PR interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AMES,thanks so much !!!

You are welcome!! The picture that I saw earlier, wasn't cropped. But, on this one, at least you can see Patsy's hand gripping JB's arm (you may want to enlarge it, to see it better). I, for some reason, couldn't find the whole picture, without the crop...I guess that it has been removed from the internet. But, on this one...at least you get the idea.

But PR mentioned the ID bracelet as being a gift from Aunt P that JBR was allowed to open early so she could wear it to the party. (not sure which party- the White's or the R party on the 23rd).
JonBenet received her bracelet on Dec 23.

-Tea

Here's one for you to break down, Ames! I think it was the first CNN interview where Patsy tells how she awoke, dressed and put her make-up on and then headed downstairs to make coffee........even though she still had to deal with the two kids and be out the door in 20-30 minutes.

I know that our Patsy was indeed one of a kind as most would stumble out of bed and head directly to the coffee-maker. This has always bothered me - especially knowing that she never mentions going to get the coffee brewing in any of her following statements.

right on,yea,they may be running late but darn...they've got to have that coffee !!

Here's one for you to break down, Ames! I think it was the first CNN interview where Patsy tells how she awoke, dressed and put her make-up on and then headed downstairs to make coffee........even though she still had to deal with the two kids and be out the door in 20-30 minutes.

I know that our Patsy was indeed one of a kind as most would stumble out of bed and head directly to the coffee-maker. This has always bothered me - especially knowing that she never mentions going to get the coffee brewing in any of her following statements.

LOL...okay, I will check it out. I remember her saying that too...

This doesn't have anything to do with anything...but, while I was researching the supposed coffee making...I came across this, and thought it was weird.

From PR 98 interview...

14 I was standing on the (INAUDIBLE)
15 and pretty soon a squad car came -- you know,
16 officer came up. And I remember thinking
17 because it said somewhere in the note, if you do
18 that, if you call somebody, that's not good.
19 Blah, blah, blah

I noticed that she did this ALOT! ....and blah, blah, blah....

If you call somebody, that's not good?? I believe what the note said was that your daughter would be beheaded, Patsy. NOT..if you call somebody that it wouldn't be good. I couldn't even imagine using the words...Blah, blah, blah....or yadda, yadda, yadda.....being used when describing anything to do with my daughter's murder.

I can probably find more stuff...but, I found this right off the bat...

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/primer/primer4_time.html

*[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]According to Vanity Fair, Patsy told French 2 versions: (1) she went to wake JonBenét up, found her missing, then found the note on the stairs; (2) she found the note when she went downstairs to make coffee and then checked on JonBenét. In the documentary produced by Michael Tracey, she told version (3), that she went down the spiral stairs after getting some clothes together in the laundry cupboard outside JonBenét's room.[/SIZE][/FONT]

*[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]According to Vanity Fair, Patsy told French 2 versions: (1) she went to wake JonBenét up, found her missing, then found the note on the stairs; (2) she found the note when she went downstairs to make coffee and then checked on JonBenét. In the documentary produced by Michael Tracey, she told version (3), that she went down the spiral stairs after getting some clothes together in the laundry cupboard outside JonBenét's room.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ah yes.....all the different versions. Good thing for me that I am one of those that make the coffee immediately upon awakening instead of waiting until it is almost leaving time so that I can keep up with all of these variances!

Ah yes.....all the different versions. Good thing for me that I am one of those that make the coffee immediately upon awakening instead of waiting until it is almost leaving time so that I can keep up with all of these variances!

LOL...the real reason for Patsy's inconsistancies...is probably because she NEVER MADE coffee at all that morning...and she was half asleep...and didn't know what the truth was. :rolleyes: You are right...she should have just made the coffee first...and then she would have been more alert! She should have done that before getting ready....

lol,the coffee would have been ready about the time they were set to walk out the door....but she had to have an excuse to come down the stairs and see the note..
I bet they had a coffee maker on the private plane anyway.

lol,the coffee would have been ready about the time they were set to walk out the door....but she had to have an excuse to come down the stairs and see the note..
I bet they had a coffee maker on the private plane anyway.

Well, I don't know about you, but I have my coffee first..and THEN I get ready. I have to be awake, when I put on my make-up and do my hair. I agree...they didn't really allow enough time for coffee....why didn't she make it the night before? They had those kind back then...that you program to start brewing at a certain time....and with all of their money, I know that they had to have had one, and besides that, they don't cost that much. So, why did she need to go down and MAKE the coffee. If they were in a hurry that morning....it should have been made the night or day before, and programmed to start brewing that morning. And that would have saved them some time.

*[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]According to Vanity Fair, Patsy told French 2 versions: (1) she went to wake JonBenét up, found her missing, then found the note on the stairs; (2) she found the note when she went downstairs to make coffee and then checked on JonBenét. In the documentary produced by Michael Tracey, she told version (3), that she went down the spiral stairs after getting some clothes together in the laundry cupboard outside JonBenét's room.[/SIZE][/FONT]

if she'd found her missing as such in version 1,I believe she would have went and checked BR's room first,not went on down the stairs.funny she labeled her 'missing' already,bf checking the rest of the house.even so,if she'd truly thought she was missing,I believe she would have run UP the stairs to get JR..not went down.
version 3,she seems to be trying to account for something outside her room there in the laundry area.That's where she said she washed some stains out of JB's jumpsuit(another version -no.4?)

if she'd found her missing as such in version 1,I believe she would have went and checked BR's room first,not went on down the stairs.funny she labeled her 'missing' already,bf checking the rest of the house.even so,if she'd truly thought she was missing,I believe she would have run UP the stairs to get JR..not went down.
version 3,she seems to be trying to account for something outside her room there in the laundry area.That's where she said she washed some stains out of JB's jumpsuit(another version -no.4?)

I am sure that there are many more versions. She lied so much, she couldn't keep her story staight.

Well, I don't know about you, but I have my coffee first..and THEN I get ready. I have to be awake, when I put on my make-up and do my hair. I agree...they didn't really allow enough time for coffee....why didn't she make it the night before? They had those kind back then...that you program to start brewing at a certain time....and with all of their money, I know that they had to have had one, and besides that, they don't cost that much. So, why did she need to go down and MAKE the coffee. If they were in a hurry that morning....it should have been made the night or day before, and programmed to start brewing that morning. And that would have saved them some time.

right on,and I don't think she'd have bothered w. her makeup either,if indeed they were really running that late...(I haven't once read where they said they got up late,the alarm didn't go off..etc).JR would have woke her,not let her sleep,and she'd have grabbed her makeup case(to apply on the plane..it was at least a 2+hr flight,right?),and rushed to wake up the kids and get them and anything they were taking out the door.
she also didn't leave the check for LHP on the counter as promised(at least I've never read that she did),and that's another reason to think she never made it to bed..I think she would have done that bf going to bed,not waiting until the next morning.
the pineapple I don't know about,as far as leaving it out goes;most ppl would have at least put the bowl in the fridge and the glass in the sink bf going to bed,but she was known for being a slob,so who knows.

right on,and I don't think she'd have bothered w. her makeup either,if indeed they were really running that late...(I haven't once read where they said they got up late,the alarm didn't go off..etc).JR would have woke her,not let her sleep,and she'd have grabbed her makeup case(to apply on the plane..it was at least a 2+hr flight,right?),and rushed to wake up the kids and get them and anything they were taking out the door.
she also didn't leave the check for LHP on the counter as promised(at least I've never read that she did),and that's another reason to think she never made it to bed..I think she would have done that bf going to bed,not waiting until the next morning.
the pineapple I don't know about,as far as leaving it out goes;most ppl would have at least put the bowl in the fridge and the glass in the sink bf going to bed,but she was known for being a slob,so who knows.

Well, when they got home from the White's party...Patsy said that she still had some packing to do, before bed....so....she was in there packing, going from room to room...gathering clothes...while the "intruder" was hiding somewhere...in the closet? Under the bed? BOY...I bet that "intruder" sure was scared that she was going to stumble across him.

Well, when they got home from the White's party...Patsy said that she still had some packing to do, before bed....so....she was in there packing, going from room to room...gathering clothes...while the "intruder" was hiding somewhere...in the closet? Under the bed? BOY...I bet that "intruder" sure was scared that she was going to stumble across him.

right,even if he was in the basement,she still had presents there she might need to get...
in DOI,JR says she packed Christmas day,and was already in bed when he got there.(yea,right).He glosses over a lot in that part.I wonder what all she really did xmas day,if she still wasn't finished packing.coloring her hair wouldn't have taken that long.For one,I bet she gave JB a bath.

right,even if he was in the basement,she still had presents there she might need to get...
in DOI,JR says she packed Christmas day,and was already in bed when he got there.(yea,right).He glosses over a lot in that part.I wonder what all she really did xmas day,if she still wasn't finished packing.coloring her hair wouldn't have taken that long.For one,I bet she gave JB a bath.

Yeah, I bet she gave JB a bath too. John, in his interview...said that JB always took baths, and she was very consious of being clean.

Yeah, I bet she gave JB a bath too. John, in his interview...said that JB always took baths, and she was very consious of being clean.

I bet she may have even put her in the bath right there while she was coloring her hair.I think she denies a bath so they can say "of course our dna was all over her....she hadn't had a bath!".

Oh, Ames, she didn't need coffee, right? She'd had that cup of tea--you know, the one where she brewed the tea, drank it, stuck the cup in the dishwasher--but forgot that she plunked the empty tea bag into BR's discarded water glass on the kitchen table, where she was sitting writing the RN. ;):)

I bet she may have even put her in the bath right there while she was coloring her hair.I think she denies a bath so they can say "of course our dna was all over her....she hadn't had a bath!".

I bet that you are right. I just couldn't imagine that she would not give JB a bath, before going to the Party....after she had soiled her pants that day. I think she is denying the bath, for the same reason that you said...."of course our dna was all over her...she hadn't had a bath".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back