PR interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RiverRat...I found the transcript of the CNN Interview that you were referring to.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9701/11/slain.girl.update/transcript.html

From Patsy's own mouth...

RAMSEY, P: I didn't -- I couldn't read the whole thing I -- I just gotten up. We were on our -- it was the day after Christmas, and we were going to go visiting, and it was quite early in the morning, and I had got dressed and was on my way to the kitchen to make some coffee, and we have a back staircase from the bedroom areas, and I always come down that staircase, and I am usually the first one down. And the note was lying across the -- three pages -- across the run of one of the stair treads, and it was kind of dimly lit. It was just very early in the morning, and I started to read it, and it was addressed to John. It said "Mr. Ramsey," And it said, "we have your daughter." And I -- you know, it just was -- it just wasn't registering, and I -- I may have gotten through another sentence. I can't -- "we have your daughter." and I don't know if I got any further than that. And I immediately ran back upstairs and pushed open her door, and she was not in her bed, and I screamed for John. "

RiverRat...I have went back and looked at all of PR interviews with investigators...and I didn't see no mention of making coffee in any of them, either. I believe that this is something that she made up, just to have a reason to head downstairs...therefore finding the note. But, as you can see...from another post above, that I made regarding an article from Vanity Fair...she has told three different versions...two of them she told to the same person.. French.

Exxxxxxxxactly! Wonderful work, my friend! :clap:

Right...the RN said that if you talk to so much as a dog....she will be BEHEADED!!! But yet Patsy says...."Well, we were forunate from almost the moment that we found the note to by surrounded by friends, our minister, our family doctor, a personal friend of mine who is also an attorney....." Yes...PEOPLE that she called right after finding the note. So much for..."if you talk to so much as a dog, she will be beheaded".

and notice they didn't blame themselves for that...b/c they knew no intruder did it.blaming others fell thru as well.so they had no choice but to go w the sexual element of it found upon autopsy....a so-called kidnapping pedo who forgot his no. 1 priority was to get JB out of the house in order to collect the ransom money! but noooo....he had to stop and attack her first.yea right.I think one of JR's excuses:rolleyes: was that maybe not being able to remove her from the house(the tiny window he apparently got in) precipitated her death..but a KN could have left her alive,tying her hands tightly,and applying that duct tape he supposedly had.

and notice they didn't blame themselves for that...b/c they knew no intruder did it.blaming others fell thru as well.so they had no choice but to go w the sexual element of it found upon autopsy....a so-called kidnapping pedo who forgot his no. 1 priority was to get JB out of the house in order to collect the ransom money! but noooo....he had to stop and attack her first.yea right.I think one of JR's excuses:rolleyes: was that maybe not being able to remove her from the house(the tiny window he apparently got in) precipitated her death..but a KN could have left her alive,tying her hands tightly,and applying that duct tape he supposedly had.

Exactly!!! If that had of been me...and if I had of found a RN, that said don't talk to so much as a dog, and for some reason...I decided to call over my friends for an impromptu tea party....(which I would NEVER do...because I wouldn't want to PO the kidnapper...and I would follow the letter to a T).....and apparently the kidnappers were monitoring me...because the note says that she will be beheaded if I talk to a dog....and my daughter was found dead later in the basement....I would ASSUME that I was the cause of it. "Oh my gosh...this is MY fault, the note said not to talk to anyone or she would be beheaded, which meant that they were monitoring us, and would know if we talked to anyone. They must have heard my phone CALLS to all of my friends, the lawyer and my minister! They must have still been hiding in the basement with her, and after I made the phone call...they killed her!" Oh, but THAT THOUGHT never even crossed their mind....because they knew the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back