Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the judge rule for a mistrial now? This is not right, I am sick over this......

Wow, just WOW.

I feel the same today as I did when the OJ verdit was read....

I do know one thing - that is one Thanksgiving dinner table I would NOT want to be at this year.

I'm so sad and outraged for Caylee.
I don't understand. Caylee didn't do this to herself, her mother did.

I am shocked and appalled. It's like the OJ verdict all over again. I thought for sure she'd get manslaughter at the very least. But...nothing??

Now what will happen? Book deal? Media tour? Will George and Cindy take her back into their home?

OJ all over again! I am shaking and crying. So many will get rich off of Caylee's death. The devil wins!

I just came in, flipped on the TV after driving home, unaware there was any type of verdict coming.

I saw the "not guilty" runner on the bottom of the TV, and I fell to my knees and burst into tears. I feel physically sick to my stomach.

Cindy was smiling.

Absolutely sick. I don't understand how the jurors could look at pictures of Caylee's skull with duct tape on it and just let someone walk for that disgusting crime. I guess they believed she drowned and George dumped her. Go figure. Sequestration is not good. I wonder how many of them lost their nads to vote on their convictions because they just wanted out of there.

I am so done. That, folks, is how you get away with murder.

This grandmother has just lost all faith in our justice system. Sad day for America.

Linda and Jeff-

I don't know what to say. They must be the only ones more stunned than we are. God bless them both.

The unfairness and disgust is literally making my mouth completely dry. How can somebody do the wrong thing and get rewarded for it? REWARDED?

People are going to be crazed and angry about this. I won't be surprised if there is vigilante justice taken. A 2 year old baby murdered. And nothing happens to the guilty.

I am in shock! Karma will come quickly - who wants a child-killer as a friend, a spouse... a daughter. Life will be hard.

Do you think she will be in gen. pop. if she gets any time at all?

That had to be a stacked jury! There is no other explanation!

I have been unable to get on the thread. Sick. Sick to my stomach. Completely opposite of what I predicted. I could not have been more wrong. Listening to the verdict was like a dream - a nightmare. Even the clerk was horrified. Her voice shook as she read it.

Now casey, the sociopath, who killed her kid in part because she didn't want to work, will get book deals, interview money, a movie deal, etc. She won't have to work.

I am stunned and very, very saddened. It is not justice.

Unfortunately things like this have happened in the past and will happen again.
Your average citizen has NO business being on a jury. They don't understand the complex nature of the U.S. criminal law. Does anyone remember how much crap Judge Perry read to them before they went off to deliberate? I was confused and I think I understand the law pretty well. I guess they felt it was "easier" for them to find her not guilty and then to find her guilty. If that makes any sense. Boy did they pick some geniuses on that jury.

I'm not a mother & I don't need to be to feel sick over this outcome, I am truly shocked.

It's over. how many times does Caylee have to be let down? I am so disgusted, angry and insane with grief

Can Judge Perry overturn this verdict?

Is there any hope?

If he had the power to give death on murder 1 if the jury voted against it, can he overturn this verdict completely?

I am heartbroken........... Caylee didn't matter........Letting her lay in the swamp......didn't matter........lying to LE (WHAT FOR) didn't give the jury a hint.......car stench that still stinks....PAPER

She must be soooo excited....she can make money now....won't hav to steal for awhile. Cindy will be begging her return.....George better start packin.
He could be the next victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member