Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would Lindsay tell Tommy that she threw his and Timmy's boots away. ?

What was Timmy's boots doing at Lindsay's house for her to throw away??

Or did Lindsay go to Timmy's house and get his boots and threw them away??

Why didn't Chelsea throw Timmy's boots away herself???

So Lindsey rounded up BOTH of the guys boots and threw them away???

What was wrong with BOTH pair of boots..that Lindsey had to get rid of????...and then tell Tommy at the jail that she got rid of BOTH his AND Timmy's boots???

Did Timmy change clothes at Tommy's and leave his boots there???

Why would Timmy leave his boots at Tommy's...and not take them back to his house???

Did Timmy not want his boots BACK...after wearing them???? What shoes did he change into to go back home if he was leaving his boots at Tommy's???

Did Timmy tell Lindsey it was ok to get rid of his boots???..Or did Chelsea tell Lindsey to get rid of Timmy's boots???

Now the boots are in question....for me.....

Something was suspicious to throw out BOTH guys boots...Tommy and Timmy

any answers??? anyone???

in this video here .....my hearing isn't seem to be detecting what is said very clearly ....

is TN.....Saying at marker.....0:06...I now she WASN'T There up until a point ???? but I don't THINK she left AFTER that ????

how can I find the date to this video and the transcript???? it says sept 24th but im not sure if that the true date or just the video upload date
please and thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdc7VpswQBw
Haleigh Cummings Grandmother, Teresa Neves Speaks

can someone please help me ??
I am looking for 2 maybe 3 video links

1. is a jail visit with RC N His mom ....where she tells him she is proud of him and does he think she will talk ...she being MC I presume

2. a video where TN ...Stated she drove by and waved at her granchildren while they were outside ....another or possible the same video....where I think she stated she sent a Family member to stop by the mobile home

Thank you in advance truly appreciate

Have you had any luck finding the video where TN drove by and waved at her grandchildren? I would like a link if you have found it. I watched the video about TN saying that Misty was there at one point and that she doesn't think that she left later but I did not hear anything about waving at the children.

Have you had any luck finding the video where TN drove by and waved at her grandchildren? I would like a link if you have found it. I watched the video about TN saying that Misty was there at one point and that she doesn't think that she left later but I did not hear anything about waving at the children.

I am still looking 4 That particular video/transcript too.....seems allot of video,links from the beginning....are no longer available....

.so you actually heard Was instead of Was NOT?

thank u appreciate your help

can someone help me please. I know in Ron's deal, he has to be truthful, or he loses his deal. Can someone tell me when that kicks in? now? court, under oath? Because it seems to me, that Shoemaker is still playing around with words a little, which makes me think Ron may not have been as forthcoming, as his deal dictates. So, is it ok to lie now, but not in court? because realistically, with pleas & whatnot, this may never go to court, so maybe Shoemaker doesn't see any reason yet, to publicly fess up? If that's the case, will the sunshine law release what he said to get this deal?

can someone help me please. I know in Ron's deal, he has to be truthful, or he loses his deal. Can someone tell me when that kicks in? now? court, under oath? Because it seems to me, that Shoemaker is still playing around with words a little, which makes me think Ron may not have been as forthcoming, as his deal dictates. So, is it ok to lie now, but not in court? because realistically, with pleas & whatnot, this may never go to court, so maybe Shoemaker doesn't see any reason yet, to publicly fess up? If that's the case, will the sunshine law release what he said to get this deal?

Dodie, I have been wondering that too. Is it just in upcoming court, or questing by LE? I'm gonna go back and try to find what KP said about the poffer agreement. ..

In the first part of this video with TN and Ron, about 1:40, are ya'll sure TN says "do you think she will talk?_ To me it just doesn't sound like "talk". It sounds more like "do you think she will....know???"
I just listened to that for the 1st time, & to me, it sounds like talk.

The proud of you and do you think she'll talk bit was played on Nancy Grace Feb 15 2010.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/search/130/btLiiTOnUHQ

I have another question about this video. about the 1:50 mark, tn has just asked ron if he thinks misty is gonna talk. his answer is " they shouldnt. Le cant just run out and tell anybody." then he starts talking about somebody named jason and the interview with misty.
questions:
1. what was he refering to about le running out and telling everybody?
2. who is jason"
3. if he was part of misty's interview why is he discussing it with ron.
tia

Presumably Jason Jolicoeur, an investigator.

I need some help here figuring out where everybody is--

Lisa Croslin-parole in Daytona Beach
Misty-St Johns county jail
Donna Brock-Lowell annex (DOC)
Ron-Transferred to FL DOC- where?
Hope Sykes-Lowell CI (DOC)
Hank Croslin Sr ?
Tommy?

I have some questions, if anyone knows...

Does anyone know the general details of Ron's childhood? As in, did GMSykes raise him?

Where was Teresa? What's the deal on that situation?

Doesnt Ron have a sibling? (siblings?) IIRC there's a sister with the name "Crystal" bc I seem to recall this woman (and her unfortunate hairdo) and the confusion between her name and the name of bio mom, "Crystal."

If so on the siblings, are they Teresa's children as well? (Same father too?)

If there are siblings, were they raised with Ron in the same home?

(I ask the last question bc I don't recall seeing other sibling names in the obit of GGMSykes' husband.)

TIA all

I have some questions, if anyone knows...

Does anyone know the general details of Ron's childhood? As in, did GMSykes raise him?

Where was Teresa? What's the deal on that situation?

Doesnt Ron have a sibling? (siblings?) IIRC there's a sister with the name "Crystal" bc I seem to recall this woman (and her unfortunate hairdo) and the confusion between her name and the name of bio mom, "Crystal."

If so on the siblings, are they Teresa's children as well? (Same father too?)

If there are siblings, were they raised with Ron in the same home?

(I ask the last question bc I don't recall seeing other sibling names in the obit of GGMSykes' husband.)

TIA all

Ron has 1 sister, Crystal Cummings who is approx. 3 yrs. older, they have the same mother and father AFAIK. I don't know the answers to your other questions but here are links to articles that have background information on Ron and Misty.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/1118?p=1&tc=pg

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

I have a few questions:

1. Did the Cummings ever add on the addition to the mh on Rita Ln?

2. does anyone remember the circumstances surrounding the boat owned by the Cummings?

3. I read somewhere that Ron was interviewed that Wednesday during the dock search...does anyone else remember reading this? I can't find it now.

1,,If the MH has an attachment, I don't know how it can be legal. That would also show me that the MH is owned by Sykes/Cummings and parked on EK's property. So that makes it illegal if there is no parcel for 105. I don't know the laws in Florida...but I thought you had to have a 911 parcel number that was attached to your address.

Have you ever heard about anyone adding on to a single wide trailer worth about $3,000? I am not able to mentally grasp that.:banghead:

2,,Gma Sykes owned a boat. She/Husband was in the crab fishing business for twenty years according to her statement. She has a boat registered in her name. There was also a Jon Boat, IIRC, that was taken into custody from the MH...correct?

3..Re: ron being questioned during the dock search. According to Shoemaker he was joining the family at the police station to inform them about Haleigh's case being a homicide and ron was to prepare for a funeral. Take that for what's its worth..that is a Defense Attorney speaking.

Just wondering if any one knows why Tommy is still in SJ's and not back in prison.
I find this odd...is there only certain times they can transport?

Didn't we hear about an air-conditioning repairman being at the mobile home that afternoon/evening? Did we ever hear what he had to say?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back