Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I honestly believe the meet and greet on the 15th was pre-arranged to get the media focused off the Anthony house and the neighborhood, so Casey would be free to search around the area un-noticed by the media.

jmo

At this point, in this 3 ring circus.....it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it wasn't pre-arranged.

Yea, I believe her..."I told him to look for a bag, a black, green, white or brown garbage bag."
...since that is most of the colors of garbage bags...she was bound to hit one of them.
I live in Va and have never heard of her being brought in on cases of missing persons in our area.
The house mentioned was talked about on several sights. The mention of the two houses on Hopesprings drive the name Zenida being the first name of a person and Gonzales being the last name of the next house over and the body was found behind those two houses. This was mentioned in a news article I saw on chanel6
I am using my psychic ability to hone in on her credibility....NONE

From the about us link on that page:

Sandra Milliner is the principal for Sandy Watters & Company and has worked in various aspects of the industry beginning in radio at WIFE while a student at George Washington High School in Indianapolis, Indiana.

A love for dance and music lead her to the theatre and a working apprenticeship with Burt Reynold’s Jupiter Theatre in Jupiter, Florida , The Golden Apple Dinner Theatre in Sarasota, Florida and a after 3 years touring internationally out of Los Angeles, California with Covenant Players Sandra returned to Sarasota, Florida to be a resident company member with TheatreWorks.

A move to Orlando, FL in 1998 to work for Disney began the transition to film & television and commercials. Sandra’s work relationship at Disney was with the Feature Animation Department and freelance work began on several television shows on the sound stages at Disney and at Universal Studios.

Sandra is currently in Los Angeles, CA and has several feature films and a tv series in development.

That's interesting. Not sure how it all ties in except Orlando and Universal seems to be a mecca for vultures and loons.

So, let me get this straight...D Casey left the woods, went clamoring over to a house cause a psychic said to, and without knocking on the door or knowing any owners info, proceeded to go out back and start rifling through trash and digging in dirt. Hello???

Uh, yes, that is exactly what I do when my psychic is helping me look for beer bottles at a teen hangout.

Didn't she say on NG last night that there is no record of the call but she supposedly called him several times y.

actually i believe she said she culdnt find the calls in her records, which her father has and she hasnt seen, but that she was sure verizon could produce them.

Just because someone is working for the defense, it doesn't follow that they are liars, sleazebags, evil, crooks or rotten eggs. That is how the system works - everyone is entitled to a defense and everyone is entitled to a zealous defense as if he/she was conducting it himself.

I totally agree with you here. The floor I work on has some of the corporate white collar defense and EC&B attorneys. But the BEST defense attorneys look at it like gambling. What are the odds, is there someone bigger we can get our client to flip on, will it hurt our reputation by defending this person, etc. JB dropped the ball by not taking a plea early on. Even if he somehow gets KC off, or a reduced sentence, the whole world saw him bumbling in court and no intelligent defendant would hire him over a seasoned attorney. IMO.

People compare OJ and this case... JB and Alan Dershowitz are not even on the same planet. Dershowitz is a world-renoun scholar, Harvard University Professor... JB is...not. Even JBs experts are not on the same planet as OJs. So give me a break touting JBs excellence.

Legit psychics don't work for free. Follow the money. Sylvia Brown charges h uge fees for her psychic abilityl. Reiner charged Jackie Peterson $450 for one reading on Laci. This woman's expertise is in finding THINGS (per her own words)l, not people.

She claims to hafve a teddy bear of Casey's. Is she claiming that Cindy (who would give Tim NOTHING to track Caylee) SENT her a teddy bear of Caylee's? I don't think so.

Her directions also made no sense. She keeps talking about a chain link fence.

Kathy Belich wouldn't go into back yard of deserted house without checking with her legal department. Yet Dominic Casey barged in and starts tearing up stuff?

Everything in this case on the defense side is fishy. Why doesn't she give the name of her intermediary in this case? What is she hiding. I just don't believe that she can't get records for her own phone. She doesn't WANT records of her own phone imo

I wish we could find out for sure if she's affiliated with KFN because it feels like KFN to me. I did a lame google but came up with nothing but I bet the sleuths here could do a great job on that.

I would also like to know if this Lucas could be directly connected to KFN. Not that we need any more twists to this case, but it feels like a connection there. Hey! Maybe I'm psychic, too!

I wish they would toss her one of the Gas cans Casey and bf stole/grabbed and see where they went, how used, etc. Yeah, I would like to see that. :/

So, let me get this straight...D Casey left the woods, went clamoring over to a house cause a psychic said to, and without knocking on the door or knowing any owners info, proceeded to go out back and start rifling through trash and digging in dirt. Hello???

So I again listened to the conversation between KB and psychic. She sends DC to this home based on a dream. So does DC get the owners permission in a few hours to be allowed to search the home? Sounds like trespassing if DC did not secure permission to search.

Not SOP. Hope DC is not using this on his resume to secure future employment in the field of PI work.

Legit psychics don't work for free. Follow the money. Sylvia Brown charges h uge fees for her psychic abilityl. Reiner charged Jackie Peterson $450 for one reading on Laci. This woman's expertise is in finding THINGS (per her own words)l, not people.

She claims to hafve a teddy bear of Casey's. Is she claiming that Cindy (who would give Tim NOTHING to track Caylee) SENT her a teddy bear of Caylee's? I don't think so.

Her directions also made no sense. She keeps talking about a chain link fence.

Kathy Belich wouldn't go into back yard of deserted house without checking with her legal department. Yet Dominic Casey barged in and starts tearing up stuff?

Everything in this case on the defense side is fishy. Why doesn't she give the name of her intermediary in this case? What is she hiding. I just don't believe that she can't get records for her own phone. She doesn't WANT records of her own phone imo

Bolded all by myself. :)

Yeah, right?! She was dropping names left and right to bolster her credibility, yet never mentioned the name of who contacted her to help with this case. Only things I could hear were they worked with missing kids and something about being a fellow dowser?

Well, Lawlady, he might well have advised his client to take a plea and she refused. That's all he can do, advise her, he can't make her do anything and the fact that she is adamant in her innocence despite all evidence to the contrary would indicate to me that he has a very stubborn client on his hands. I don't think he's such a bumbler, he's made some smart moves and some dumb moves just like all attorneys.

I don't have to provide a link, or her phone records, I am not claiming that the PI was conversing with her - as I said, it doesn't matter who he was conversing with, this is not evidence of any crime, it doesn't prove or disprove anything, all it does is confirms people's dislike of the Anthonys. All this is, is an interesting diversion, which sheds no light whatsoever on this case. I'd like to know to whom he's talking, but that's just nosiness, it has nothing to do with the case as evidence.

Just because someone is working for the defense, it doesn't follow that they are liars, sleazebags, evil, crooks or rotten eggs. That is how the system works - everyone is entitled to a defense and everyone is entitled to a zealous defense as if he/she was conducting it himself.

The only thing is he was heard saying"It should be right here." That sounds like he was talking to someone giving him directions on the where Caylee's remains were, which then says, someone knew she was dead. Someone knew where her little body was and KEPT quiet about it. That I think, is the problem with this.

Well, that is today's version...

Great, so tomorrow's a new day, terrific.

I wonder what the version will be once Verizon finally comes forward with phone call documents for these people that every other Verizon customer seems to be able to get instantly from the internet? Poor things.

I still can't get over that the first thing that came out of this woman's mouth when NG had her on the phone last night was something like "Well, I have a BIG reputation up here....blah, blah, blah". Kinda boastful if you ask me. Then she does her little name dropping thing. I've worked with so and so, and I did this, and I did that. More name dropping. Then later when KB mentions that she might be bragging, the psychic gets her panties in a wad and gets testy. I think this woman is just another one of those people out there trying to make a buck off this case. IMO.

My piffle-o-meter and twaddle-reader have also melted down.

All failures due to overuse. Those things can only be used like 20 bazilion times before they fail, guess you exceeded that with this case.

I still can't get over that the first thing that came out of this woman's mouth when NG had her on the phone last night was something like "Well, I have a BIG reputation up here....blah, blah, blah". Kinda boastful if you ask me. Then she does her little name dropping thing. I've worked with so and so, and I did this, and I did that. More name dropping. Then later when KB mentions that she might be bragging, the psychic gets her panties in a wad and gets testy. I think this woman is just another one of those people out there trying to make a buck off this case. IMO.

Ok, here's the deal. I had not wanted to brag about this....but I feel I must now. On Friday nights, on my deck when the neighbors come over, I too have been known to solve all kinds of mysteries. I too have found burried treasures and have been known to solve most of the free worlds problems....the only problem is, by the next morning the memories are fuzzy and all I can locate are empty bud bottles. This woman should have just stayed on her deck......:crazy:

Ok, here's the deal. I had not wanted to brag about this....but I feel I must now. On Friday nights, on my deck when the neighbors come over, I too have been known to solve all kinds of mysteries. I too have found burried treasures and have been known to solve most of the free worlds problems....the only problem is, by the next morning the memories are fuzzy and all I can locate are empty bud bottles. This woman should have just stayed on her deck......:crazy:

:clap:

Nuf said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230