Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree fully! No matter how much I disagree with the protesters being there, I fully agree he should be charged. Good!

:eek: :eek: Have you no compassion for what George is going through? I am stunned........and saddened, not just by your post but all of those with a lynch mob mentality.

Turn up the volume and listen to the class coming from the crowd.
yeah they were swearing at him first .. they have been camped there for days .. they are just doing it to get thier 5 min of fame .. and that is all there is to it .. no one is making these volunteers search either .. they are doing to be kind .. and they feel they want to which is awesome but it gives them NO right to harrass the family . ya ya the family should be out searching .. they were probably told not to because of how cindy is with the media . they were probably advised to stay in and hush ,and furthermore with what people think of them .they are probably afraid to go search now . we arnt them we dont know them we need to stop speculating and forget them and worry about caylee . they arnt doing it. it can annoy everyone till they are red in the face . and they can protest and we can compain on here its NOT GONNA bring caylee home . all people are doing is arguing with eachother . which casey is probably smirking about .

Sometimes when you're upset, you're not thinking clearly. Was what he did right? No. Did he attack them with a hammer? No. Should these people be harassing the Anthonys 24/7? No. I say they should call it a wash and all go the hell home.
:blowkiss:agreed

I would never be in the Anthony's position, that is certain. But I or any of us could be in their neighbor's position. Through no fault of our own, we could be subjected to this sort of self-serving, instigating behavior and I personally would be compelled to protect my property, liberty and pursuit of happiness!

Perhaps, a demonstration should be organized to protest these instigators. An alternative to instigating the Anthonys, would be protesting at the courthouse or at the jail when Casey was a resident and will be again.

I always feel the need to qualify almost anything I write on here that is not in line with demonizing the A's, so here it is...In no way am I defending Casey or her parents in regard to Caylee. Mob mentality is NOT a good thing, period! Only after all the facts are in and presented in a court of law will we know the extent of the A's involvement before, during and after the fact Caylee went missing/died.

Also, my m-n-l is 65 and in no way do I consider her elderly!!! Good Grief, charlie brown!

Wow, I really want to stop typing... someone needs to confiscate my keyboard, pronto! But one more thing, I realize some people do not care about animals, but I DO and they are dependent upon humans for care and these 'instigators' have no concern for the A's dogs and that makes my blood boil, just as much as Casey's apparent disregard for her child does. Children and domesticated animals have every right to protection, equally. <--- MO

I'm sure those poor little dogs are frantic with all the commotion going on outside the home. I also keep thinking about the neighbors, especially the ones with small children or infants. Can you imagine how difficult it must be to put a child down for a nap with a mob "protesters" screaming out obscenites at the top of their lungs? There's no way a parent could even take their child out to play in the yard....and for what? The protesters are accomplishing absolutely nothing.

this would be over if george would tell le when they are as he says he is watching them, and casey is two busy giving lee the high five and laughing so hard she ahas to bend over at her appointment today, how can they do this

I'm sure those poor little dogs are frantic with all the commotion going on outside the home. I also keep thinking about the neighbors, especially the ones with small children or infants. Can you imagine how difficult it must be to put a child down for a nap with a mob "protesters" screaming out obscenites at the top of their lungs? There's no way a parent could even take their child out to play in the yard....and for what? The protesters are accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Poor little dogs? OMG....what about poor little Caylee laying in some wet grave? She needs these "people" to get out and find her and give her some dignity and peace.

With all due respect, I think that's bogus. He was not attacking people with hammers, no matter what video angle you watch. However, since I try to be open-minded, can you please post a link to a different video which might show more clearly what you're seeing as opposed to what I'm seeing? I'll check it out when I come back online later.

If that would have been his wife, daughter or mother would he have approved of it?
In this state even verbal abuse of a family member is considered domestic violence.
Here are the linkshttp://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17417748/detail.html

andhttp://www.wesh.com/news/17417069/detail.html

I have to say, that I think this is insane. Those people need to go. I have a feeling if they were doing that to me, I would have done the same thing by now. I actually think George has been quite calm compared to how alot of people would be, if all of this was going on at their home. I have a feeling the people pressing charges are doing so, just to get in the news. They need to get a life. Think of how many people could have been helping look for Caylee instead of standing in front of a house day and night. That's just lazy. Those crazy people shouting insults at George,Cindy and Lee need to stop. How the hell would they feel if their grandchild was most likely dead,their daughter most likely was involved and now idiots are screaming that they are going to burn in hell etc....Casey is one thing, but jumping all over the family is another. Hell, never mind George. If I was a neighbor, I'd probably already have gotten into with those people. I know the Anthony family, especially Cindy have said some really crazy things. That doesn't mean they deserve to not be able to have peace at their house! I truly hope George does NOT get charged. The protesters have to be smart enough to know (or maybe not) that if they are going to be acting this way, fights are bound to happen.

Sorry for my long rant, but I'm finding myself getting mad everytime I read stuff like this. These people need to mind their own business. If they want to help find Caylee that's great. They need to go help find her, not stand in front of a house with tacky signs yelling. :furious:
I totally agree! I think it's ridiculous that these complete strangers are storming up and down in front of this house of people they don't even know. I'd go crazy if I was one of the neighbors too. I imagine 99% of those people have no business even being on that street.

Poor little dogs? OMG....what about poor little Caylee laying in some wet grave? She needs these "people" to get out and find her and give her some dignity and peace.

Yes, the poor little dogs. That takes nothing away from Caylee. What makes you think that George and Cindy have any idea of where to look for Caylee?

I don't know about laws in Florida but where I live there are loitering laws and laws that cover disturbing the peace in residential areas. ....not to mention harassment. The cops need to start making arrests and put an end to the circus. Everyone in that neighborhood has a right to some peace.

:blowkiss:agreed
I may not agree with the protesters being in front of his yard, ect. However, he doesn't need to push them, hit them or threatened with hammers. He should wait until the police arrive and let them handle the situation.

Violence on either side is not to be tolerated. IMHO

Yes, the poor little dogs. That takes nothing away from Caylee. What makes you think that George and Cindy have any idea of where to look for Caylee?

Ummm, let me think.......oh yea,

BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT KNOWS IS IN THEIR HOUSE!

I don't know about laws in Florida but where I live there are loitering laws and laws that cover disturbing the peace in residential areas. ....not to mention harassment. The cops need to start making arrests and put an end to the circus. Everyone in that neighborhood has a right to some peace.

I have to agree . . . the protesters are harassing the entire neighborhood. You would think they would come together and put an end to it.

Ummm, let me think.......oh yea,

BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT KNOWS IS IN THEIR HOUSE!

The law allows that person that knows to be in their house. The protesters need to go picket and scream at the courthouse if they have a problem with that. There is no reason to believe that Casey has shared any true information with her parents. They, and their entire neighborhood, are the ones being harrassed while Casey sits calmly in her room with her computer ignoring the entire thing.

I have to agree . . . the protesters are harassing the entire neighborhood. You would think they would come together and put an end to it.

I agree but I don't think he should have handled it the way he did. He has a quick fuse. Violence begets violence. On the other hand the protesters SHOULD NOT BE VERBALLY ASSAULTING ANYONE.

These people are not doing anything of value, they have a right to protest but in my opinion it never does a bit of good.

Not to mention the fact that nothing anyone says shames this family. We should all know by now that they don't think like the average person thinks.

Caylee is obviously a victim, but that does not mean that these 'instigators' have the right to victimize the residents of that neighborhood, this is to include the children and the animals that reside there as well, including the Anthony's dogs. Is anyone here suggesting that the dogs should spill all that they know too? I have dedicated my life to improving the lives of animals, and for anyone here to insult my concern for their well being, is just being MEAN. Many killers start with animals and move on up the food chain so to speak. Maybe Casey took out one of the family pets in the past, but since 'poor little dogs' rate so low, no one noticed the pattern, ya think? I really don't know, but it's very disturbing to know that people could care less about the dogs, makes me question their alleged interest in a small child, know what I mean?

I realize age will come into play criminally, but again my mnl is not elderly. The word elderly conjurs a much different image in my mind and many others I assume. I was also trying to suggest that the media used that term for sensationlistic puprposes.

Caylee is obviously a victim, but that does not mean that these 'instigators' have the right to victimize the residents of that neighborhood, this is to include the children and the animals that reside there as well, including the Anthony's dogs. Is anyone here suggesting that the dogs should spill all that they know too? I have dedicated my life to improving the lives of animals, and for anyone here to insult my concern for their well being, is just being MEAN. Many killers start with animals and move on up the food chain so to speak. Maybe Casey took out one of the family pets in the past, but since 'poor little dogs' rate so low, no one noticed the pattern, ya think? I really don't know, but it's very disturbing to know that people could care less about the dogs, makes me question their alleged interest in a small child, know what I mean?

I realize age will come into play criminally, but again my mnl is not elderly. The word elderly conjurs a much different image in my mind and many others I assume. I was also trying to suggest that the media used that term for sensationlistic puprposes.

I think they may have used that term because at a certain age it is not considered "abuse" but "elder abuse" and there are a whole group of different laws that would apply.

Putting police tape up around their house not only looks ludicrous, it’s completely ineffective. They might as well hang Christmas lights on it for all the good it’s doing. They would have been better off planting a few big bushes to block off the lawn.

In the same way it's cathartic for people to stand around and yell at the Anthonys, it must be cathartic for them to keep replacing that tape, a symbol of the boundary between us and them.

And hey, at least it gets them out of the house so they don't have to look at the fruit of their loins for awhile.

I wonder if the community has rules about their choice of decorations . . . no way would my neighborhood allow it!

Lynch mob? Instigators? Complete strangers? WOW!

These are some of the same people that are out there putting their time and sweat into searching for Caylee. I can totally understand their anger. Cindy screams "Get off your asses and go look for my grand daughter" while George goes pushing his weight around on defenseless 65+ year old woman. Not to mention he walked into his garage then comes back out screaming "You want a piece of me?"

Yes, I have sorrow for them losing their grand daughter. Losing a child or grand child is a pain no one wants to endure, but they have GOT TO STOP ENABLING CASEY!

Tough love! Simple as that. Yes it's hard, that's why it's called tough. But instead, they justify her lies and cover them up. This has turned into Operation Save Casey. It's disgusting and makes me want to puke in a projectile fashion!

I wonder if the community has rules about their choice of decorations . . . no way would my neighborhood allow it!

I think with all the traffic, the unruly mobs of protesters, the noise and obscenities, the media, etc. the last thing the neighbors are concerned about is yellow tape around the Anthonys lawn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313
Back