Post your theory-****NO DISCUSSION****

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just stumped at this point. I've had manY theories, but too many unknowns, contradictory stories and bad information really cloud the truth here. The only fact i know is that many people are lying through their teeth.

My theory on the timeline:

4:30pm -- Neighbor checks on LI; she's asleep in her crib. DB and her brother purchase a box of wine.

5pm -- DB returns home. JI returns to work at Starbucks, intending to return home at midnight, I believe.

5:30pm -- Brother leaves; I'm not so sure about this. Did he really leave? I'd like to know how he knows DB got wasted....but was't there to see it. Why would he go with DB to get wine and not have any? I'd like to know what time he actually arrived, how long he spent with DB, and what they were doing together. Did he only go out with her to be a chauffeur on a wine run?

6pm -- Neighbor leaves to get more alcohol (question: did she leave because the box of wine was tapped after an hour?! Or did she prefer a different type of alcohol? I find this unlikely if they're drinking a nasty box of wine -- they're probably not alcohol snobs needing something specific. I think they blew through that box in an hour.)

6:40pm -- DB puts LI to bed (really?! She remembers this EXACT time?!)

6:40-10:30pm -- More wine. And drugs? I'm switching my theory from cocaine to meth; you can cut meth on a mirror just like cocaine so I think that still explains the clicking sounds the boys heard.

10:30pm -- Lights out for DB. Neighbor goes home. DB may or may not have checked on LI. If she has NOT checked on her, LI, who is 10-months old, has been quiet for one reason or another (sleeping or something else....) for 4 hours....after still sleeping during nap-time at 4:30pm, less than 2 hours before being put down for the night. Uh-huh. That's a really sleepy baby.

12am -- Is this the time JI was supposed to return home from work? I have a vague memory of this but can't find any reports to confirm it.

11:57pm -- outgoing call from DB's phone to Megan Wright's (DB is, according to her own report, asleep at this time. I theorize she may have passed out from 10:30-11:57pm and then woke up, needing more drugs, or that she wasn't ever asleep during that time -- I vote for never falling asleep. You crash from meth, you call for more because you're craving).

OR....a second possibility is that DB called MW for nefarious purposes -- knowing that MW lived in a drug house (reported to be a meth house) and that she could possibly help dispose of a body. Some have theorized that DB sold the baby for drugs, but I think this is highly unlikely. 11:57pm would be a pretty good time to theorize that DB reached out to MW (or Jersey) for help in covering up a crime, as that time would make sense for LI to have passed away. In this way, it's possible JI still truly, honestly could believe that his baby was kidnapped, as he may not have actually participated in a cover-up -- just came home to find LI missing.

I think either the neighbor or DB's brother gave DB MW's phone number -- I doubt it was JI, as the FBI has said his old phone records do not show use of her number (also making me think he's not involved in this. If he is involved, I think it's only in the cover-up). There are conflicting reports on whether or not DB's phone records show a history of calling MW before that night. Some say LE only stated that JI's phone had no history (insinuating that DB's might) while her defense attorney says that neither phone had previously called MW. I suppose it's possible the "kidnapper" called MW (she says only Jersey had her number but he has a solid alibi -- so, even if he had the phone, he's not the kidnapper and he wasn't making phone calls from the woods. If Jersey's alibi sticks, then he couldn't have even stolen the phones from DB and given them to a kidnapper. He wasn't there).

Other than that, according to MW, only MW has her phone number (what?!). So, paring that down, either MW is calling herself a kidnapper....or she's lying. I'm gonna go with lying. Since JI did not call MW before (and who knows if DB did), I'm thinking someone gave DB that phone number either that night or sometime previously. I'd be curious to know if her brother or the neighbor have MW's phone number in their phones....

If we are to believe MW that only Jersey had her number, then I'm curious about this....a) this could mean that Jersey was actually at the residence earlier in the day and gave DB the number so she could buy more drugs later. b) that what MW is saying is not true (if Jersey is the ONLY person with the number, then why does she say that up to 9 other people in the house used that phone -- wouldn't they want to give out the number to their peeps as well?), c) it's also possible that DB's brother, JI, or the neighbor used drugs and gave DB MW's number to use later.

