Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from geevee's post~
"...That metal on very far left is still driving me bonkers..."

hi geevee...could that be a light reflection?...maybe that's a perspective thing and it's the light in the bathroom down the hall and she's trying to get a grip to turn him around and drag him???

from geevee's post~
"...That metal on very far left is still driving me bonkers..."

hi geevee...could that be a light reflection?...maybe that's a perspective thing and it's the light in the bathroom down the hall and she's trying to get a grip to turn him around and drag him???

It's possible khaki, it looks different in almost every frame I've taken a screen shot of, and we know it's not morphing. lol Doesn't help at all that the corner of it picks up a projector glare so that getting a clean shot of it is hard.

Originally I thought it was the duvet cover button but I don't think she's using that or anything else to drag him, it's just motion blur making it look like that.

Considering how big the finger looks that close to the lens, whatever it is would have to be quite small, or just reflected light. :)

I think the confusion comes from the word Hazel. You can basically put brown or green eyes on a DL. My mom has hazel eyes and sometimes they look green sometimes brown. What I don't understand is how they could look blue to some??

I can't find a pic of Travis' house that includes ceiling/crown molding to tell if he did or not :(

You are correct Dana. I have hazel eyes and when I wore my green contacts, it would make the green; I always put hazel on DL...

BBM

I never stopped to question the time stamp, but it could have been incorrect. Given that Enrique says he was home between 6 and 6:30, it would make more sense if the time stamp was off by a number of hours. Like everything going down in the morning after roommates left, with her figuring she had plenty of time...this would also give her more time to stage the scene and get herself cleaned up.

The prosecution had to go with the time stamps; to try to argue that the hours were off slightly would put them in a weaker position overall of not taking evidence at face value.

Is it possible that she sent the text to Chris Hughes just past noon?

I don't recall an email being sent around 4...can someone please direct me to this information?

If the camera was badly damaged, does anyone know if forensic people would have been able to determine the time setting on the internal memory of the camera?

I read it on NurseBeemee's post on The state rests thread,she has a link posted that a member made of a timeline,Im pretty sure. I believe I also read it in Flores report or interrogation & it was stated the last laptop activity was at 4:19,It mostly involved some emailing..I'll try to find it & post. heres the timeline link.- docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&output=html

I believe its possible she sent the email to CH. Shes a Shady Creeper,she gives No One the luxury of their privacy and crosses every boundary known to man..And I am adamant about the timestamps,sex pics,some of shower pics being modified and from another date.I believe I would bet my bottom dollar on it! I would give anything,or darn near to see the 90 pics they retrieved that were NOT submitted to evidence.

I got my sisters Mac lastnight GeeVee, and I may have slept 3 hrs,if that bc I Cant Stop analyzing this pic,the TA on ground pic and a few more!! LMAO!! Every version of the ground pic looks different and I was trying to see the reflection or image you were talking about, I saw a toliet in one, a table with a lamp in another and a few other off the wall/random images that I was never able to make out.ITS KILLING ME!!! :banghead: so many different versions..
I have faith though..:please:
Also, the metal looking thing is in my top 3 frustrations of the day! but this version posted on here now is the clearest.even had a thought of her bringing in her own tarp for the body drag deal.I decided against that one. wonder if any linen was missing??

Hi, I just looked at all the pictures again. If I were on that jury it would be death. I cannot fathom how anyone can look at those and not vote dp., or not be able to figure a punishment. Aside from what she did to Travis just think of her free one day. No one would be safe. She would do it again! This has not upset her at all except for the fact she is locked up. :stormingmad: May she ROT in He!!... :seeya:

Melendez testified that the white strip in that final photo was the floor baseboard.

The image quality is very, very poor so that it is difficult to try to analyze what is being seen. The floor surface appears the same as the wall surface in this image, so that it is not even known whether the image shows tile or carpet. No testimony was offered to clarify this. Others have posited that the dark streaks are the blood trails on Travis's back, saying that this pattern matches the next to the last image on the camera. I think that the dark area under these streaks is his back that is covered in blood, with him being somehow lifted slightly.

I'm uncomfortable with the baseboard trim. The greatest amount of blood is on the left hand side of the hallway, yet the last photo shows the baseboard trim to the right. At this point, Travis had to have been bleeding profusely and close to death, if not already dead.

The crime scene photos do confuse me, as I do not see blood smears to evidence his body being dragged. There is that one shot of the tiled hallway where there is a clear wide path on the tile which narrows down after a few feet. With a slashed throat and numerous head slashes, it does not make sense to me that the tile floor doesn't show smeared blood from when he was dragged?

Unfortunately, I don't think that poor Travis had much fight left in him once he reached the end of the hallway where she delivered the coup de grace. The stab wound to the vena cavea (sp) meant that he would have gone through tremendous internal bleeding and it would have taken all the strength that he could muster just to get himself to the end of that hallway.

I don't like thinking too hard about these things as it really brings home how truly horrific that last minute went down.

---------
I agree. After the cut to the heart and to his aorta,(main vein) he would have nearly zero strength. She knew exactly where to hit first to disable him. wicked b($@h I wish someone could just at least slap her silly for this. may she ROT in He!!..:seeya:

The crime scene photos do confuse me, as I do not see blood smears to evidence his body being dragged. There is that one shot of the tiled hallway where there is a clear wide path on the tile which narrows down after a few feet. With a slashed throat and numerous head slashes, it does not make sense to me that the tile floor doesn't show smeared blood from when he was dragged?

RSBM

IIRC, didn't JA throw a bunch of water all over the floor in the bathroom and down the middle of the hallway? I thought I read that the carpet where the tile meets was waterlogged too. I could be wrong....

NOLA - I too had a thought of her bringing in her own tarp for the body drag deal but thought naw, no way. That is so weird! LOL

There was a hearing today?

9/18/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 9/18/2013

I tried to check it this morning and the site was crawly slow, now I see they had an unscheduled hearing?

I can't find a minute entry on it.

I got my sisters Mac lastnight GeeVee, and I may have slept 3 hrs,if that bc I Cant Stop analyzing this pic,the TA on ground pic and a few more!! LMAO!! Every version of the ground pic looks different and I was trying to see the reflection or image you were talking about, I saw a toliet in one, a table with a lamp in another and a few other off the wall/random images that I was never able to make out.ITS KILLING ME!!! :banghead: so many different versions..
I have faith though..:please:
Also, the metal looking thing is in my top 3 frustrations of the day! but this version posted on here now is the clearest.even had a thought of her bringing in her own tarp for the body drag deal.I decided against that one. wonder if any linen was missing??

LOL! I have spent many a late night up with those pics, it's almost addictive trying to figure out what's really in the pic and what's artifact or caused by motion or the bleaching of the memory cards. A little later I'll post the one I mentioned with the reflection with labels so you can see what I'm referring to, it may be nothing, shadows, who knows, but it looks like something.

That metal-looking piece is so annoying, it doesn't look like a part of a weapon or any other thing you'd think could be there, but it looks enough like the two screws in one of the showering pics that I can't totally say it's not what it looks like. Ugh.

There was a hearing today?

9/18/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 9/18/2013

I tried to check it this morning and the site was crawly slow, now I see they had an unscheduled hearing?

ME is the code for minute entry. The actual minute document is dated 9/13, but the electronic time stamp is from today.

Minutes reflect a teleconference between the court, Martinez and Willmott re: defendant's motion to continue which was granted.

RSBM

IIRC, didn't JA throw a bunch of water all over the floor in the bathroom and down the middle of the hallway? I thought I read that the carpet where the tile meets was waterlogged too. I could be wrong....

NOLA - I too had a thought of her bringing in her own tarp for the body drag deal but thought naw, no way. That is so weird! LOL

You're right Dana, CSI said water was poured onto the carpet and at the edge of it and the tile, and you can see by the leukoviolet drips that she threw water up onto the walls (barely missing her palm print, look at the drips below it).

ME is the code for minute entry. The actual minute document is dated 9/13, but the electronic time stamp is from today.

Minutes reflect a teleconference between the court, Martinez and Willmott re: defendant's motion to continue which was granted.

I thought the 13th ME was the accidental Karp listing on the docket?

I've been staring at the photo of 5:33:32 you posted a little bit back and comparing with those I have, for the longest time I've thought that a hand/fingers were in the foreground and your pic (which is the clearest I've seen so far) convinced me further.

This one below is the best I have been able to get of what seems to be touching the lens - a hand/fingers either brushing by or reaching to pick up the camera.

53332day6jmfingers_zpsca938e6f.jpg

You can make out two distinct fingernails, top left and far right (which seems to have hit the lens and has blood dripping from the nail), I'm still not positive of what the larger shape is, if that's T's hand, maybe it's his forearm.

That metal on very far left is still driving me bonkers.

And Nolachurch, I meant to elaborate on the part in your previous post where you mentioned about the blue maybe being a jacket hem (in 5:32:16), I've had similar thoughts and it's certainly possible, with some things I think I see there, a leg in that position makes little sense, I'll work some more on that pic later today and post if I can get a pic worth looking at.

I agree with GC: The quality of this photo makes it impossible to analyze, other than gathering that it is a pic of some part of Travis, probably in the hallway. Was there ever a time stamp on it? I don't remember any testimony about it. ?

Geevee & Janx - take a look at this closeup of the "shadow" that outlies the other section of the photo - I swear in that shadow I see Jodi's face, eye, and her fingers holding up something. (in other words - turn the photo above that's being discussed upside down)

https://picasaweb.google.com/113834351157927335749/September182013#5925140238673380210

Hi MrsPC, I see something in that area too in the best s.s. I've been able to get, it's too large to put inside the post so I'll attach, save it to your computer and flip it. Also, when it's right side up, notice all the movement in the foreground (bottom of pic), I can't tell if it's a hand or what.

Attachments

• 53332day6jwfull.jpg
    53332day6jwfull.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 157
P.S. It's bigger when you save it, 800 x 624.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub