Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you watch the video, Lee was on phone most of the time and actually grabbed sign from woman at the end. In the picture with GA shoving woman, it appears like sidewalk is still blocked across. So protesters had no choice to get to sidewalk except go up berm of driveway. If A's think people are on their property they need to call LE instead of the whole family coming out to confront.

35lrfxz.jpg

1ou9eb.jpg

O.k, I just watched the video, that is just ignorant. What did he think he accomplished by shoving that lady a few feet? (...If it was even that far.)

If you watch the video, Lee was on phone most of the time and actually grabbed sign from woman at the end. In the picture with GA shoving woman, it appears like sidewalk is still blocked across. So protesters had no choice to get to sidewalk except go up berm of driveway. If A's think people are on their property they need to call LE instead of the whole family coming out to confront.

35lrfxz.jpg

1ou9eb.jpg

What is that green thing in Cindy's hand that looks like she is swinging it or something?

Oh, then I am mistaken, plate glass window is MUCH WORSE. Did the glass break? Gees what is up with this man?

This info was provided by Rick. Rick has apparently been confirmed to be Cindy's Brother.

This info was provided by Rick. Rick has apparently been confirmed to be Cindy's Brother.

Oh, I know. I remember reading the story, but mixed up wall with glass window.

When I keep seeing him explode like he does, I remember that story.

I notice how George seems to be staying on his part of the yard and leaning way over to put his hands toward the little woman. He has to lean over to do and Lee just towers over her. I don't see why they don't have a chain link fence with a gate that goes across the driveway put around the front of their home if it's allowed.

I notice how George seems to be staying on his part of the yard and leaning way over to put his hands toward the little woman. He has to lean over to do and Lee just towers over her.

I do notice that, he had to reaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh way over to push her.

What a hero he is. :eek:

Oh and if that old lady was my mom or something George would've been laying on the ground whenever the police arrived. I'd mma his hiny! Ground and pound with elbows :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh and theres a difference?

It's "Battery". Putting your hands on someone else without their permission is battery if they choose to press charges. So whether he pushed them or hit them, it was unwanted by the recipient, which constitutes a battery charge.

before this is over I see George boy losing it and being arrested.
i dunno if these protesters keep it up . imho one of them is gonna get seriously hurt ..the anthonys are time bombs waiting to happen and these people are gonna be in the zone when it does .. and it wont be pretty ..

i dunno if these protesters keep it up . imho one of them is gonna get seriously hurt ..the anthonys are time bombs waiting to happen and these people are gonna be in the zone when it does .. and it wont be pretty ..

More protesters than Anthonys. I'd say the Anthonys would be the ones getting hurt. Heck I wouldn't complain :crazy:

<<I think that is pathetic. These people need to go home and find a more productive was of helping>>

I couldn't agree more. What a total waste of energy. I understand the frustration, but there has to be something more productive to do.

IMO that "baby doll" was just plain sick they used for protesting yesterday. Can you even imagine looking outside your home at a doll who resembles Caylee? Is that productive? JMO

But WHAT have the Anthony's been doing that is productive???? They sit in air conditioning while TOTAL STRANGERS are looking for Caylee. They go outside of their home to "fix" caution tape and hammer in signs. They sell videos and photos of Caylee so they can get Casey out of jail. They are rallying around a liar WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED to Caylee but won't say anything. They have badmouthed TES and Tim Miller, and anyone else that is trying to look for Caylee while they do NOTHING!!!!!!! They are being accused of using Caylee's trust fund to profit themeselves. I mean come on!!!! I am glad I don't live in FL because I probably would have gotten arrested for doing something to both of them! jmo

But WHAT have the Anthony's been doing that is productive???? They sit in air conditioning while TOTAL STRANGERS are looking for Caylee. They go outside of their home to "fix" caution tape and hammer in signs. They sell videos and photos of Caylee so they can get Casey out of jail. They are rallying around a liar WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED to Caylee but won't say anything. They have badmouthed TES and Tim Miller, and anyone else that is trying to look for Caylee while they do NOTHING!!!!!!! They are being accused of using Caylee's trust fund to profit themeselves. I mean come on!!!! I am glad I don't live in FL because I probably would have gotten arrested for doing something to both of them! jmo

I agree

Did Casey also learn this type of behavior as part of her vast array of "parenting styles" as she was growing up?

So nice that a security camera was put in by the Anthony's just in time so that its record could be subpoenaed.

The record of that incident will mysteriously disappear by the time it's subpoenaed. You know Cindy... She'll come up with some excuse why they no longer have it...

Good thing the news crews were there to get it all on tape. You know THEY won't lose the footage! lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back