I'm curious about that inconsistency -- anyone have further info?) MW is known to have been living with up to 9 other people in a suspected drug house, where all of the residents as well as her friends had access to the phone (but, uh, didn't have the number to give out which means that MW -- if we are to believe what she's saying -- gave these 9 people her phone to use for the sole purpose of answering HER phone calls and making outgoing calls to their peeps ONLY. Sounds like a drug dealing phone to me, not used for personal reasons or else she would have been the only one with access to it, not leaving it out on the coffee table for everyone to use and answer whenever they want (unless they're picking up the phone because the only calls coming in are users looking for drugs -- not mommy and daddy calling to say hello to MW).

MW has also said recently that she suspected Jersey was using meth, had become "fearful" of him a few days prior to LI going missing, BUT that she believed he had her cell phone with him the entire night in question! Who gives their cell phone to a meth user at the same time they're terrified of them?! MW and Jersey have both been reported to be drug users. I think MW is trying to cover her butt, here. I think she knows DB and may have helped her, or at least knows what DB did with LI and couldn't report it to the police because....the only reason DB knows MW is because MW deals her drugs and MW doesn't want to be arrested for that.

Question: Did LE test either parent for drugs and did they test DB's BAC that night?

2:30am -- Dumpster is reported to be on fire near the Bradley home, burnt clothes are found inside. I personally think this is unrelated -- dumpster fires happen all the time. If it IS related, I theorize DB set some clothes on fire. But, this doesn't explain why it sounds like LE found the clothes LI was supposedly wearing when she disappeared in the home.

3:17am -- Outbound call from DB's phone to check her voicemail. I'm theorizing she was wondering if JI has called her back after seeing missed calls from her phone even if she couldn't talk to him.

3:32am -- Another outgoing call from DB's phone to check her voicemail. Verizon has confirmed that it would be possible for someone calling a phone that is out of service COULD leave a voicemail -- or that they may not be able to. It's a crapshoot. It's possible that DB DID receive a return call from JI that allowed him to leave her a voicemail, which would explain why she checked her voicemail again after 15 minutes.

*Records indicate that there were 5 attempts to attempts to access the internet -- at unknown times. It is unclear whether or not those attempts were actually successful. LE indicates that between 2 and 5 of the attempts were made around 3-3:30am, but their statements are unclear as to whether they actually mean the attempts were made during that time period or just during the night in general. Does anyone know if the rumor about DB posting on her facebook page that night are true?

**Phone pings during this time period indicate that DB's phone never leaves a radius of 1/3 to 1/5 of a mile from her home -- the 1/5 of a mile reaches the banks of the Missouri River. 1/3 of a mile is in the woods behind the home.

3:30am -- JI returns from work (I'm guessing it was actually later than this and they just weren't sure of the exact time when giving LE a timeline; some reports put JI's arrival time at 4am). Chaos ensues. There's a stray cat (found in the woods? Is DB comforting herself after LI died?). The lights are blazing despite the Bradley's inability to pay for utilities -- that's how financially strapped they are (phones shut off). JI knocks on neighbors' door to see if LI is there. JI goes back to the house -- uh, oh -- phones are missing. Calls 911 from his work phone (or neighbor's? I'm unsure of the detail on this one). I think DB was PRETENDING to be sleeping when JI came home, btw.

3:35am -- I theorize that DB (and maybe JI) hid the phones somewhere between this time and the 911 call.

**Note that the last use of DB's phone was at 3:32am -- right in the exact timeframe that JI comes home. I think DB was using the phone the whole time and didn't need to use it anymore because the reason she was using it was to reach her missing husband who was supposed to have returned home hours ago. She doesn't need to make any more attempted phone calls to him past 3:32am because he's home.

