Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly. Man, leave those people alone. It is doing no one any good. Especially the search for Caylee.

If you want to protest, take it some place else. Not outside the home Caylee lived in. Get a permit, protest LE's ineffectiveness (if you believe that.) But leave the family alone before someone gets seriously hurt.

I don't think the protesters are to blame for George's lack of self control. Someone will get hurt whether they are there or not. George has already charged after the media a few times as well. I believe they have just as much right to be there also.

If it was illegal, they would all be arrested/told to leave. It's just that simple.

The bottom line is, Caylee is gone and they aren't talking.

:truce:come on guys..... Let's take a little breather..

Just for a second.....we are blessed we live in a free country with free speech. We are blessed to have law enforcement to protect us. We are blessed to have such wonderful search groups like TES and many, many others. We are blessed to have websleuths (thanks Tricia). We are blessed to have so many common interests in finding Caylee Marie Anthony. We are blessed to live in a world that can allow strangers to meet and unite under such a valiant common cause.

Everybody push your chairs back....now.....make the edges of your mouth curl up (use fingers if you need to...I know I do lol)...now smile for 5 seconds and hold it. Do this in three sets with five reps apiece.

Hugs to all of you and remember that at websleuths if we attack we attack the post not the poster. If we disagree we do so with respect.

:computer::computer::computer:

Ga has done nothing wrong.... Besides if that was my neighborhood i would be fighting the protesters all day... Why is some gramma protesting anyways shouldn't she be at home watchin murder she wrote, and matlock... Ga needs to just walk out his house and bear mace the he** out of everyone that is out in front of his house... You know he wants to kick the s#!@ out of his daughter for all of this... So why hate on someone who has done nothing but stand up for himself and try to protect his family... And why are the unemployed protesters that have no job standing out their when they need to go find one. Why am i payin for this.... Not to mention coming for vacation...shouldn't they be going to disneyworld or universal...
Sometimes i wonder if the short bus drops all of these people off their and give's them sign's to hold.... Leave ga alone...go try to protest in the hood and see what happen's... I know old people and femmy dudes would not go down their and try to get crazy with their sign's... If i was ga it would look like it was 1960 all over again with straight fire hose's takin protester's out..... So america check yourself.....

After spending the entire weekend with TES and LE, I have total faith that they will bring justice to Caylee in more ways than you can imagine. This family is not going to get away with anything. I'm not for or against the protesters. I think that with them there however, is putting serious pressure on and that family is starting to crack and we are just beginning to see what has always been there.

I did and no where did i see anyone admit to murder or even the death of Caylee. I saw lies by Casey but how do we know others didn't also lie not to metion some that are not even in that document as none of them were cross examined. The the real FACTS will come out in court at the trial, not on "documents" or leaks.

Of course no one admitted to murder Do you really theink they would??? Law enforcement's job is to collect the facts... FACT Caylee is missing and her mother did not report it FACT Casey lied and stole and partied FACT Cindy used the media when it was convenient for her and when things started looking like Caylee was dead she lashed out at the same media she was using before FACT Protesters have the right to protest and George has no right to put his hands on anybody!!!

EXACTLY... under this definition, the Anthony family could file assault charges on any number of the people who have approached them waving and shouting slurs and shoving signs in their faces!

I was going to post the same thing but it would be a big "discussion" again. It is ok for the protesters but not the Anthony's according to some. Go figure.

no reason to hurry. they have time to get as much evidence as possible.
but it will come, my friend, it will come!
I think so too. But in the mean time, leave the family alone. Some might be indicted for obstruction of justice, cleaning pants, etc., but trust me, I've been known to wash my daughter's pants, and my grand child's pants/clothing when I clean out my daughter's car/trunk. NO ONE, even considers the fact that it could be construed as a cover up.

Then why hasn't LE Charged Casey with murder?

They have plenty of time. No need to rush murder has no statute of limitations. They probably want to build their case as strong as possible so that they can give her the death penalty. Want to make sure their evidence is strong. It is just a matter of time may not be this month, or this year, it's their option to charge her at their leisure.

