Post your PROFILE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is still the same from the day this case broke. I think this guy is part of LE in some way, I get the feeling he is really under the radar, the last person someone would think would be doing this, dressed well, married, younger guy maybe 40's or early 50's, remember that they said the girl didn't even bother taking her phone with her that it appeared they trusted him. Why is the question that once figured out, will be alot easier to catch him. BTW don't think he is dead and I don't think he is part of a drug ring or a politian. I think he is "well respected" a higher up in some LE field because I sense he has money. Also, call me crazy but I think that all the girls were killed by him and I think he also has another burial ground that hasn't been discovered yet.

My theory is still the same from the day this case broke. I think this guy is part of LE in some way, I get the feeling he is really under the radar, the last person someone would think would be doing this, dressed well, married, younger guy maybe 40's or early 50's, remember that they said the girl didn't even bother taking her phone with her that it appeared they trusted him. Why is the question that once figured out, will be alot easier to catch him. BTW don't think he is dead and I don't think he is part of a drug ring or a politian. I think he is "well respected" a higher up in some LE field because I sense he has money.

You seem to have some pretty good instincts, OldSoul.

I am not suggesting that LE killed any of the gals. However, I am not ruling it out. It is just very unlikely. What I am suggesting is someone that has used the services of these gals and their operators may be someone very well connected, or a LE. That is all I am saying. You ask too many questions and you may get too many answers you don't want to hear.

We know there is a NYS Trooper in Buffalo that ran a sex ring. We know one of the gals came from there. A poster put up some information placing the gal and the trooper in an area very close to each other. The Webmaster, as I recall, said there wasn't enough information to support that information and removed it.

How are we common folks going to get corroborating evidence to support our claims and suggestions?

Hawkshaw, the posts were removed due to content based on a potentially harmful rumor unrelated to the NYS Trooper. The Buffalo sex ring case is certainly open for discussion. Since the theory relates to Melissa Barthelemy, I've moved the posts to that thread. You guys are welcome to sleuth it there as long as you follow the rules. References to parties not named in MSM should be based on sound reason, and vague descriptors should be used to point out the party's relevance to the theory.

Razor sharp, always use my instincts and gut feeling my whole life ..I am really an old soul lol

I have been like 'white on rice' with those guys since 2004 when they framed my soon to be ex-SIL for crimes he clearly didn't commit. I combined that with prior information I had of them when I was in the NYPD as a detective.

There are a lot of things that trouble me about this case.

1. They were quick to put some distance between Brewer and SG to connect that case to the GB4. You just can't do it that fast unless you KNOW for a certainty that he did NOT have anything to do with SG. It suggests to me that Brewer is an accident waiting to happen - to them if he is run thru the ringer. I know pretty much of what others know about this case from reading the papers.

2. They did (IMO) with the Tankleff murders. The guy that should have been the lead suspect was given a free pass. And that was after he fled to California while Seymour tankleff was still in a coma. It is well known that the man that owed Seymour 500K had drugs being pushed out of the Strathmore Bagel company that was jointly owned by Steuerman and Tankleff had a financial interest in it. Somebody had to go for it, and so the kid was charged. Steuerman could link the whole sorted mess back to corruption in the DA and SCPD.

3. The murder of maureen negus. A woman that was believed to have been giving information to some unnamed LE authority about widespread corruption in SC. GOP Leader John Powell went to jail for corruption. It was said he stole up to 150 pieces of equipment and sold them on the open market. The NYS Chief Admin.Judge, Gail Prudenti was there at the funeral to sing the praises of Powell. The cops framed a fellow by the name of Diaz for the murder. It became the subject of the NYS SIC investigation. The same detective that tried to frame Diaz was the same detective that was allowed to keep his assignment in Homicide and go on to frame Tankleff.

4. When detectives brought back Spota's Chief Investigator back from Florida for investigation on the murder of a man that was giving information about a neighbor of the Chief Investigator - the man was killed only 3 weeks after he was brought to the DA office.

It goes on and on. So the readers will forgive me if I suspect anything SCPD and the DA do.

I have been doing this for 8 years now and learned a lot.

