Post your PROFILE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been mentioned and talked about already but is it possible that the LISK is a pimp or part owner of another "agency" and was maybe bumping off his competition?

IMO...you may be "Partly right" ...I wouldn't think that 4 or five girls going solo would attract that much attention from such a large industry....but could it be a smaller group that all these girls had previously belonged to...I believe they call them a stable. If the girls could all be originally connected to a smaller "Stable"....possibly they were used as examples - a statement to say not go independent.

Each of the girls were in part wanting or had gained independence from their pimps/associates that controlled them.

Melissa...strong willed, independent, assertive had started to branch out and was taking bookings independently through craigslist.

Megan....disillusioned... and desperately wanting "out" to start a new chapter of her life... believed the fairy-tale that her "Boyfriend" (Cough) promised the night she disappeared that he was going to allow her to have a baby - he advertised her services through craigslist - this promise was a joke as she was nothing but a commodity to this , but the empty promise showed that Megan was obviously making big waves to how unhappy she was.

Maureen had already broken free from her previous handlers and had been making a life away from the "scene". Unfortunately circumstances saw her make that fateful trip to earn some money in the hopes of saving herself from eviction.

Amber and her sister had branched out on their own, advertising their services via craigslist - both had previously belonged to an agency.

This seems to be the common theme for each of the girls.....they were.. either wanting to get out or had "got out".... in that they had taken control for themselves and were working independently.

Common sense would direct an investigation to link a common denominator between all these men or previous men who had control of these girls lives and see where that individual/group fits into the larger scheme of managing the Long Island scene. Has this been undertaken.....????

.....The case documentary I saw on TV was the one where the "doctor" was interviewed and he claimed that he was trying to help the girl that came to his house. She ran off and ended up dead in the field.......

If there's a video of CPH saying he tried to help a girl who came to his door, I'd sure like to see it. I've seen clips of another neighbor, GC, claiming he tried to help SG, but never CPH.

If there's a video of CPH saying he tried to help a girl who came to his door, I'd sure like to see it. I've seen clips of another neighbor, GC, claiming he tried to help SG, but never CPH.

I probably had it backwards. It may have been the neighbor like you mention. I just barely remember someone on that documentary show about the LISK saying the girl was banging on doors trying to get help or something along those lines.

Its been too long since I saw it so I cant hardly remember the show.

This may have been mentioned and talked about already but is it possible that the LISK is a pimp or part owner of another "agency" and was maybe bumping off his competition?

IMO...you may be "Partly right" ...I wouldn't think that 4 or five girls going solo would attract that much attention from such a large industry....but could it be a smaller group that all these girls had previously belonged to...I believe they call them a stable. If the girls could all be originally connected to a smaller "Stable"....possibly they were used as examples - a statement to say not go independent.

Each of the girls were in part wanting or had gained independence from their pimps/associates that controlled them.

Melissa...strong willed, independent, assertive had started to branch out and was taking bookings independently through craigslist.

Megan....disillusioned... and desperately wanting "out" to start a new chapter of her life... believed the fairy-tale that her "Boyfriend" (Cough) promised the night she disappeared that he was going to allow her to have a baby - he advertised her services through craigslist - this promise was a joke as she was nothing but a commodity to this , but the empty promise showed that Megan was obviously making big waves to how unhappy she was.

Maureen had already broken free from her previous handlers and had been making a life away from the "scene". Unfortunately circumstances saw her make that fateful trip to earn some money in the hopes of saving herself from eviction.

Amber and her sister had branched out on their own, advertising their services via craigslist - both had previously belonged to an agency.

This seems to be the common theme for each of the girls.....they were.. either wanting to get out or had "got out".... in that they had taken control for themselves and were working independently.

Common sense would direct an investigation to link a common denominator between all these men or previous men who had control of these girls lives and see where that individual/group fits into the larger scheme of managing the Long Island scene. Has this been undertaken.....????

Thank you.
This is what I was trying to suggest as a possibility.
You described the theory much better than I did, so thank you.

I hope LE has considered this and investigated it. It sure seems like a possibility.

Thank you.
This is what I was trying to suggest as a possibility.
You described the theory much better than I did, so thank you.

I hope LE has considered this and investigated it. It sure seems like a possibility.
Any scenario is possible. I think the killer is a tyrant by nature and it shows in his everyday life. This is based on the calls he made to the younger sister of a victim.

I think the sadistic nature of this killer makes it very unlikely that this was a pimp that was trying to kill for some kind of monetary gain. Maybe a pimp that killed for other reasons I suppose. I'm thinking that the "wanting to get out" of the prostitution business is probably fairly common. I really think that LE knows who it is but doesn't have proof. I also think the suspect has been interviewed. I believe there has been no killings since the bodies were found because the suspect knows he is being watched.

