Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:argue: This thread is a waste, a HUGE waste. All we are doing is going back and fourth...nothing being solved here. :eek: Got take some anger out on some laundry or dust...all our houses probably need it....:crazy::alien:

Thanks for the reminder.....big laundry pile here.:crazy:

did the car smell like something died in it when you washed the clothes??? I don't think so. The simple fact is they didn't SEE OR HEAR from Caylee for a MONTH. Casey's car wasn't where it was suppose to be. Her called smelled like death. YOU DON'T WASH THINGS FIRST,.... YOU CALL THE POLICE. jmo

For the record, the smell WAS reported to LE ("it smells like a dead body in the damn car") the day Caylee was reported missing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe LE did not investigate and impound that car until the next evening.

IMO, one of the burning questions in this case is why did LE not investigate that car that first day Cindy reported it? Was it an oversight or for some reason not taken seriously at that time?

Understand, I am not NOT bashing LE at all. I am just asking the questions. And how does one come to the conclusion that the A's should be held accountable for evidence that LE was made aware of but didn't secure in the first place?

OK, I understand now, BUT speaking for myself only, the statement I gave just recently to LE in a high profile case (1st degree murder) was true.

I know that I will be called to testify, but in all honestly, doubt very highly that the defense will be able to help me "remember" anything that was mistaken in my original statement (and the 2 given afterwards) and if they did help me to remember anything, it wouldn't help the defense.

You are either telling the truth or not...period. From the statements in this case, the only one that has been proven that they lied, was Casey, by her own admission. I doubt that Jose will allow the Prosecution to question her concerning this, so her statement can't be evidence? Her statment is evidence, just like the other statements are evidence.

It is a given Casey has lied. I was talking about others who gave statements that we do not know if they have lied or not becasue they have not been cross examined. I know a few of people who gave some of those statements sound a little false to me (i don't remember who said the statements are FACTS and too lazy to go back and look). I don't know if any of them lied but i can wait for it to come out at trial if they lied or not and that is when it will be proven if they are facts or not.

While it is true that our constitution guarantees the right to free speech and public protest, this right does NOT mean a free pass to break other laws such as disturbing the peace, trespassing, causing a public nuisance and making terrorist threats against a family. Irregardless of how ANY of them feel about this case and this family, they are violating the rights of the entire neighborhood! As a neighbor, I would be terrified to let my child so much as walk to school or cross the street to play at a friend's house. These protesters have NO RIGHT at all to protest in THAT location, they are disturbing the peace and causing a nuisance no matter what time of the day or night it might be.

See post 303 picture of GA with Hammer within inches of face of protester. He has no right to be that close to anyone with an instrument that could inflict great bodily harm unless he was in fear for his life, and since he walked right up to him I guess he is not afraid.

For the record, the smell WAS reported to LE ("it smells like a dead body in the damn car") the day Caylee was reported missing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe LE did not investigate and impound that car until the next evening.

IMO, one of the burning questions in this case is why did LE not investigate that car that first day Cindy reported it? Was it an oversight or for some reason not taken seriously at that time?

Understand, I am not NOT bashing LE at all. I am just asking the questions. And how does one come to the conclusion that the A's should be held accountable for evidence that LE was made aware of but didn't secure in the first place?

This probably isn't the correct thread but I will try and help here. The post you're quoting was discussing another poster who said they washed their daughter's clothes before from her car. Hope that helped there..

The rest, well when Cindy called 911 she made her speech about dead body/damn car. But that was to the 911 dispatcher. The possibility that this operator didn't tell LE these words when she dispatched LE to the residence might be an oversight.

Once LE was sent to the address to try and get to the bottom of what was going on, I do not believe the death smell was reported to LE right away. I wonder if this was intentional? It was reported by Lee at the bond hearing if you remember, that the car was in the garage when he got there. Why was that? Both George and Cindy were home. Why put her car in the garage and leave their own out in the driveway?

I know the frustration level is high. The protesters whether I agree with them or not ( I actually don't have a position on this) I can understand why they are there. This family has behaved unlike any other family with a missing child. BTW, she is not 3, she never made it to her 3rd birthday which was in August. The family has done many, many things to malign the search effort. Some things have been reported, others haven't but I'm sure it will come out soon. Because the search has been suspended by TES that does not mean LE isn't still proceeding with the investigation. They know a lot more than we do. People are angry, they feel they need to speak for Caylee, they want the people that were the closest to her to come out and work towards finding Caylee regardless of the issue if the search is for a dead Caylee or a live Caylee. The family has done nothing to work with the community and the community is working themselves up against the family. Standing in your driveway every Sunday night lighting a candle is not working. Driving a billboard around town is not working. Handing out T shirts or flyers is not working. What was working was searching. I can't count how many people asked what we were doing and gave us prayers and support. The anger turned to energy and we covered a lot of space. We will never get what we want for Caylee from the family but we can get it from LE and from each other.

:clap::clap::clap:

oh, and did I mention...
:clap::clap::clap:

Sorry I didn't take the time to read alot of the protesters are searching, my mistake. And I didnt mean to argue, just voicing my opinion. I am in no way sticking up for the grandparents. I know how they are acting is wrong. (If KC was my daughter I would make her talk or I wouldnt help her).
So please dont misunderstand me.
(I guess we are all just getting frustrated with the case, and no one being able to find poor Caylees body).
Peace gang :-)

Sorry I didn't take the time to read alot of the protesters are searching, my mistake. And I didnt mean to argue, just voicing my opinion. I am in no way sticking up for the grandparents. I know how they are acting is wrong. (If KC was my daughter I would make her talk or I wouldnt help her).
So please dont misunderstand me.
(I guess we are all just getting frustrated with the case, and no one being able to find poor Caylees body).
Peace gang :-)

:blowkiss: We are all just ready to bring baby Caylee home. She deserves so much more.

The statement "there smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" was made by Cindy to dispatch on the 3rd 911 call,not to LE we don't know whether Cindy told the arriving officer or not.

:argue: This thread is a waste, a HUGE waste. All we are doing is going back and fourth...nothing being solved here. :eek: Got take some anger out on some laundry or dust...all our houses probably need it....:crazy::alien:

I'm with you Tehcloser. Awesome day here in San Diego. Gonna go to the beach for sure.

Why can't the A family just leave the protester situation to the LE officers? Seriously! LE knows where property lines are & what constitutes disturbing the peace, etc. Leave it up to LE to arrest protesters that are out of line. The A family has NO business policing this situation.

Either way he hit an old lady and a feminine dude.........coward?

Although I agree that these people need to stop the protests and get on with loving their own children and do something more productive I don't think GA has a right to hit anyone there especially a woman. Maybe if they arrest his fanny he will stop going out in front of the house doing stupid things aggrevating the protesters and maybe they would leave all together. This also goes for CA too. Stay away from the cameras. Get in and out of the vehicles in the garage and stop asking for trouble. JMO

I was going to post the same thing but it would be a big "discussion" again. It is ok for the protesters but not the Anthony's according to some. Go figure.

I agree that it is not okay for any agressive behaviour regardless of what the situation or person. We all need to hold ourselves accountable for our actions and know that there are others that will if we don't.

That being said, I am sorry Anthony's because I am sure you don't want to hear this, but you have brought all of this upon yourselves. People don't protest your home because you lost your grandaughter, that is an awful tragedy. But you could have supported your daughter privately by being there for her and not by using the spotlight as a medium to declare her innocence. It seems you care greatly for how the public views your daughter's case and they are responding. I understand you want your grandaughter found and have stated many times that this is about finding Caylee but are being quite contradictory in your actions.

This definately could have played out quite differently and I am saddened that it did not. I have to admit that I am also angered by the whole situation knowing that it did not have to go this far. Before this I could not imagine a protest in front of a home where the family has lost a child but in light of the circumstances I would not hesitate for a second to join a peaceful protest in this case at this point if I thought it would do any good.