5. A retired homicide detective took it upon himself ( or did he) to write a letter to Newsday debunking some theories in the case. He said he heard the 911 tapes and SG didn't appear to be upset and frantic. He goes on to say that it wasn't true the SCPD rebuffed the help of the FBI. The FBI gave them the use of a BlackHawk helicopter to take ground images. It is kind of hard to speak to a potential witness from a 1,000 feet in the air.

6. I forgot one important item. I had written only one week earlier that the easiest way to solve this case is to blame it on a dead man. A week later it is exactly what they did. Of course it would be denied they were the source of the rumors. They put it out the guy killed himself because he believed the jig was up. The rumor didn't say he had a family history of suicide. This is very typical of them.

I spoke to a guy earlier today and he told me two guys I know of are still saying the nursery guy is the killer.

They spread the rumor so wide and with that all knowing nod that sooner or later everyone believes it is true.

The only reason they still get away with this BS is because the people are too stupid to believe they would do that.

6. I forgot one important item. I had written only one week earlier that the easiest way to solve this case is to blame it on a dead man. A week later it is exactly what they did. Of course it would be denied they were the source of the rumors. They put it out the guy killed himself because he believed the jig was up. The rumor didn't say he had a family history of suicide. This is very typical of them.

I spoke to a guy earlier today and he told me two guys I know of are still saying the nursery guy is the killer.

They spread the rumor so wide and with that all knowing nod that sooner or later everyone believes it is true.

The only reason they still get away with this BS is because the people are too stupid to believe they would do that.

Retired SCPD detectives have told me similar Hawk. Even went as far to say that the burlap traced back to the nursery. But is burlap traceable? Is this even possible???

Retired SCPD detectives have told me similar Hawk. Even went as far to say that the burlap traced back to the nursery. But is burlap traceable? Is this even possible???

A fellow I know pretty well told me that while at a golf outing with a SCPD officer close to Commissioner Dormer told him that the SCPD had a videotaped confession of Marty Tankleff admitting to the murders. He said it had problems with the method they got it and that is why it wasn't used at the trial. And this statement was told AFTER the conviction was over turned by the Appellate Court.

This same fellow also knows former detective McCready. He asked McCready about that over a beer. McCready laughed at that nonsense. He told my friend do you think if we had that we wouldn't find a way to use it?

In that same case a friend of the Tankleff Family was dissuaded from lending support to Marty. the detective told him they had Marty cold. Don't get involved. Remember your own son is about the age of Marty Tankleff. I sat with that man at a Tankleff support meeting. He had tears rolling down his eyes for turning his back on the son of one of his best friends.

My SIL was said to have been connected to the burglaries with proof he pilfered a police radio for two burglaries they said he committed off-duty. The person that told my friend of this 'corroborative' evidence was the chief investigator for Spota. Rumors were also circulating that the SCPD had videos of the SIL at the crime scenes and wiretap evidence to support his participation in those crimes. ALL lies because no such evidence ever appeared at the trial, nor were there any reports to that effect in the case file.

Psst, I got it from a detective that worked on the case, this guy is guilty. Now the receiver of the lie spreads it to another person, and so on and so on until it becomes a "TRUTH", with the result the 'victim' will lose support from those that might inquire into the truth.

I can tell you the courtroom was devoid of police officers for the SIL trial. The only ones that were there were DA people.

Three officers that once worked with the SIL appeared in court on a day I couldn't have arranged for a better day to witness a series of lies made by their former sergeant, and now a LT in The criminal Intel Bureau.

I can telll you that each of those officers told me they came to court to see for themselves. They added they hoped these charges weren't true. The impression I got was they went into the courtroom 50-50. I can tell you that when the LT finished testifying they had NO doubt the SIL was being railroaded. they were shocked of what they heard.

That LT followed them out into the hallway. He screamed at them for being there. He had no right whatsoever to do that as the courts are open to all citizens to see how justice is administered in the courts.

That tongue lashing was followed by a communication to their precinct by PC Dormer. He required them to write him a letter of explanation as to why they went into the courtroom. He first called the PBA to get permission to do what was clearly wrong. Knowing he would not get static from the PBA for violating the rights of those cops, the communication was sent.

If the cops had any doubts that they should keep their mouths shut it was made clear to them their careers could be at stake. One of those officers apologized to the family for being what amounted to being a coward for not coming forth.

