PTL (Peach Tree Landing)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
okay so I finally got a chance to make the drive from the M home to PTL at DARK. we went to the CVS to get cigs and a sprite. I had my son with me who has a friend that went out with HE a couple times a while ago. he took so long in the store that I decided it was a good time to make the trip from M home to PTL. so--- he is on his phone with his friend saying--"you aint going to believe this but my mom is out sleuthing the HE case--she thinks she is a detective" LOL so anyways we drive by the M home and the C home is normal but the M home is ALL lit up. I said I dont see any lights--but I was driving and looking more at the road than their home . he said "I DO! you dont see those lights back there Mom?" well no I didnt. so we go down hwy 814 to Mill Pond Road and turn right--which is where the first security camera is that captured the truck--and it is ALL lit up. VERY bright. LE should have really good film footage from that location. we continued on to the second camera and alas it is very dark there. I turned around and headed back and he just couldnt believe that people are this concerned about the case. he is 25. but he knows I have been on the Ramsey case for 17 years so he wasnt that shocked. yesterday we were in MB and we came down 501 to Forestbrook Road and I made him look everywhere for security cameras. when I told him why he called a friend and said my mom has gone crazy--she is looking for cameras on Forestbrook Road that might have captured footage of HE traveling to PTL. well I had to drive--I couldnt do that AND look for cameras. LOL he is a good side kick-when I can keep him off the phone that is!

Sorry for the O/T but my 26 year old calls WS the "Nosy Nellie Network". Everytime he comes up and I'm on WS he announces to the whole family, "Mom's sleuthing on the Nosy Nellie Network, again." :floorlaugh: My entire family thinks I'm insane.

Sorry for the O/T but my 26 year old calls WS the "Nosy Nellie Network". Everytime he comes up and I'm on WS he announces to the whole family, "Mom's sleuthing on the Nosy Nellie Network, again." :floorlaugh: My entire family thinks I'm insane.

Ditto! My husband doesn't even ask me what I'm doing on my laptop anymore. He just walks by shaking his head! Happy to be part of the WS community! :seeya:

Hey Justonedrin, Nosysw and scaredmom! You three are cracking me up today! Justonedrin please be careful! All local WS should be, with the gunslinging going on around here...I am the nervous-nosey Nellie in this network!

Hey Justonedrin, Nosysw and scaredmom! You three are cracking me up today! Justonedrin please be careful! All local WS should be, with the gunslinging going on around here...I am the nervous-nosey Nellie in this network!

Lump me in with you. I was nervous when I went out to do some sleuthing a while back too.

Tapatalking

okay so I finally got a chance to make the drive from the M home to PTL at DARK. we went to the CVS to get cigs and a sprite. I had my son with me who has a friend that went out with HE a couple times a while ago. he took so long in the store that I decided it was a good time to make the trip from M home to PTL. so--- he is on his phone with his friend saying--"you aint going to believe this but my mom is out sleuthing the HE case--she thinks she is a detective" LOL so anyways we drive by the M home and the C home is normal but the M home is ALL lit up. I said I dont see any lights--but I was driving and looking more at the road than their home . he said "I DO! you dont see those lights back there Mom?" well no I didnt. so we go down hwy 814 to Mill Pond Road and turn right--which is where the first security camera is that captured the truck--and it is ALL lit up. VERY bright. LE should have really good film footage from that location. we continued on to the second camera and alas it is very dark there. I turned around and headed back and he just couldnt believe that people are this concerned about the case. he is 25. but he knows I have been on the Ramsey case for 17 years so he wasnt that shocked. yesterday we were in MB and we came down 501 to Forestbrook Road and I made him look everywhere for security cameras. when I told him why he called a friend and said my mom has gone crazy--she is looking for cameras on Forestbrook Road that might have captured footage of HE traveling to PTL. well I had to drive--I couldnt do that AND look for cameras. LOL he is a good side kick-when I can keep him off the phone that is!

I guess with everyone in the county knowing that the Master and Mistress of the house are vacationing in jail this year, the lights are all left on to deter would be burglars, vandals etc.

Must be so weird for the Moorer kids to live right on top of their abandoned home.

I guess with everyone in the county knowing that the Master and Mistress of the house are vacationing in jail this year, the lights are all left on to deter would be burglars, vandals etc.

Must be so weird for the Moorer kids to live right on top of their abandoned home.

Maybe they are staying in that home as much as next door at Grandma's? That would make sense since they have bedrooms in that house, their stuff is in that house, etc, no?

Maybe they are staying in that home as much as next door at Grandma's? That would make sense since they have bedrooms in that house, their stuff is in that house, etc, no?
If it were me, I definitely wouldn't allow the kids to be there at night alone with all the pointing of guns and Xs on pictures, etc, but agree the kids could very well be making use of their rooms and home during the day. It still must be weird for them, though. When a family member is no longer in a house, it has that "something is missing" feel to it.

well I havent even told my story of when I went to the Kangaroo on Joe White Blvd the other night yet. LOL that was the first time I was a littttttttttle uneasy I do have to say.

well I havent even told my story of when I went to the Kangaroo on Joe White Blvd the other night yet. LOL that was the first time I was a littttttttttle uneasy I do have to say.

Come on, I am dying to hear:)

Yeah. We're all justonderin what happened!

Yes, I can see them going in and out through the day. I doubt they are there at night or sleep there. I think that may be why there are so many lights left on because no one is there.

Myself, I would want my children as far away from there as possible, especially since the family says they feel threatened.

Hope someone fumigated and cleaned the place. I keep having visions of mystery meat and potatoes still sitting on the counter. Ughhhhh.

So that's what justonderin means! Sorry for the o/t but I couldn't figure it out, lol. I'm very good with license plates :floorlaugh:

So that's what justonderin means! Sorry for the o/t but I couldn't figure it out, lol. I'm very good with license plates :floorlaugh:

oh my goodness! I didn't know what that meant either! I thought it was "just one drink" without the "k"! Now you guys are cracking me up! :floorlaugh:

oh my goodness! I didn't know what that meant either! I thought it was "just one drink" without the "k"! Now you guys are cracking me up! :floorlaugh:

I thought just one drin(k) also! :floorlaugh: I have said this before, Mr. Joe White Ave is NO place to just go strolling...high crime area! :please: be cautious!

hahaha thanks for getting my "hat' as we called it back in the day. yes yes yes Im always just a wondering about somethings--all things really--so I decided to do a little clever word play instead of being all boring.

well head over to the Phone call thread because I guess thats really where it belongs.

:floorlaugh: I thought it was a name--- Juston Derin :laughcry:

hahaha thanks for getting my "hat' as we called it back in the day. yes yes yes Im always just a wondering about somethings--all things really--so I decided to do a little clever word play instead of being all boring.

well head over to the Phone call thread because I guess thats really where it belongs.
O/T. Thank you. I thought I was the only person who still knew what the word "hat" meant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back