Problem Accessing Doe Network

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Golden_Age

Truth-Seeking Dreamer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having issues accessing Doe Network.

I've never had any problems using the site, until today. When I go to doenetwork.org I get this message: "Account suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."

Can a hosting provider really suspend my IP address or something similar from using this site? It seems weird to me. Could Doe Network be having site issues?
Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm having issues accessing Doe Network.

I've never had any problems using the site, until today. When I go to doenetwork.org I get this message: "Account suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."

Can a hosting provider really suspend my IP address or something similar from using this site? It seems weird to me. Could Doe Network be having site issues?
Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

It's not you - it's them.:)

From their fb page:

"We are aware that our website is currently down and apologize for this inconvenience. We are working as fast as we can to resolve the issue and will notify you when it is back up. Thank you."
The Doe Network

It's not you - it's them.:)

From their fb page:

"We are aware that our website is currently down and apologize for this inconvenience. We are working as fast as we can to resolve the issue and will notify you when it is back up. Thank you."
The Doe Network
I didn't even think to check their fb.
Thanks for looking into that! Hope they fix it soon.

Phew! Just tried to access DOE and it said account suspended, wondered if i did something wrong, good to see it is not just me! Hope it comes back soon though .. lots of people missing and people needing to be identified!!

I wonder if their certificate expired?

A few years ago,they had another website: DoeNetwork.Us. Every link that references the old site is now a dead link. I hope they don't change the URL. Many of those are links are posted in forums.
BBM

According to whois lookup, the domain doesn't expire until the 15th of this month so that shouldn't be an issue.

I have been trying to access the Doe Network since I check it daily. I actually came here to post a thread about it too! Hope it comes back up soon.

Looks like it's still under maintenance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite
Back