IS IT ANY WONDER WHY I CAN'T TRUST THE SCPD TO DO A FAIR AND IMPARTIAL INVESTIGATION - ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CORRUPT CAN BE EXPOSED.

Hawkshaw, reg the above; wouldn't that be too risky? If there is a killer on the loose and the case is closed in that way, this would be (going with the grenade example) planting the bomb in the *advertiser censored* and giving the pin to the killer. It would just take the LISK to send a few pictures of the girls or some belongings of them to the families/media (or more boldly placing another body) to blow the LE off.

Or you think SCPD can be that much st..d?

Hawkshaw, reg the above; wouldn't that be too risky? If there is a killer on the loose and the case is closed in that way, this would be (going with the grenade example) planting the bomb in the *advertiser censored* and giving the pin to the killer. It would just take the LISK to send a few pictures of the girls or some belongings of them to the families/media (or more boldly placing another body) to blow the LE off.

Or you think SCPD can be that much st..d?

SCPD assumes no risk in this scenario. It does not publicly declare that the case is closed, but rather perpetuates a belief, vis a vis a rumor, that the case is solved, all the while hoping it will just go away. If by chance LISK raises his ugly head in the future, SCPD can ride in on white horses without a trace of egg on its face.

Sorry it's my fault. I didn't use "closed" in the meaning "officially closed".

Of course Mr.Bellone would want to close this case. It would be a huge feather in his cap. But would he want to see it solved if some of his own people are even indirectly involved in the investigation? I don't think so, or even the chance it would come out.

NO CE, mayor, governor, or some such person wants a SCANDAL of this magnitude.

John Lindsay had a police corruption scandal to deal with when he was the mayor. He attempted a scam to make the public think he was going to do something about it. He hires on Philly PC Howard Leary. Phiily cops make NYPD look like the Vatican Guard in comparison. All the JVL did was to bring in a PC from a far worse corrupt PD, and that caused the Knapp Commission because Leary refused to cooperate.

The story that I got from a very credible source is that Philly cops caught <modsnip> in a very compromising situation. Leary got picked because he knew how to keep a secret.

There is always a story behind a story, a story you will never hear.

You just don't pick a PC from a PD more corrupt than your own Department and make him the PC.

I remember we went to Camden, NY, or just across the bridge from Philly. We picked up a murder suspect. We asked to use Camdem's room to talk to our guy. In a few minutes two Camdem detectives came in and said you guys better not pull that crap those Philly cops do when they come over here. And that was 15 years after Leary was our PC.

I have known Mr. Bellone and all of his people from Babylon(for a very long time). If there is any kind of corruption; it has been kept from him and all of his loyal people from Babylon town (all I know pretty good as well) that he brought in. You are from Nassau, not Babylon town like I am. The Babylon Democrat Chairman lives in Oak Beach. Do you think he likes bodies being dumped in his backyard? We all want this prick(s) caught. If it comes to decapitating whoever covered it up, it is my belief he will. Mr. Bellone dont need anyone besides himself to win a race.

Nothing personal, but if you know all of these crazy scandals.....dont you think the top tier republicans do as well? Dont you think they would be putting it everywhere?

Knock it off with the personal jabs. I'll just close the threads if it keeps up.

LEVY WAS GOP. LOL. SPOTA WAS GOP.LOL. Suffolk County Conservative Party Leader Ed Walsh - aka Lt.Investigator for SC Corrections is a Man for All Seasons. Check out his history from Maryland to Nassau County to the NYPD. Check it out yourself. I don't have the desire to find the documentation to satisy the webmaster.

These JOKERS will be anything you need them to be.

Yes, I live in Nassau County. When I go to the polls to vote for a candidate it is usually decided who I will vote for as NOT the person I want, BUT against the person I don't want. I don't even bother to find out what party the candidate belongs with. There really is no difference. You close your eyes and hope for the best.

August T. Segreto
Published in Newsday from August 12 to August 13, 2008
Print | View Guest Book
Additional Resources
Send Sympathy Flowers
Donate to Charity
How To Submit An Obituary
Find Advice & Support
Funeral & Memorial Service Etiquette
How to Write a Sympathy Note
Tools for Tracing Family History