I think so too. But in the mean time, leave the family alone. Some might be indicted for obstruction of justice, cleaning pants, etc., but trust me, I've been known to wash my daughter's pants, and my grand child's pants/clothing when I clean out my daughter's car/trunk. NO ONE, even considers the fact that it could be construed as a cover up.

Did your daughters pants come out of a car that "smelled like there had been a dead body" in it?

If the protest is designed to put pressure on the family, apparently it's working.

Stand by - Casey's about to leave to go to her caseworker appointment.

I was going to post the same thing but it would be a big "discussion" again. It is ok for the protesters but not the Anthony's according to some. Go figure.
bold is mine. websleuths is about discussion

If the protest is designed to put pressure on the family, apparently it's working.

Stand by - Casey's about to leave to go to her caseworker appointment.
thanks DianeB! And hi DianeB! :blowkiss:

Who's first instinct after smelling death in their daughter's car while their grand daughter is missing, is to wash the clothes and knife that was in that car?

It is the family's approach and actions that entices such an outrage.

Of course no one admitted to murder Do you really theink they would??? Law enforcement's job is to collect the facts... FACT Caylee is missing and her mother did not report it FACT Casey lied and stole and partied FACT Cindy used the media when it was convenient for her and when things started looking like Caylee was dead she lashed out at the same media she was using before FACT Protesters have the right to protest and George has no right to put his hands on anybody!!!
Of course George has no right to put his hands on anyone. Then stay away from a man who is about to lose his mind. Go away! Leave them alone or else suffer the consequences.

Two inches off his property. Give me a break. Standing on a public street. Let's see if this nightmare happens to you and you don't shoot someone. I probably would. I think he is showing great restraint, considering his frame of mind. His beloved Caylee is missing and his daughter is about to get a murder charge.

Yep, he is showing great restraint.

I did and no where did i see anyone admit to murder or even the death of Caylee. I saw lies by Casey but how do we know others didn't also lie not to metion some that are not even in that document as none of them were cross examined. The the real FACTS will come out in court at the trial, not on "documents" or leaks.

On those "documents" are signatures saying that the above is true to the best of their knowledge. If you sign a statement saying that is it true, then being cross examined by the defense to that fact does not THEN make it true.

You are stating it was true when you signed you name.

They have plenty of time. No need to rush murder has no statute of limitations. They probably want to build their case as strong as possible so that they can give her the death penalty. Want to make sure their evidence is strong. It is just a matter of time may not be this month, or this year, it's their option to charge her at their leisure.

That's fine and dandy, let them wait so why can't the protestors wait as well instead of making everyone miserable, not only the A's??? They drag their kids there and yell baby killer. Is that nice for children to hear and see?Is it nice for those kdis to hear the foul language from both sides? Is it fair for the neighborhood children not being able to go out and play because their parents are afraid of violence breaking out and their kids being hurt? How about if an emergency vehicle needs to get though and the street is clogged with "protesters". How anyone can figure it is the protesters "right" to cause so many problems for not only the A's but others as well is beyond me.

did the car smell like something died in it when you washed the clothes??? I don't think so. The simple fact is they didn't SEE OR HEAR from Caylee for a MONTH. Casey's car wasn't where it was suppose to be. Her called smelled like death. YOU DON'T WASH THINGS FIRST,.... YOU CALL THE POLICE. jmo

That's fine and dandy, let them wait so why can't the protestors wait as well instead of making everyone miserable, not only the A's??? They drag their kids there and yell baby killer. Is that nice for children to hear and see?Is it nice for those kdis to hear the foul language from both sides? Is it fair for the neighborhood children not being able to go out and play because their parents are afraid of violence breaking out and their kids being hurt? How about if an emergency vehicle needs to get though and the street is clogged with "protesters". How anyone can figure it is the protesters "right" to cause so many problems for not only the A's but others as well is beyond me.
What was up with that chick banging on the front door? With her husband and two kids in tow. What a fine example she is setting for her kids.

I guess she was "protesting". Or else she has a screw loose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back