Of course its possible that he moved elsewhere and resumed his killings, is dead, or in jail.

I think the sadistic nature of this killer makes it very unlikely that this was a pimp that was trying to kill for some kind of monetary gain. Maybe a pimp that killed for other reasons I suppose. I'm thinking that the "wanting to get out" of the prostitution business is probably fairly common. I really think that LE knows who it is but doesn't have proof. I also think the suspect has been interviewed. I believe there has been no killings since the bodies were found because the suspect knows he is being watched.

Of course its possible that he moved elsewhere and resumed his killings, is dead, or in jail.
I dont think a pimp did it either. I wonder how this type of interview is conducted?

How exactly would LE know who did this without any sort of proof??

How exactly would LE know who did this without any sort of proof??

I may be very wrong. Just a theory. Often times police have a pretty good idea of who may have committed a crime but they don't have enough evidence to make an arrest.

I may be very wrong. Just a theory. Often times police have a pretty good idea of who may have committed a crime but they don't have enough evidence to make an arrest.

Oh, so you meant with only circumstantial evidence or things of that nature and did not mean they knew who the perp was without ANY sort of proof...?

Did he move to portsmouth, ohio? See forum on WS about all the missing women....drug users, not prostitutes as far as I know. All recent disappearances. Someone on that thread (or elsewhere..can't recall for sure, a private detective I think) opined that someone in road construction was working Kentucky and southern ohio and women were coming up missing.

Did he move to portsmouth, ohio? See forum on WS about all the missing women....drug users, not prostitutes as far as I know. All recent disappearances. Someone on that thread (or elsewhere..can't recall for sure, a private detective I think) opined that someone in road construction was working Kentucky and southern ohio and women were coming up missing.

Most of the CHILLICOTHE, Ohio victims WAS involved in prostitution, here is a news report:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/27/chillicothe-missing-women_n_7449672.html

Of similarities with the Atlantic City case (AC4):

4 victims (actually probably more victims linked to the same killer)
all 4 victims knew each other (AC4, at least 3 of the victims knew each other)
all 4 victims drug users
most of the 4 victims, if not all, prostitutes
all 4 victims were mothers.

Most of the CHILLICOTHE, Ohio victims WAS involved in prostitution, here is a news report:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/27/chillicothe-missing-women_n_7449672.html

Of similarities with the Atlantic City case (AC4):

4 victims (actually probably more victims linked to the same killer)
all 4 victims knew each other (AC4, at least 3 of the victims knew each other)
all 4 victims drug users
most of the 4 victims, if not all, prostitutes
all 4 victims were mothers.

at least 3 of the OH vics are tied to a rehab center as well

Can somebody explain why this "untraceable computer genius" suddeny stopped killing when his stash is busted.. Is he scared?

Can somebody explain why this "untraceable computer genius" suddeny stopped killing when his stash is busted.. Is he scared?
I don't think he stopped killing. I think he found a new place to dump his victims.
And he isn't a computer genius he just knows the basics.

I don't think he stopped killing. I think he found a new place to dump his victims.
And he isn't a computer genius he just knows the basics.

It's not me, I don't think he is computer genius. LE Does.

He is financially secure, has a job and owns an expensive car or truck

Do you think on the dumpsite of a financially secure insane guy, they found one of these?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Usdollar100front.jpg

EDIT: This financially secure, has a job and owns an expensive car or truck, well educated, technologically adept person is also a meticulous killer, possibly necrophiliac, an old drunk white man and possibly construction worker.

If this was a movie, it would bomb.

EDIT 2: James Bissett suicides and we get the above... I'm sure it's juuust coincidence.

yeah, it's ridiculous to assume he's some tech genius with a sexual sadistic bent... I wonder how much the 'official profile' actually throws off detectives from viable suspects and POI. Hopefully less than I think. After reading 'Lost Girls' and this forum though, I do believe he's fairly knowledgeable with disposable phones and how not to be traced easily or at all. At least the GB4 killer.

yeah, it's ridiculous to assume he's some tech genius with a sexual sadistic bent... I wonder how much the 'official profile' actually throws off detectives from viable suspects and POI. Hopefully less than I think. After reading 'Lost Girls' and this forum though, I do believe he's fairly knowledgeable with disposable phones and how not to be traced easily or at all. At least the GB4 killer.

Remember; this tech savvy, rich, old, white construction worker must throw a 150 pound dead body on top of a wall of brambles two meters deep into the bush... They must have forgotten to add he's also working out pretty hard...

eh... re. the GB4, the heaviest was 135. Most males of avg.strength would have no problem, not to mention the added adrenaline at the time. It doesn't take a high IQ to walk a heavy body 30 feet into some brush and back out at night, on a lonely road, nor does it take superhuman strength either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee