Prayer Vigil Cancelled because A's fear for their safety?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last week everyone was saying the Anthonys should quit having the prayer vigils at their home. This week the Anthonys decided not to have the prayer vigil at their home. Yet people are still complaining. :eek:

Exactly! No matter what these people do...they are criticized. Then people wonder why they're angry and confrontational. Geez!

For every person that says the Anthony's have forgetten about Caylee and expresses irrational rage against them, I say, you've forgotten who the real culprit is...CASEY!

Yuck...some of these posts are just ugly!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17526921/detail.html

HOA includes the anthonys in the injunction now....and there ya have it!

It goes like this, the HOA are appreciative that the Vigil was cancelled, the neighborhood was a little more quieter. So my take on this is........they need to find a middle ground for the vigil. They should have one, but out of courtesy for the HOA they should do it in another public place or in their back yard. it makes total sense to me and a reasonable request. I feel sorry for the neighbors too. If that was going on with my street, I'd want it calmes down too. Can you imagine living there and now your kids cant even ride their bikes or rollerblade by that house without fear of some nonsense breaking loose. And if they curtail the protestors, the anthonys have to be curtailed too. They keep hitting the bee hive with the stick IMO

* not everyone here agrees on the same thing or has the same perception. IMO, The Anthonys dont need to boo hoo about it, just find a compromise. Stop acting like victims and be grown ups about it. Its called accountability. Life isnt always fair and things dont always go their way. you pull up your boot straps and get on with the show.

The prayer vigils were usually very orderly and quiet. It's the protestors who caused it to get out of hand. I don't think moving them to a different place is such a bad idea, but cancelling them altogether is something they should not be forced to do just because a bunch of loud and rowdy troublemakers object. I think they should cancel the protests!

The HOA asked them not to hold the vigil. Guess they complied. Why does it have to be about drama or attention getting? Sheesh, damned if they do, damned if they don't...

I just do not get the Cindy and George bashers. I don't condone their behavior and yes I get frustrated, but I don't misdirect my anger at them. IMO, it's wasted energy. Through all the craziness I still see them ultimately as among the many victims of CASEY. She is the cause of everything in this case. Absolutely everything. If not for Casey's acts, there would be none of this.
I don't believe anyone's anger is "misdirected" at the GP's...it is going where it rightly belongs. Why are they worried about their safety now and not when "thugs" are throwing things at their house and knocking at their door in the middle of the night? Out they went to incite the thugs. Why do they "comply" now and cancel the one thing they have publicly done which is directly focused on Caylee (forgive me but driving a billboard around ORLANDO of all places doesn't qualify IMO)? Of all things to "give up" :rolleyes: Why don't they give up hammering signs and pulling tape in front of protesters? Why does GA feel comfortable enough to walk around handing out water but suddenly praying for his granddaughter at the same place is way too frightening? They have done what they wanted to do up to this point....common sense be damned...yet the prayers are the things they choose to stop doing.

And deep down, they probably know the truth but their psyches will not let them believe it.

People are acting as if the Anthonys have done something wrong by letting Casey come back home when she made bail. Well, why not? If it were my daughter, I would also allow her to come home with me. Regardless of all other things, Casey is still their daughter.
Why not? Because many of us, who love our children as much as you love yours, would not let our child, who told lie after lie about our missing grandchild and is suspected of harming that child, back into our homes until she started telling us the truth....and maybe not even then. Especially if this same child had previously robbed me blind and stolen from my elderly parents. I love my child unconditionally but I would never allow her to avoid the consequences of such hideous behaviors. But that is just me.

I don't believe anyone's anger is "misdirected" at the GP's...it is going where it rightly belongs. Why are they worried about their safety now and not when "thugs" are throwing things at their house and knocking at their door in the middle of the night? Out they went to incite the thugs. Why do they "comply" now and cancel the one thing they have publicly done which is directly focused on Caylee (forgive me but driving a billboard around ORLANDO of all places doesn't qualify IMO)? Of all things to "give up" :rolleyes: Why don't they give up hammering signs and pulling tape in front of protesters? Why does GA feel comfortable enough to walk around handing out water but suddenly praying for his granddaughter at the same place is way too frightening? They have done what they wanted to do up to this point....common sense be damned...yet the prayers are the things they choose to stop doing.

........for sympathy?

........for sympathy?
That may be karen...I really don't know. Just makes me curious considering all the things they have refused to stop doing up till now.

ETA: After considering your post I realized that makes more sense than I originally realized. Giving up any of the aggressive behaviors would not contribute to them being the victims in the "standoff" with the protesters. Could very well be. I just think the vigil would be the one thing many would refuse to stop doing.

Here's what blows me away..do the Anthony's not realize that things come out and people find out things?? Their lies aren't flying anymore?? The lies are laying in the gutter and not going anywhere. Geeze. Like it would never come out that the HOA "the Lee worships the rules for apparently" asked them not have it. Nope, no one's gonna find that out George and Cindy. Make up some more stuff...please. It's almost amusing at this point.

That's more along the line of my thoughts.

Again, I DID NOT KNOW they were asked NOT to have the vigil. BUT it seems that their 'excuse' is to blame the public and 'fear for their safety'. Give me a break, weilding hammers all day long, they sure don't look scared when they come charging down their driveway screaming at protesters.

(I do not agree with the protests) But the A's have this weird need for creating more drama when they could have turned things around to Caylee's benefit.

The language in the link is misleading. It is no fault of the WS poster.

Yes the HOA ATTY asked the Anthony's to forego holding the Sunday evening vigil in the driveway.

But, the reality is that she, the HOA ATTY has not asked them to canel it, per se.
The atty asked that it be "suspended" or moved to another location such as off the property of the Anthony's/ or in the back yard of the Anthony's.

The Atty left the door wide open and suggested other places to hold the vigil.

IMO, that is different than a flat out request to cancel!

The A's think they are the "vicitms" here...cancelling the vigil and whining that thier lives are in danger is just part of thier "victim" mentality.
IMO

Someone call the "waahhhmbulance" for them. STOP LYING ANTHONYS. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. PLEASE. STOP EMBARASSING YOURSELVES.

And deep down, they probably know the truth but their psyches will not let them believe it.

People are acting as if the Anthonys have done something wrong by letting Casey come back home when she made bail. Well, why not? If it were my daughter, I would also allow her to come home with me. Regardless of all other things, Casey is still their daughter.

Jeffrey Dahmer was still Lionel's son. Mark Hacking was still his father's son, yet these parents took responsibility for their monster childrens' actions, they didn't lie and cover up for them and make excuses. Sorry, the Anthonys love for Casey doesn't cut it in my book!

Jeffrey Dahmer was still Lionel's son. Mark Hacking was still his father's son, yet these parents took responsibility for their monster childrens' actions, they didn't lie and cover up for them and make excuses. Sorry, the Anthonys love for Casey doesn't cut it in my book!

Yes, Linask.

And you can add Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski (The Unibomber). HE was TURNED IN by his own BROTHER!

Casey was TURNED IN by her own MOTHER!

Unintentionally, she was bluffing. She has called her daughter a sociopath, yet tampered with evidence and allows her to stay at her house to protect her daughter from prosecution. Ted Kaczynski's brother, and the fathers of Jeffrey Dahmer and Mark Hacking did NOT protect them from prosecution, those families made them face the consequences of their actions and take some personal responsibility!

Unintentionally, she was bluffing. She has called her daughter a sociopath, yet tampered with evidence and allows her to stay at her house to protect her daughter from prosecution. Ted Kaczynski's brother, and the fathers of Jeffrey Dahmer and Mark Hacking did NOT protect them from prosecution, those families made them face the consequences of their actions and take some personal responsibility!

You mean Cindy accidentally called 911 three times? She turned Casey in, there was no bluff.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17526921/detail.html

HOA includes the anthonys in the injunction now....and there ya have it!

It goes like this, the HOA are appreciative that the Vigil was cancelled, the neighborhood was a little more quieter. So my take on this is........they need to find a middle ground for the vigil. They should have one, but out of courtesy for the HOA they should do it in another public place or in their back yard. it makes total sense to me and a reasonable request. I feel sorry for the neighbors too. If that was going on with my street, I'd want it calmes down too. Can you imagine living there and now your kids cant even ride their bikes or rollerblade by that house without fear of some nonsense breaking loose. And if they curtail the protestors, the anthonys have to be curtailed too. They keep hitting the bee hive with the stick IMO

* not everyone here agrees on the same thing or has the same perception. IMO, The Anthonys dont need to boo hoo about it, just find a compromise. Stop acting like victims and be grown ups about it. Its called accountability. Life isnt always fair and things dont always go their way. you pull up your boot straps and get on with the show.

Call me stupid, but I read this before... The HOA wants to do what to the A's? What does including them in the restraining order accomplish??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back