someones future in a court of law, but not vote for a future elected official.

:grouphug: I just adore all of you and it has been an absolute pleasure watching this trial with all of you. If you are hurting, you are not alone. I feel surrounded by all of you right now and it truly makes me feel comforted. We will always have each other. Who does Casey have? No one.

I'd bet the prosecution feels even worse that they lost this case to JB than if they had lost to another more experienced lawyer.

I am surprised they did not speak, however. I also don't think we'll be seeing JA's smile again anytime soon :(

I have been a lurker on here for this case for a while now, but now I would like to put my own opinion in as the verdict is finally over.

I don't believe she is completely innocent, but I don't think she is the one who murdered Caylee. For a while now I've believed it was Tony having a big part in it and being the actual killer. Something is not right about him. And if you read the document of the IM conversation between them (source: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608instantmessages/indexGallery.htm), he ALWAYS referred to Caylee as the "offspring" referred to Zanny as "the offspring handler". He always seemed to not want Caylee around when she came over. Although Casey is an adult and can make her own decisions I could very much see Tony having a lot of say in what was done to Caylee. Even in the police interviews with Tony he stutters a lot and corrects himself. Something always didn't seem right about him to me from the very beginning. If you haven't already, read the IM conversation. Makes you wonder what Tony had to do with the death of Caylee. Also don't forget the tape played back in court yesterday of Casey demanding to have Tony's phone number. WHY would she so desperately need to talk to him?

Please remember, all this is just MOO.

What you wrote about Tony, this is exactly why I think KC murdered Caylee. Well, this and jealousy. I don't know if Tony had anything to do with it or not.

I no longer believe in our system. There is something broken when DT are all about 'wins' and not the truth. How is this a "fair trial" ??? Fair to whom??? It's trial by confusion based on lies. Shame on anyone who can do this for a living and sleep at night. Defend a person to what is fair, NOT what you can help them get away with ---that would be a just system, not what we saw today.

I don't think this jury cared about guilt or innocense. They just wanted to go home. Half of them didn't want on the jury. Some were going on vacation. Better to let a killer go home than convict. I don't know how they live with themselves but maybe something bad will happen to them and they will get no satisfaction.

The sick part of this is I think Casey's life will be fine. She will become rich off of this, find a new crowd of friends. I bet even find a handsome husband. Many weird people love killers and convicts. They are alot of people in the world that will latch on to her. I doubt she will get any ill affects from this. And the dad will be kicked out and mom will help her to continue her life of crime that she got away with for years and still gets away with. She stole 100s of checks etc and didnt' get any time for it. She knows she can get away with her life of crime, even murder.

if she would have been guilty that one juror would have missed their cruise because they would have had to stay for the penalty phase. I'm sorry, the jurors were idiots. I hope they read this. What Mother ignores the fact her child is missing for 31 days?

I'm not sure if anyone here has any knowledge of this, but someone posted this on another site and I thought I should share it here.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/a...-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

Hmmmmmm........this is very interesting and I would like to know more details about some of the information he put in the article.

I for one hope that someone here will do some research on it. I will try, but, I don't always know how to do what some on here do.

Imagine those jurors going home tonight and flipping on the TV to see the absolute outrage of the whole country. I wonder if any of them at that point will say, "uh-ohhhhh....what have we done?" When they find out this whole story I imagine a few of them are going to be mortified.

Doubt it. The OJ jury didn't give a @(*#)(!

I do agree with the sequestering thing; it's hardly ever good for the state in long trials.

I am still crying,shaking inside, I am heartbroken that justice failed Caylee today. How many more children will die due to this injustice? I was appalled when Caylee's pictures were sold by her murdering mother,now she will make millions. I guess crime does pay as long as you keep your mouth shut.

I don't have any words that can accurately reflect what is running through my mind and my heart right now.

I'll just convey the text I received from my vacationing 14 yr old son... "WHAT THE HECK????!!!!! That's crap!!!"... This is the same child that asked me 3 years ago, "why would she kill such a cute & sweet little girl?"....

Evidently the teenage Facebook world in North Georgia is blowing up with the news. Every single kid is heartbroken, they are angry and they do not understand how this could happen.

What message does this travesty of justice send to our children???

Liberty for Casey and no justice at all for Caylee Marie. I was so sure that the verdict would be guilty, without quiestion, guilty. So, now I wonder how honest were the jurors when they voted to let ICA walk. How could they ignore the evidence? There's something wrong. To quote CA, "There's something wrong!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela