Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that sticks in my side here is why there can't be a charge about improper disposal of Caylee's body. There's all sorts of laws about digging up graves etc...something has to be possible there :(

I like the first Ashton for President mug, the Pinellas Co shirt and Belvin is my homeboy but some of the others are scary.

Did any of you see JA's retirement party photo where he was wearing one of the "J A for President" T shirts? Lots of signatures and farewell wishes written on it as well as "Casey Will You Marry Me?" :floorlaugh:

Judge Perry said there was NO evidence that George abused Casey. MO--Baez should be sued for whatever he's worth for stating that lie as fact during his OS. Karma will bit his arze for saying such a terrible thing, especially when he knew it was a lie. :banghead: still makes me livid.
Makes me livid too, kelian! What an evil @&*%$ CFCA is to ever suggest something like that about her father! It is unbelieveable to me that JB could state that as fact- with nothing whatsoever to back it up IOW, another big fat Casey lie!
The entire trial and then the verdict was unbelievable to me! I'll never get over it!

Did any of you see JA's retirement party photo where he was wearing one of the "J A for President" T shirts? Lots of signatures and farewell wishes written on it as well as "Casey Will You Marry Me?" :floorlaugh:
Oh my goodness, I haven't seen that! Got to go Google and see if I can find it! Gotta see it!:seeya:

Oh my goodness, I haven't seen that! Got to go Google and see if I can find it! Gotta see it!:seeya:

ja.jpg

Awww, Thank you! I still go through bouts of depression too. My husband, mother and stepfather all died of cancer, each within months of each other, the past three years, my brother committed suicide, just a little over a year ago, I think that hurt the most. Prolly because I couldn't blame it on anything :banghead: As the 'grief lady' put it, I've had my share of 'grief overload' at times.

IMO, FCA doesn't know what 'grief' is...I never once had to stop myself from entering a hot body contest after the death of a family member. :floorlaugh:

That dfinately is grief overload!!! No, I wouldnt have had a hard time saying no to a hot body contest either. Not my idea of grieving. I didnt buy alot of what the "grief lady" said.

Maybe its wrong for me to judge but I still cant get over the way they didnt even get Caylee a decent grave. This "cremation" jewelry just gives me the creeps. Does anyone here do that with their loved ones?
If so, I apologise. It must be something new.
I think Caylee at least deserved a proper burial. :(

Yes,I have a silver heart "locket " with a minute amount of my son's ashes in it. For me ,his death was so sudden and unexpected, I felt it was symbolic of keeping him with me ,still a part of my everyday life.

Consider that ,beyond the grief when a child dies,you still want to "mother" them,make sure they are okay,that they are happy and not afraid. It's hard to turn them over,even if it's to God. Heaven is so hard to conceptualize when that's where your child is,the one that was just jumping on the trampoline and asking you to make pizza for dinner.What are they up to in Heaven ? Who are they with ? what are they doing? How will they be able to do anything without you?
It takes time to wrap your brain around it,and since we chose cremation,I chose to also have the locket. The funeral home does everything,and you can't see the ashes. My 3 daughters each wanted one .
After 6 years,I'll admit,it doesn't do that much for me. I've worked through a lot,but I do remember why it seemed so important to get it at the time. We ordered them at the funeral home the day after he died. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time.

That's the best explanation I can give.

You see,nothing about my son gives me the creeps . Nothing. I cherish everything about him,even his ashes.

Sheesh MissJames. I'm a grown man ... and you just put a tear down my cheek. My sympathy's to you

If it brings you comfort, thats all that matters.
Maybe this was always around and I didnt know.
When my husband died over 20 yrs ago they never mentioned this to me.
But...I do still go to the cemetary altho now he seems so far away. Its hard to explain. Maybe cause I went thru 3 yrs of horrible depression.
I tend to look more at old pics for happiness and memories with my son, etc.
I am sorry about your brother:(

I wonder if Casey will request a cremains bracelet? wow, one more knock down drag out between her and CA lol
I try to keep my sense of humor.
Caylee is at peace now.
When I saw that video of her in the kitchen and CA and her (holding Caylee) smashing cake in each others faces, kind of made me think of what she was in the middle of. I wouldnt have done that to a little kid.
And if GA is a pedophile like Casey claims.......:sick:
Since it seems to get her off well, then she will always have to stick by that statement. Id hate to make that claim against my Dad. how sad, but I get the feeling it was to get sympathy. JMO

Now they can make a medal with your loved ones fingerprint stamped in it to wear on a necklace . I would have picked that if it had been available to us 6 years ago.

Awww, Thank you! I still go through bouts of depression too. My husband, mother and stepfather all died of cancer, each within months of each other, the past three years, my brother committed suicide, just a little over a year ago, I think that hurt the most. Prolly because I couldn't blame it on anything :banghead: As the 'grief lady' put it, I've had my share of 'grief overload' at times.

IMO, FCA doesn't know what 'grief' is...I never once had to stop myself from entering a hot body contest after the death of a family member. :floorlaugh:

:hug: You've had grief overload and complicated grief. I'm so sorry.

Okay, it has now been a little over a month since the verdict. I am still sick, and I'm still heartbroken. I've just gotten better at hiding it from the day-to-day people (friends & coworkers) in my life.

After the first week, I realized I had to stay off the 'Casey threads' for awhile. I also made myself turn off the t.v., in hopes of letting myself 'get over it'. Of course, now I know I will never fully be over it.

I work the over-night/ graveyard shift, so I am up all night, and must sleep during the day. I remember allowing myself to go to bed earlier than usual that day, 'knowing' there was no way a verdict would be returned that soon.

My first clue that something was amiss should have been my ex-boyfriend ringing my phone off the hook. I didn't answer his call, but it awakened me enough to be curious as to whether a verdict had been reached.

I will never be able to completely shake the shock of turning on the television, not even all the way awake yet, and seeing the words 'NOT GUILTY' next to a picture of Casey Anthony. It was like waking into a nightmare. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, I was so stunned. Never in a million years did I even entertain the chance that she would be acquitted.

I followed this case from Day 1/31, read every available document, watched every minute of the trial. Fell in love with Caylee from the beginning.

I am still so angry and disappointed.

Im just sick period. Enough with this crap who cares . You wanna hear a real Bombschell. tonight NG show was in 2 segments one of a beautiful 3 year old girl that was most likely abducted that got about 15 minutes the rest was weather or not this was living in a 5 million dollar house or not weather the computer analasys of her face matched that of a girl shopping thats what the real bombshell is that anyone is still talking about this waste of space . enough allready .

smart blonde ~ I know how you feel, and I have tried to hide my devastation from my daughter, who told me she was worried about me spending so much time reading about dead children. There was something about Caylee Marie ...can't define it, maybe it was those big eyes and sometimes solemn expression that seemed to need a reassuring hug.
I won't forget her, ever, and I believe that she was a babe with a wounded soul. My one hope is that someday karma is going to get FCA, and there will be no exit door giving her another out.

My heart hurts, especially today. She should be here getting ready for her party...taking delight in blowing out her candles and opening countless gifts. I can't believe it has been three years and still no justice for this beautiful little girl. Yes, still very much heartbroken. Bless you Caylee Marie.

If it brings you comfort, thats all that matters.
Maybe this was always around and I didnt know.
When my husband died over 20 yrs ago they never mentioned this to me.
But...I do still go to the cemetary altho now he seems so far away. Its hard to explain. Maybe cause I went thru 3 yrs of horrible depression.
I tend to look more at old pics for happiness and memories with my son, etc.
I am sorry about your brother:(

I wonder if Casey will request a cremains bracelet? wow, one more knock down drag out between her and CA lol
I try to keep my sense of humor.
Caylee is at peace now.
When I saw that video of her in the kitchen and CA and her (holding Caylee) smashing cake in each others faces, kind of made me think of what she was in the middle of. I wouldnt have done that to a little kid.

And if GA is a pedophile like Casey claims.......:sick:
Since it seems to get her off well, then she will always have to stick by that statement. Id hate to make that claim against my Dad. how sad, but I get the feeling it was to get sympathy. JMO
+-

That video sticks in my craw. I hate it. It sums up the whole dynamics between the two grown females. They are using Caylee who is stuck in the middle. The poor kid didn't even get her cake. Cindy, in her cleaning obsession threw it away; then she wiped the poor child down with a wet dish rag...ugh!

Do you notice how much CFca holds caylee around CA? It seems to have been a very competitive environment. I think she only held her when her mother was around....done so cindy couldn't get her.:banghead:

+-

That video sticks in my craw. I hate it. It sums up the whole dynamics between the two grown females. They are using Caylee who is stuck in the middle. The poor kid didn't even get her cake. Cindy, in her cleaning obsession threw it away; then she wiped the poor child down with a wet dish rag...ugh!
:banghead:

Cindy can't get away with anything here, no matter what she does. Caylee was having fun in that video as were Cindy and KC.

Cindy can't get away with anything here, no matter what she does. Caylee was having fun in that video as were Cindy and KC.

That particular video just exemplifies the tug-of-war between Casey, Caylee and Cindy.

Let us not forget that it was Cindy herself who wrote about the evil jealousy Casey had over Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle