Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma will catch up to Casey just as it has O.J.

P.S. did anybody know if O.J. had personal body guards once he was found not guilty?
like did he have LE protecting him as we went about his life after the trial?

My guess? Casey will roam free for a while on the DT dime or whatever publicity she scrounges up... she will be living the high life and loving it...then Caylees real father will come out of the woodwork somewhere and bring a civil suit and she will spend the rest of her life having her McDonalds check garnished. But that's just me.

She will be on one of the morning shows the next day after she is released. I bet JB has already got an agent lined up for her. Cindy has her room all ready so she can waltz right back in, althought ICA may not want to be around her family since she tossed them under the bus. She will be a holy terror to them IMO.

I intend to boycott any company that associates itself with her and I will let them know as loudly as I can. She will make some money and she will do nothing unless someone pays her. I wish the whole family would leave Florida, I am tired of my tax $$ going to this freak show of a family. I don't really care what happen to any of them after today.

I am so disappointed in the jury, the verdict and especially the media for making this a circus. Had the media stayed out of it, she could have had jurors from Orlando and maybe the outcome would have been different. It is just sickening. I really hope she has no more children :-(

I not only predict, i guarantee....

Casey will deliberately get pregnant within a year so she can give gramma cindy a brand new baby to love.

Yup, only this time around CA knows better than to argue with KC about anything, and knows she is 'on call' for all babysitting, day or night. Lest she forget what happened the last time she wasn't available for babysitting so KC could hang out with a boyfriend. Worse this time around is, KC will be the one holding the purse strings and will be loving watching GA & CA & LA beg her for money...

But...none of that fantasy life will last long because she is deranged and a pathological liar and a murderess and she will sadly off a boyfriend or a husband or a new husband's ex-wife or a new husbands kids when she can't keep up her facade of being normal anymore and she will end up in jail for life for something. It is truly sad for the poor soul who ends up dead by her hand. Her story isn't over yet, it won't end well.

I've been trying to post this cmment all night, but the site keeps messing up on me.

Does anyone think KC will demand Caylee's ashes from CA once she's out of jail?

Over Cindy's Dead Body!:floorlaugh: Probably, we'll see if CeCe gives them over to her.

I predict she will leave jail Thursday and return to the comforts of Hopespring Drive, where she will commence doing everything that she can to make money off of her murdered daughter, the talk show circuit, book, made-for-TV movie, the works. KC learned Caylee sells. She bought a lawyer on her dead daughter's photos and videos and that lawyer got her off.

I predict that KC's presence on Hopespring will drive a wedge between George and cindy that even Caylee's death couldn't achieve, and that George will eventually either leave or be forced out by Cindy, who will remain steadfast by her murderous daughter, bouyed anew by the acquittal and reinforced in her belief that she and KC are above the laws of the rest of the world/ Virtually unemployable, I predict that she will join forces with her daughter to turn the murdered child into an even bigger cash cow via pseudo-foundations, licensing, etc. She's already trademarked her name.

I predict George - now living forever under the umbrella of suspicion as a sadistic pedophile and also unemployable - will not be able to withstand the tremors in his marriage and, already reeling by the turn of events, will make another attempt on his life, this time possibly with more serious intent and a different outcome.

I predict Lee, always the odd man out, will try to distance himself as far as possible from this familial ball of dysfunction for his own sanity and self-preservation.

I predict that KC will remain a pariah to her former friends and society, courted only by those who have serious mental or moral deficiencies themselves, and will eventually run off with some man of means who she has hornswoggled into believing she is truly innocent.

And I predict that for the rest of her life, she will always have to wonder if the waiter has spit in her food because of who she is and what she did, and that one dark night or sunny day she will come face to face with murder once again, and this time street justice will have been meted out.

I am afraid for George. Cindy will open her home to her daughter and he will just break. I fear they will find HIM in the woods.

I believe Lee has already removed himself from that family

Something that has bothered me since the verdict was read sorta links into something Dr Drew said about this entire thing always linking back to Casey...
This woman LOVES and THRIVES being the center of attention, any kind of attention good or bad it makes no difference. For three years she has been at the center of some level of national attention. So, what happens when after a few months the attention begins to go away until it's all gone. What then? What will, if anything, Casey do to bring back that level of attention to herself?

These are scary thoughts my brain leads me into...truely scary!

Go on Dancing With the Stars?

Casey is offered a reality show and a starring role in the *advertiser censored* flick “KC does Key West”.
Casey appears in Season II of Celebrity Rehab Sex Addiction and throws massive tantrums on set culminating in Dr Drew being duct taped to his chair.
Casey blackmails Kid Finders founder to sell the SS Caylee Marie to pay off her tax debt to the IRS.
The SPCA obtains a warrant to dig up the Anthony backyard and finds hundreds of dogs and cats with broken necks.

I hope she can't sleep at night....evil. I hope she gets called murderer wherever she goes....

She loved looking like an integral part of the defense team so much that she stated before that she wanted to go to law school and the really sad thing is that we all thought that was the most ridiculous thing we had heard of.....Thursday, she will walk free and may have that opportunity. Too bad Caylee won't ever have the chance to choose a path in life because she was robbed of that and all justice as well.

George will go off the deep end and shoot her
Blonde Gurl this is exactly what I said to hubby when first speaking of George after hearing the verdict!!
I said, " mark my words.. George Anthony will take the gun he bought in November 2008 and kill Casey and then himself.. If not Casey, then sadly I believe he'll not be able to recover from the lies and accusations that have besieged him throughout this trial and will take his own life.. "

I feel pretty strongly that's a really big possibility.. I think it's likely he has borderline had a mental breakdown(I'm obviously no doc so don't flame me if my lil' diagnosis ^above^ isn't absolutely accurate..lol.. Y'all get what I mean..lol).. So given his already fragile state of mind IMO he just will not be able to recover from what has happened In these past 7weeks culminating in the verdict we all got punched in the gut with today..

I do have sadness for George.. Do I think he's the most honorable man alive, no, but no one on this earth is flawless and perfect.. I do feel that George has a kind and gentle heart and he's mainly just a hen pecked, beat down man that has had more than his fair share..*

And without a single doubt in my mind.. When all is said and done.. The cards are all on the table.. George Anthony truly loved, adored And cherished Caylee Marie and I believe he would have laid down his life in a heartbeat for Caylee, if he'd ever been given that chance..

Tho, yes I believe in Cindy's dysfunctional mental health state that she did love Caylee, but IMO not a pure, undying, willing to trade her life for kind of love like I feel George had for Caylee.. I know mother's like Cindy...
And I'll leave it at that and only say that what lies beneath in Casey and makes her who she is, sociopath.. It comes and is borne from her mother, Cindy.. Cindy Has much of the same in herself, I feel that it was just a literal perfect storm of family dynamics, environment, rearing done by Cindy Anthony particularly(cuz we all know full well Cindy never allowed George to be a disciplinary In that household)..
It is this perfect storm combined with what was derived from being born of Cindy that has created this sociopathic monster that we know as Casey Anthony.. Who IMO .. We ain't seen nothin' yet...

I don't think oj was a pariah like people are making him out to be. He had a knock out gf, gilded all the time and still didn't have to get a real job. He's done interviews and got paid a lot. He wrote and book and sold his story many times over. Oj did have football money too but I don't see where he really suffered until recently when he was put in jail. People still bought his memorialbilla. He also still had friends.

Casey will do better than oj IMO. The 90's were a diff time then. People are more likely to identify with casey. We live in the age of the bad girl and people love redemption stories. Casey will pretend to repent, perhaps find God and all forgiven.

I think we're not going to see from ICA for a few weeks - she will be busy googling the hell out of herself for the next month. Can you just imagine what's coming when she reads the WWW???

Personally I am surprised people in Orlando are so calm. They were rabid in August/September 2008... they may get that way again.

Once the shock has worn off, I'm afraid it is not going to be pretty.

I am personally going to vomit when I see her "tell all" article in Better Homes & Gardens or whatever. B/c you KNOW there's going to be one.

As much as people eat up news about this case? We're all going to be soooo sick of hearing her name, before very much longer.

Pardon me if this has been asked somewhere else....but does anyone know....should the family of the father of little Caylee come forward, and confirm a DNA match....could they file a wrongful death as happened with O. J. and the Brown family?

I think the media should force Casey to superglue herself to her latest lie-- she OWES Caylee at least that much...

Chloroform Casey issues an apologetic statement to the media: I want to absolutely offer my sincerest apology to everyone who has invested their time and concern on this case. To prove what an amazing mother I am I want to dedicate my life to speaking out against the type of incest and sexual abuse I endured from my father and brother growing up. Because of their despicable and horrific acts against me as a child I was unable to help my daughter and call 911 when she drowned and then I was unable to deal with reality and the aftermath. I am asking the Orange County Sheriff's Office to seek charges against my dad for triple bagging Caylee and tossing her away like trash in the swampy pet cemetery.

George and Lee will have no choice but to make a healthy break from her and speak out about everything they know. The truth will be revealed and everyone will know that she killed Caylee any way that you look at it. I believe the State of FL proved it's case and the jury didn't understand REASONABLE doubt. But even if it was an accident she didn't call for help and give her a chance. Shouldn't she be charged w/that??

Oh my dear God in heaven.. I just went searching for an answer to my earlier post about what was the sentence(s) that Casey received for what is as we all now know Casey's only felony conviction(s) on 6 check fraud charges..

And just as was my initial concern that at that time of the convictions and charges that not much thought
Was put into the sentencing for the check charges when the state had a dp case coming up against Casey..

And it seems that was definitely the case.. As Casey, the damn lucky azz human being she is was sentenced to time already served!!

Isn't that great?? The only felony convictions that proved successful against Miss Anthony and she catches the great break of.. Time already served!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB