Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will .. Thanks.
Honestly, I just want to reduce the amount of bashing that this innocent lady was taking.
She told the truth and it is finally revealed.
Please read the links if you don't believe me.
JVM was given copies of the cell phone transcripts just a few weeks ago.

Spoiler thanks for those links. I will read them tomorrow. I read docs all day today and my eyes are beginning to cross lol. I will read them though and thank you. :) And welcome aboard.

I will .. Thanks.
Honestly, I just want to reduce the amount of bashing that this innocent lady was taking.
She told the truth and it is finally revealed.
Please read the links if you don't believe me.
JVM was given copies of the cell phone transcripts just a few weeks ago.
I can understand wanting to stop the bashing of innocent people and I fully support that. But we can't bash posters in the process. Doesn't make sense.

please alert on the posts in this thread that are unreasonable and I will check them out and remove if appropriate. thanks Spoiler and welcome!

Here they are ...
Phone records of Ginette Lucas and Dominic Casey...
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11105504/Casey-Antony-Dominic-Casey-and-G-Lucas-cell-records

Police Transcript of Dominic Casey's interview
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

All the proof you would need, even if you don't listen to the interview.

Who gave JVM the phone transcripts? Have these been verified? Honestly I don't think I've even posted in this thread until now. I never heard of DC's phone records being released in an official doc dump from discovery evidence. Just wondering if I missed something here. Personally myself I always believed it was someone else on the phone with DC (CA). That and didn't DC also have another story in which he was talking to his sick daughter?

Sorry for the questions I just didn't hear that anything of DC's had been released.
did you check the links provided?

Who gave JVM the phone transcripts? Have these been verified? Honestly I don't think I've even posted in this thread until now. I never heard of DC's phone records being released in an official doc dump from discovery evidence. Just wondering if I missed something here. Personally myself I always believed it was someone else on the phone with DC (CA). That and didn't DC also have another story in which he was talking to his sick daughter?

Sorry for the questions I just didn't hear that anything of DC's had been released.

That makes a whole slew of us. I didn't realize they had been released.

did you check the links provided?

Sadly I can't see the docstoc ones at work they won't let us update plugins and docstoc requires a plugin that we don't have. That's why I was asking hoping someone could answer the question that can see them.

Every time I try to look at the one on "docstoc" the ad just keeps popping back over it. Nevertheless, from the few peeks I got, I think it is the same document that Dom Casey has had on his website for ages, which I've posted on WS more than once.

Seems to me that these documents do support the story that Dom Casey was on the phone with this "psychic" during at least one relevant time period, but do not help us resolve certain other questions, such as: (1) whether or not the psychic was the person who told DC to go look in that area, and (2) if so, from whom the psychic got her information. Regarding question 1, I think Dom's alleged statement to Hoover, "I know where Caylee is and she's dead--let's go get her" would be a pretty strange way to react to a psychic tip on a missing child case. They must have received hundreds of "psychic tips" regarding JB Park, the airport, various dumpsters, etc.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95957"]Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone w/D. Casey while he searched #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

let's continue discussion here and see where it goes,and let's keep it civil and constructive.

where this posts lands on the thread is random.

Opened and bumped in regards to today's testimony by Hoover and Casey

Ms. Lucas is talking on the phone with Nancy Grace right now & it's made me think a little....

1) She said as she was giving the directions to DC (once he was in the woods), at one point he began to get nervous & said he couldn't find her all of a sudden. Seems to me he very well could've seen her that day.

2) She said she gave him directions from the Anthony house and when she said "Suburban" she had no idea it was a street, she was thinking "truck", as in 'go down to the Suburban and turn right'.

3) She told him about the imfamous pavers...now, NG showed some white rocks that she said may have been what she was thinking was the pavers. But, what if it wasn't...just like she thought Suburban was a truck, what if she's telling the truth & what if the 'pavers' she was getting the reading on (or whatever they call it)..was the pavers inside Caylee's little play house? Thoughts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back