This probably isn't the correct thread but I will try and help here. The post you're quoting was discussing another poster who said they washed their daughter's clothes before from her car. Hope that helped there..

The rest, well when Cindy called 911 she made her speech about dead body/damn car. But that was to the 911 dispatcher. The possibility that this operator didn't tell LE these words when she dispatched LE to the residence might be an oversight.

Once LE was sent to the address to try and get to the bottom of what was going on, I do not believe the death smell was reported to LE right away. I wonder if this was intentional? It was reported by Lee at the bond hearing if you remember, that the car was in the garage when he got there. Why was that? Both George and Cindy were home. Why put her car in the garage and leave their own out in the driveway?

Maybe they put her car in the garage to make the garage smell bad too? Really not everything these people do is siinister. IMO it is not a big deal where they put the car.

This whole thing is so out of control. I hope Leonard and Tony are happy. NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW HAD THEY NOT SPRUNG HER OUT OF JAIL THE FIRST TIME.

I for one am glad charges have been filed,George has got to realize that he and Cindy do not rule the world.And he needs to realize that the sidewalk is not his.If I lived close I would be there in a heart beat to protest and would love for him to touch me,I would also help in the search.

I agree that it is not okay for any agressive behaviour regardless of what the situation or person. We all need to hold ourselves accountable for our actions and know that there are others that will if we don't.

That being said, I am sorry Anthony's because I am sure you don't want to hear this, but you have brought all of this upon yourselves. People don't protest your home because you lost your grandaughter, that is an awful tragedy. But you could have supported your daughter privately by being there for her and not by using the spotlight as a medium to declare her innocence. It seems you care greatly for how the public views your daughter's case and they are responding. I understand you want your grandaughter found and have stated many times that this is about finding Caylee but are being quite contradictory in your actions.

This definately could have played out quite differently and I am saddened that it did not. I have to admit that I am also angered by the whole situation knowing that it did not have to go this far. Before this I could not imagine a protest in front of a home where the family has lost a child but in light of the circumstances I would not hesitate for a second to join a peaceful protest in this case at this point if I thought it would do any good.

Do you really think these protesters are "peaceful"? YELLING baby killer is peaceful? Shoving, pushing and fists flying is peacful? Dolls saying why did you kill me mommy is peaceful? Dragging their own children with signs on them and letting those children hear foul language from both sides and tempers flaring on both sides is peaceful? Are any of those things helping the situation? I really don't see how.

Lol, at the poll that's being posted. IMO, people are voting the way they are because they are under the mistaken opinion that the protesters were on the Anthony's property.

I bet the majority of my neighbors think they own their property to the road when they do not.

For me, since the "road" is over 100 yards away, I would hardly know protesters were next to my house, since I have a park next door.

Too bad for the Anthony's they're in a subdivision.

welcome to websleuths! I noticed this was your first post.

Why should the protestors be charged with harrassment? Again hate to :other_beatingA_Dead by posting this link again but read it.... http://www.aclufl.org/PDFs/right_to_protest_brochure.pdf
It is your first ammendment rights to protest in florida.

I don't really see what they are protesting. I mean if it is that casey is out of jail...then do it at the court house towards the people who allowed her release. Or at the bonds office that posted it for her. If it is that they are protesting her not talking..... it is her right to remain silent..The signs they hold show noting of any value. They have little 2 year old children out there and i find that really sad! They are just causing more drama. People pounding on their door, screaming to them is harrassment. Calling it a protest is the only reason it has been allowed to continue. I just don't find it productive in any way. Protest should be productive. what is their goal? It not a protest it a bunch of angry camera happy people that want their 2 mins of fame.
Caylee need to be found. The media is covering the "protest" when really i bet alot of people would rather hear about the search efforts. Not they haven't....but more of it would be nice...I would much rather hear stories from searchers, People that are really looking for Caylee, than about george pushing someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back