***What I think happened to LI: I think LI died accidentally while under her mother's care. However, I think LI died from some cause that DB felt she could not report as an accident -- if LI had SIDS or accidentally suffocated/asphyxiated in her crib, whatever, those are things that could be reported without consequence.

LI accidentally consuming meth, however, cannot be reported to the police. Other options are not accidental -- like an intentional murder of LI -- but I don't think this is what happened. It was an accident, but it was something that was ultimately JB's fault through neglect of her basic parental duties and she knew that if LE arrived to find a dead baby that wouldn't have died had it been properly supervised, she would be arrested and taken away from the rest of her family.

I believe she (with help?) took LI (deceased) down to the Missouri River and put her -- and the phones -- in the river, making some phone calls and checking her voicemail in the process. I'd like to know what was searched on the internet -- maps, perhaps? How to dispose of a body/evidence? If water ruins cell phones? Maybe she searched the internet on the phone because a) her home internet was not working or b) she believed no one could track a search history on her phone like they can on a computer's hard drive....

Knowing that Lisa had a cold, Deborah put the sleeping baby next to her in bed so that she could hear her and attend to her quickly if she woke in the night. But Deborah had taken anxiety meds in combination with several glasses of wine, which sent her into a stupor. She fell asleep, rolled over onto the baby and suffocated her. Upon waking up and sobering up, she found Lisa dead, panicked and decided to cover up the death. It's possible that she phoned others for help or advice, then disposed of the phones to cover those tracks, too.

I agree with everything you said, just like to add that Debbi then went and woke the one son up, telling him he had a nightmare and to get in Mommy's bed and sleep......thus telling her Hubby that the KID accidently rolled over on baby sister, but they need to protect him, so he isnt traumatized for life, so Daddy buys into it....

Re: my original theory, I'd like to add:

*According the Bradley's timeline, there was a 25-35 minute period between when the husband came home and when he called 911 from a neighbor's house (again, why not use your work cell phone which is working??). What were they doing in those 25-35 minutes? I suppose I could see them running around the house looking for Lisa but I can't really see that taking 25-35 minutes -- it's a small house and, by DB's own report, they didn't look outside the house (i.e. the backyard) because she was "afraid" of what she might find out there. What does that even mean?! If I had a baby who could crawl and a window was pushed out a little, I might wonder if my baby had somehow crawled up on something and gone out the window....or crawled out of the house another way. I would look outside for her, hoping she'd somehow just got out....

*Also, does anyone know if the pings from the woods mean that whoever was making the outgoing calls was definitely IN the woods? Or, could the phone calls have actually been made from within the house but ping in a larger radius, which would show as the woods?

Thanks!

1) He went to the neighbor's house. He called 911 on his work phone.

2) I think the delay is more like 10-15 minutes not 25-35 minutes. That's one of the reasons that KCPD decided early on he wasn't involved in the disappearance of Lisa.

3) DB made the comment cited in the search warrant application re the area behind the house. There is no evidence one way or the other that JI didn't look in the back area just without DB.

4) The busted window cited by JI in his 911 call was in a front room. It was NOT in Lisa's room.

Hope this helps

News update: parents have been notified by LE today that they are now suspects in the investigation. "Debbie in particular."

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justi...-s-parents-now-suspects-according-to-attorney

I think you may be mistaken, Rougelatete.
This is in reference to comments made by one of the Irwin's atty's at the news conference.
LE never said they were official suspects. The lawyer stated LE told them they were suspects in their first interviews.That's not official and it wasn't today.

I think you may be mistaken, Rougelatete.
This is in reference to comments made by one of the Irwin's atty's at the news conference.
LE never said they were official suspects. The lawyer stated LE told them they were suspects in their first interviews.That's not official and it wasn't today.

I don't think the writer on that article has been approved by WS. And that's all I'm going to say :)

Sorry -- misunderstood the article/quote. The writer of the news article needs to be approved by WS or I need to be? Just confused there....

Sorry -- misunderstood the article/quote. The writer of the news article needs to be approved by WS or I need to be? Just confused there....

