Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His Image, doesn't work that way. GA cannot press charges against the woman, if someone strikes at you can strike back it's called self defense. Everyone can complain about the protestors all they want, FACT is it is legal to protest and it is legal to dig through someone's trash.

You are saying it's correct behavior to shove someone who disagrees with you? Check the law. This is a 65 year old woman on public property. George comes out of his house and marches up to her (carrying a hammer) and shoves her. I don't care if she called him every name in the book - he has NO RIGHT to touch her. If he didn't like what she was saying, he should have stayed in his house.

He's clearly unstable with very serious anger mgmt issues.

No, I am not saying that, nor do I "feel" that way. I totally agree that the family should ignore the protesting and not respond to it. I was simply stating that the woman who was shoved KNEW (as most normal people do) the risk involved when you yell, scream, and provoke someone. (The risk being that you might actually get a reaction from the person you are provoking.) To be honest, I think both sides are guilty. I think she should have kept her mouth shut and held up her sign, and I think he should have totally ignored it! Please excuse my harshness.

How do you KNOW they all go there looking for a fight? Do you know them? Or are you making an ASSUMPTION. I hafve seen many people there and they aren't shouting or screaming. Are they looking for a fight too?

Who on this board is NOT making "ASSUMPTIONS"? It's an "assumption" to believe that Caylee is dead. It is an "assumption" to believe that her mother killed her. I could go on and on. None of us knows without a shadow of a doubt what happened or why.

Yes, the protesters that yell and scream directly at the As when they are outside, I ASSUME, ARE looking for a reaction from the As...and I ASSUME it isn't a hug.

And I believe the protesters there that are not shouting and screaming are entitled to do so. I feel that they can get their point across holding a sign and not saying a word. And it is their right. You can bet if someone were standing in front of my home holding a sign that I'd be breaking my neck to read what it says! I don't feel that the "confrontations" are necessary. It is possible to have a peaceful protest and still be "heard".

George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

George and Cindy Anthony’s lawyer researched the area in front of the home between the sidewalk and the street at the end of the driveway to determine what is public property and what is private property that George Anthony can lay claim to.

His lawyer said he is confident that George Anthony will not face any type of charges as a result of the incident.

The State Attorney's Office said that because the incident was a non-arrest case, it won't be as high-profile, so it will head to the bottom of the stack and could be weeks or even months before they make a decision about whether he will be formally charged. He may face some type of summons, but not be arrested.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

His temper is neither her fault or her problem. I have a temper if people do not send me $100 bills. So you should all hurry up. See what I mean?

There is also a special law in the state of Fl about beating up elderly folks. I think the Cut off is 65 yo. If she had been 64, GA may have gotten away with it with a wrist slap. If charges are filed by the Gods in power, GA is going to do time. I feeel for her more because she had just driven 2 hours to search for Caylee all day. Clearly she is not a danger to George.
im not saying i dont agree .. im just saying people know he has a temper . you dont egg someone on who has one . i mean the guy had a gun in his truck .. id be afraid of him and stay away . id go help with the search if i could but i dont have the money for a ticket to get there as im in wisconsin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back