PTL (Peach Tree Landing)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks OkGranny. Now what's PTL's address again? I forgot. I can never find it on google without googling forever and a day. tia

Iirc, there's a Peach Tree Lane & Peach Tree St.? Rd? I forget, honestly.

I believe it is 6699 Peachtree Rd.

Over a month ago, I found the owner's information, when all that re-sealing business was going on, but I don't think this address was used in the tax database. This is the address that comes up for me in a general search.

I believe it is 6699 Peachtree Rd.

Over a month ago, I found the owner's information, when all that re-sealing business was going on, but I don't think this address was used in the tax database. This is the address that comes up for me in a general search.
It came up for me as 6655, if that helps.

Somehow, I find that amusing. If the owner of the parcel paved over it, are they now suspect? (posted with a wry twist of the mouth and rolling eyes).

Hey Ghostwheel, so funny. It doesn't surprise me at all that they didn't know who owned this land. We do still have people who show up with 100 year old hand written wills and deeds for land here. It is also common for many heirs to own these parcels jointly-unable to agree on sale for generations and really have a large mess to figure out for the living members. I also have to say it really doesn't surprise me that they decided to beautify this space. It is really something that has caught on in recent years, there are many spaces on the highways here in SC, where families have created memorials for lost family members. I know it is regulated in some states but I don't think SC has done that yet. With all the things I have read that have been written by the E family, it does not surprise me that they would want to make that spot cleaner, safer and more attractive in memory of their lost child. :moo:

I'm curious as to what evidence they have to say that the murder occurred at PTL. Perhaps they collected TM and or SM shoes that contain gravel or dirt from PTL that collaborates with the surveillance video that they were in fact at PTL that night. Another possibility is perhaps gravel or dirt in the tires.

I'm also curious as to what evidence they found at the compound during the search warrant to make the arrest. I think Tammy and her narcissist personality would keep HE's purse, license, or some form of "souvenir" to remind Sidney that he can't leave or she'll frame him. Whatever they found in the house and trucks would've placed HE or her belongings at their home, which obviously would never happen on her own free will, hence the kidnapping/murder charge.

Just brainstorming and throwing some possibilities out there. :waitasec:

I'm curious as to what evidence they have to say that the murder occurred at PTL. Perhaps they collected TM and or SM shoes that contain gravel or dirt from PTL that collaborates with the surveillance video that they were in fact at PTL that night. Another possibility is perhaps gravel or dirt in the tires.

I'm also curious as to what evidence they found at the compound during the search warrant to make the arrest. I think Tammy and her narcissist personality would keep HE's purse, license, or some form of "souvenir" to remind Sidney that he can't leave or she'll frame him. Whatever they found in the house and trucks would've placed HE or her belongings at their home, which obviously would never happen on her own free will, hence the kidnapping/murder charge.

Just brainstorming and throwing some possibilities out there. :waitasec:

I keep thinking since they have DNA and the police chief called it a heinous crime the DNA must be brain tissue, bone or other internal organs.

I keep thinking since they have DNA and the police chief called it a heinous crime the DNA must be brain tissue, bone or other internal organs.

I agree that when police chief says heinous it's bad and there is evidence to support.

I really do not think the Moorers killed or disposed of Heather in a grotesque and unusual manner. That is incredibly rare. It really is not that easy to burn a body, chop it up, or cook it (all things I've seen brought up). I think it is most likely that Heather was shot at PTL, and then her body was dumped in water or in a landfill. LE saying that the case is heinous could mean that this is a young girl who was lured and tricked by someone she thought loved her was killed.

I really do not think the Moorers killed or disposed of Heather in a grotesque and unusual manner. That is incredibly rare. It really is not that easy to burn a body, chop it up, or cook it (all things I've seen brought up). I think it is most likely that Heather was shot at PTL, and then her body was dumped in water or in a landfill. LE saying that the case is heinous could mean that this is a young girl who was lured and tricked by someone she thought loved her was killed.

I have to say, I disagree. Angie Pipkin was just found in pieces, I think that it is a cover up trend- that will continue to grow.

Angie's killer seemed to lure officials to the water to keep them from searching land. The Moores don't seem to fear Heather being found. Unless she's eventually found I will always believe she was feed to something.

I have to say, I disagree. Angie Pipkin was just found in pieces, I think that it is a cover up trend- that will continue to grow.

One case = trend?

I don't see any proof that cutting a victim into pieces is a trend that will continue to grow. Most killers want to get rid of their victim quickly, and chopping up a victim is very tedious.

Agreed. Stats show the vast majority of victims are not dismembered. Check the FBI stats. It's a lot of extra work.

It seems like the family knew Heather was dead from the beginning. Not saying what she was wearing, using old pictures, no mention of tattoos. It seemed more like a memorial, than an effort to find a live missing person. There were no televised pleas, nor were sightings encouraged.

Normally, with these cases, the family holds out hope for a very long time. In this case, there never seemed to be any hope that Heather was still alive. They had a main suspect, but couldn't Heather be held somewhere or sold?

Terry says that when they got to PTL, they knew something was wrong, within 20 minutes. That sounds like whatever they noticed, they didn't notice right away, or it took time to put all the pieces together. It seems possible that what they found led them to believe Heather was dead. But what? Blood (unless it is a large amount) could just mean a struggle to get into a car. I thought about a bullet, but LE says they don't how Heather was killed.

I also wonder if PTL was ever sectioned off to look for clues around Dec 19/20. We never heard about that, but the media in MB is not very good. Also, if they did find evidence that a murder took place at PTL, why did they let Terry drive the car home? And why didn't they get a search warrant in the beginning if they had evidence at PTL + phone records? Didn't LE say that they got the warrant because of lying to police?

It seems like the family knew Heather was dead from the beginning. Not saying what she was wearing, using old pictures, no mention of tattoos. It seemed more like a memorial, than an effort to find a live missing person. There were no televised pleas, nor were sightings encouraged.

I think in the back of their minds they knew she wasn't alive, but was in denial/didn't want to think that. I'm sure anyone that has ever had somebody close to them go missing, even if police believe that they were murdered, they don't want to believe it. They are holding out hope that police are wrong and their loved one will walk through the door again one day.

As for not broadcasting what she was wearing, perhaps they found her clothes from the date at her apartment (which would match with the last known photo of Heather) because she spent several hours at her condo after the date and before departing for PTL. So therefore, they could have no idea what she changed into and was wearing when she went missing.

As for not mentioning her tattoos, I think in any missing persons case.. They don't want the public to get the wrong image of the missing person. They want to keep a positive image of them in the news to keep public sympathy etc. Also, once they knew Heather was having an affair with a married man who she was last in contact with, that will without a doubt skew the outlook on Heather. Tattoos still have a stigma attached to them and they figured it wouldn't help the publics view on her to say she had several tattoos.

IMO the Moorer's were the prime suspects from the start, and they knew the affair would tarnish her image. I'm sure they also had to know that when a trial took place the Moorer's defense will inevitably try to paint a negative image of Heather. A young woman who actively went after a married man. I'm sure they'll sling her through the mud, bringing up working at TK, repeatedly calling and meeting up with SM.. As well as her Social networking posts. Anything to make Heather look bad while ruining the publics/jury's view on her.

As for not doing televised pleas for her, he did quite a number of TV interview pleas begging for her return. Along with the FB page that caught the attention of 50k+ people. Which I think worked even better than a televised plea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be an assumption that the jury will only have people who have been cheated on. For every woman who's husband has strayed, there is an 'other woman'. IMO there is an equal chance of getting the 'other women' on the jury.

And Lauren Giddings and Jessica Ridgeway were both dismembered in bathtubs in relatively short periods of time.

I don't know what happened to Heather, but I don't see such an act, in effort to better hide her, as well as to be particularly 'cruel' and unusual, as out of the realm of possibility.

I personally think TM is altogether unhinged, so anything is possible.

And Lauren Giddings and Jessica Ridgeway were both dismembered in bathtubs in relatively short periods of time.

I don't know what happened to Heather, but I don't see such an act, in effort to better hide her, as well as to be particularly 'cruel' and unusual, as out of the realm of possibility.

I personally think TM is altogether unhinged, so anything is possible.

And Zahra Baker.

My gut doesn't feel like this was Heather's fate, though. But, who knows? There does seem to be some confidence that she won't be found.

And Zahra Baker.

My gut doesn't feel like this was Heather's fate, though. But, who knows? There does seem to be some confidence that she won't be found.

And Laura Ackerson (Grant and Amanda Hayes' victim).

I also don't feel that Heather met the same fate, but LE doesn't seem dedicated to finding her before trial so it seems (to me, at least) that they already have enough evidence of her demise. Like you say though, who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back