No worries, it's not you. It is a little confusing when it comes to Examiner.com. That is not considered Main Stream Media (MSM). It is more like a blog article. Normally, a link to Examiner.com would not be permitted on Websleuths. There is one exception. Author Isabelle Zehnder covers missing persons stories and publishes her articles on Examiner.com. She has been approved by Websleuth's Adminstration. Only Examiner.com articles written by Ms. Zehnder are approved. This is my understanding.

Welcome Rougelatete!!

No worries, it's not you. It is a little confusing when it comes to Examiner.com. That is not considered Main Stream Media (MSM). It is more like a blog article. Normally, a link to Examiner.com would not be permitted on Websleuths. There is one exception. Author Isabelle Zehnder covers missing persons stories and publishes her articles on Examiner.com. She has been approved by Websleuth's Adminstration. Only Examiner.com articles written by Ms. Zehnder are approved. This is my understanding.

Welcome Rougelatete!!

Thank you Yllek and Ynotdivein! I appreciate the clarification. Is there a list of approved authors/sites? I looked around the website and couldn't find one. But, I'll try to stick with stuff I think is top notch and accurate. :seeya:

Welcome. Looks like Kimster answered you questions up on the "ask the mod squad" thread. If you have any questions about being a verified professional on this particular forum, you may want to PM a Mod on this forum. Cheers.

I agree with everything you said, just like to add that Debbi then went and woke the one son up, telling him he had a nightmare and to get in Mommy's bed and sleep......thus telling her Hubby that the KID accidently rolled over on baby sister, but they need to protect him, so he isnt traumatized for life, so Daddy buys into it....

i am on the fence and can look at it both ways. But in the "mom did it" argument, i agree that DB must have brought one or both boys into her defense so that JI would help to cover. I can find no other logical explanation for JI returning home at 3:45a (i have seen it written that it is verified he was at Starbucks until 3:30?) and immediately going along with this story. But then why run over to SB's house asking if she had baby Lisa? That seems too spontaneous to be planned to me....
hmm....

To my mind the only way one can support a "mom did it" scenario is to completely discount the eyewitness sightings of a man carrying a baby, unless perhaps Mom is in cohoots with one or more people to be rid of her child. Yes, I know all about the vagaries of eyewitness testimony. Those vagaries, however, pertain to specific attributes, and not to such a gross generality as "a man carrying a baby." Let them say he's five foot seven or six foot three, has blonde hair, dark hair, blue eyes, buck teeth, etc., and I'll say you're right as regards the fallibility of eyewitness accounts. Have two independent sources say "a man carrying a baby," and I'm inclined to think that those are pretty reliable accounts.

Some ask why a kidnapper would be carrying a baby, on foot, lightly clad, in the wee hours of the morning? I haven't got a clue. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There are as many motives for doing something as there are people and the situations they get themselves into!

I do not believe LE or social services would leave the other children in their care if there was ANY sniff of evidence against the family IMO. I think this was a crime of opportunity and someone was watching the house and took their chance to grab a baby. Very sad.

DB, intentionally or not, while wasted:
a) OD'd BL on cold meds, such as Benadryl.
b) Dropped her, breaking her skull or neck.
c) Smothered her.

a) This could have happened at the 6:40 bedtime (dosed). Then realized coma/death at 10:30 check.
b) Stumbling around carrying BL while very drunk after coming inside for the evening, and/or angry about BL not wanting to sleep.
c) Putting BL in bed with her so she could pass out and rolling over on her OR in BL's own bed purposefully in anger.

c) Smothered her.

a) This could have happened at the 6:40 bedtime (dosed). Then realized coma/death at 10:30 check.
b) Stumbling around carrying BL while very drunk after coming inside for the evening, and/or angry about BL not wanting to sleep.
c) Putting BL in bed with her so she could pass out and rolling over on her OR in BL's own bed purposefully in anger.

And getting in touch with some dude to ditch the body, after lugging it all over creation.

c) Smothered her.

I can see anyone of these things happening IF DB was as drunk as she claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP