Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Work their tips from home? First of all the tips should be going to LE. Personally, my safety wouldn't be an issue at all if it was my granddaughter that was missing but then again, I wouldn't behave the way this family did. Casey and Lee high fiving each other today when they went to Baez's office is not the action of a worried or concerned mother. TES has worked over 1000 cases and they have never encountered a family like this. SOrry but they have enough experience to know what they are talking about. The Anthony's have no interest in finding Caylee--right now it's all about the money.

Totally agree!!! Providing the Anthony's with tips have led to nowhere!!!

Thanks for the pics there, KrimeKat! At just the right time, I might add!

image.php
image.php

A picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, I see 2 thousand worth.
I don't believe I twisted these pictures at all. This is Cindy and George's reactions to protesters, no?

Do you think it is the same hammer?! lol

Thanks for the pics there, KrimeKat! At just the right time, I might add!

image.php
image.php

A picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, I see 2 thousand worth.
I don't believe I twisted these pictures at all. This is Cindy and George's reactions to protesters, no?

PUUUUHLLLEEZ. You guys see only what you want to see. I saw the videos; that's not their intention. You just want to find more and more to accuse them of. Sorry, I just don't fee into that stuff.

In the state of Florida should you confront someone with an object in your hand that could be considered a threat--you can legally defend yourself. Whether they were holding a hammer to put up signs or a stick, it should be laid down on the ground beforehand. This is the South and people take their personal safety seriously. Just sayin.... and I'm from NY myself so I know the differences but it is what it is.

PUUUUHLLLEEZ. You guys see only what you want to see. I saw the videos; that's not their intention. You just want to find more and more to accuse them of. Sorry, I just don't fee into that stuff.

Right back at you . . . simmer down, okay!?

And btw, I think you meant feed

If the Anthony's went out searching, some idiot phsyco would probably shoot them. For their own safety it's probably better if they use other resources and work on their tips at home. Sorry, JMO.

OK, so somebody might shoot them. Why is that? Because they are such a lovable and honest bunch? Or is it because they have to be the only Grandparents in history with a missing grandchild that is truly detested by
the majority of the public. jmo
Cindy out pointing that long finger of hers in people's faces, waving hammers, and George pushing elderly ladies around, dropping the F bomb every 2 seconds. This family has shown no class, no honesty, no appreciation, nothing! jmo

OK.. First off, you have NO idea what I see. I have tried to respectfully disagree but some of these posts are in a direct slam towards some of us.

End of discussion about this for me.

Back on topic!

Protest On!

:)

In the state of Florida should you confront someone with an object in your hand that could be considered a threat--you can legally defend yourself. Whether they were holding a hammer to put up signs or a stick, it should be laid down on the ground beforehand. This is the South and people take their personal safety seriously. Just sayin.... and I'm from NY myself so I know the differences but it is what it is.

Okay, read this please.

the legal definition of harassment according to Black's Law Dictionary is:

"A course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose" or "words, gestures, and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person."

I agree that it is not okay for any agressive behaviour regardless of what the situation or person. We all need to hold ourselves accountable for our actions and know that there are others that will if we don't.

That being said, I am sorry Anthony's because I am sure you don't want to hear this, but you have brought all of this upon yourselves. People don't protest your home because you lost your grandaughter, that is an awful tragedy. But you could have supported your daughter privately by being there for her and not by using the spotlight as a medium to declare her innocence. It seems you care greatly for how the public views your daughter's case and they are responding. I understand you want your grandaughter found and have stated many times that this is about finding Caylee but are being quite contradictory in your actions.

This definately could have played out quite differently and I am saddened that it did not. I have to admit that I am also angered by the whole situation knowing that it did not have to go this far. Before this I could not imagine a protest in front of a home where the family has lost a child but in light of the circumstances I would not hesitate for a second to join a peaceful protest in this case at this point if I thought it would do any good.

I agree 100%. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Really, what can the Anthony's really expect? Because of their actions, people feel strongly enough to go out and make a stand over their beliefs by protesting. They have no one to blame but themselves. JMO.

OK.. First off, you have NO idea what I see. I have tried to respectfully disagree but some of these posts are in a direct slam towards some of us.

End of discussion about this for me.

Back on topic!

Protest On!

:)

Cyber Protest On!!!

OK, so somebody might shoot them. Why is that? Because they are such a lovable and honest bunch? Or is it because they have to be the only Grandparents in history with a missing grandchild that is truly detested by
the majority of the public. jmo
Cindy out pointing that long finger of hers in people's faces, waving hammers, and George pushing elderly ladies around, dropping the F bomb every 2 seconds. This family has shown no class, no honesty, no appreciation, nothing! jmo

That is no excuse to harrass or hurt someone. You already have these people in jail and a dead grandaughter, when if fact there is no real proof of that yet.

I'll leave this thread as I don't want to sit here and upset people. I have a different opinion and I'll voice that in the proper place. Sorry folks. I just cannot think as negatively as this. I cannot put this little girl in the ground yet and accuse people without the proper evidence admitted in court. Right now, a lot of it is speculation, not all, but a lot.

I understand the frustration, but they are not helping matters by harassing the family.

Okay, read this please.

"A course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose" or "words, gestures, and actions which tend to annoy, alarm and abuse (verbally) another person."

A state will have it's own statutory definition of that term which will then be beaten to death by that state's case law which would be particular to the definition in that state. Black's is a generalized overview which you won't be hearing in Court, from anyone experienced, to define a crime. You'd hear how the Courts themselves have defined it!!!.

jmo

Okay, read this please.

That is a dictionary of legal terms--then there are specific laws addressing those definitions that can either be State Statutes or Federal Statutes which point out exactly how that definition is to be interpreted.

Is the truth any different if it is presented in court as opposed to being presented on a written sworn statement? Just because it is presented in court, doesn't make it any more so than it already is.

There are plenty in jail with video proof of them committing a crime while they still insist they're innocent. Proof is proof no matter how or where it is presented.

There are plenty of truths being told and I guarantee most of it never came from Anthony mouths. IE: Casey's lies have already been proven. That is fact.

If the protesters want to speak their mind and exercise their constitutional right, they by all means, surely can as long as it is within the limits of the law.

I do not necessarily agree with SOME of the protesters' actions, but obviously LE doesn't have anything to charge them with or they would be gone. George, on the other hand (with a hammer in it and an elderly lady in the other hand) has absolutely NO right putting his hands on anyone... period. That lady was standing there holding her sign. She was NO threat in any way.

Whether or not there was intent to use these things (that stick in Cindy's hand has a sharp point-can be seen clearly in videos) the fact remains that they can be used as weapons. No one asked the A's to come down and confront the protesters. LA had a cell phone and the # is 911 if you feel you are in danger.
35lrfxz.jpg

That certainly looks threatening to me and I am glad the media was there to capture it on camera.

well the protesters are probably expecting them to run to LE so they go away or crack and cave in so they go away .. they wont ,or they wouldve . all the anthonys will do is take it out on the protesters and someone is gonna get hurt alot worse than the elderly lady did .. when you push buttons like that things explode and the outcome isnt always how you want it to be .. the anthonys are looking out for thier daughter . they dont care what the public thinks .. they have made that very plain .. that is why the protesting isnt getting anywhere ,and adults protesting is one thing but the dolls and kids wearing signs that is too far .. imho getting the kids into that situation with all the traffic there was and swearing makes them almost as unfit as casey .JMO

GEORGE ANTHONY FACING CHARGES

A confrontation between Caylee Anthony's grandfather George and angry protesters has led to criminal charges being filed against him, including battery on someone older than the age of 65. One of the protestors involved in that shoving match set up camp at the house Monday.

Eyewitness News tried to ask George Anthony about Casey's plans Monday when he opened his garage, but he didn't want to comment. He also didn't want to say anything about the incident with protestors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back