Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they know when the cousin left unless he was a "guest" until the moment he left? Does that make sense?

The NG thread is closed and I wanted to comment so I'm going to do it here;

Misty said in the LE report that she got up to get a drink of water, not to use the toilet. That statement came later.

It was said that the tv is always on all night, so there was light in the house.

Since the screen door was cinderblocked open, what was the back door propped open with? Does anyone know?
If clothes are usually on the floor in front of the back door, wouldn't there be a footprint, or some evidence from walking on/over it? Wouldn't it also be difficult to open the door with clothes blocking it? I'd like to see the pics LE took now.

Misty usually does not get up when RC comes home per RC, when he said to her while she was standing in the doorway when he got hom, "Why are you up?"
RC had only been working the night shift for 3 or 4 weeks, so with days off, I don't think that would be enough time to get used to someone walking around the house in the middle of the night. That is jmo oc.

I'd like to know if "any" prints were found on the doorknob and dead bolt in question and the light switch in the kitchen.
Also on the NG thread they talked about a dining room light, five candle like bulbs surrounded by glass plates. My mh has the same kind of light in the dining room, it is very bright. There usually is a light over the sink, so I'd like to know which light exactly was on. Anyone know? tia

Did anyone on NG walk down the ramp? Ramps usually make noise when you walk down or up them?

The NG thread is closed and I wanted to comment so I'm going to do it here;

Misty said in the LE report that she got up to get a drink of water, not to use the toilet. That statement came later.

It was said that the tv is always on all night, so there was light in the house.

Since the screen door was cinderblocked open, what was the back door propped open with? Does anyone know?
If clothes are usually on the floor in front of the back door, wouldn't there be a footprint, or some evidence from walking on/over it? Wouldn't it also be difficult to open the door with clothes blocking it? I'd like to see the pics LE took now.

Misty usually does not get up when RC comes home per RC, when he said to her while she was standing in the doorway when he got hom, "Why are you up?"
RC had only been working the night shift for 3 or 4 weeks, so with days off, I don't think that would be enough time to get used to someone walking around the house in the middle of the night. That is jmo oc.

I'd like to know if "any" prints were found on the doorsknobs and dead bolt in question and the light switch in the kitchen.
Also on the NG thread they talked about a dining room light, five candle like bulbs surrounded by glass plates. My mh has the same kind of light in the dining room, it is very bright. There usually is a light over the sink, so I'd like to know which light exactly was on. Anyone know? tia

Did anyone on NG walk down the ramp? Ramps usually make noise when you walk down or up them?
I feel like I read somewhere that she called Ronald and he told her to call 911 and then when he got home she was outside and had not called yet? Anyone remember where that was said? Also the door theory... Ift was never said by misty that that door was propped open She just said the door was bricked open, which apparently meant the screen door. She said nothing about two doors that I read and if that is different can you please lead me to where that is? Ty

A question for the locals, I know this is a morbid question but in the water near Haleigh's house, how many alligators are around? Like (and I hate to even say it but I'm just wondering if it could be a possibility) if somebody disposed of a body, would the alligators get to it before LE or a searcher? What are the odds?

Thanks!

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered-
What is the prevailing theory on what happened here at WS?

I watched NG coverage of the bedroom and the trailer-it seems clear that the story does not ring true that Misty is telling. As the producer pointed out, the screen door and the actual back door automatically close. They both had to have been propped open and because the lock sticks, it is unlikely Haleigh had the strength to open them herself.

I don't think Misty was in the trailer when Haleigh disappeared.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered-
What is the prevailing theory on what happened here at WS?

I watched NG coverage of the bedroom and the trailer-it seems clear that the story does not ring true that Misty is telling. As the producer pointed out, the screen door and the actual back door automatically close. They both had to have been propped open and because the lock sticks, it is unlikely Haleigh had the strength to open them herself.

I don't think Misty was in the trailer when Haleigh disappeared.

We have a theory thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79856

A question for the locals, I know this is a morbid question but in the water near Haleigh's house, how many alligators are around? Like (and I hate to even say it but I'm just wondering if it could be a possibility) if somebody disposed of a body, would the alligators get to it before LE or a searcher? What are the odds?

Thanks!

There is always a possibilty of an alligator being in the water here in Florida.

Thanks!

They say that any body of fresh water in this area could have gators. The St. John's River flows pretty quickly (and a bit of trivia- unlike most other rivers in the northern hemisphere it flows South to North- starts in the everglades and dumps in to the Atlantic in Jax). Gators tend to prefer water that is more still rather than fast flowing- but it doesn't keep them out of the river.

They like to hang out on the banks- mostly in lakes and canals that run off of the river. If you google map green lane, Satsuma you can see that the river has several branches and tributaries in the area. I have no doubt Gators are there.

It's possible that a gator could get a body- but it's really not plausible. Does that make sense? Haleigh is not that big- but I find it hard to believe that absolutely no evidence of that happening would present itself.

Also, when it's cold, Gators are very lethargic- and the night Haleigh disappeared it was in the 40s- so that makes me think that a gator probably did not get her.

(Sorry if this was morbid)

Did AMW do a segment tonight on Haleigh?
Darn, I had the wrong FOX channel on and missed it
Anyone see it? If anything new can you tell us in a
new thread?
TIA

Can anyone tell me if Marie G's Parents are still alive?
If so, do they live in Florida, and does the grandmother possibly smoke?

TIA

Alligators usually feed in air temps between 73 - 90 degrees. They will feed in water temps of 53 and up ( confirmed by FFWCC biologists)I harvested this 12'6" gator very near the area of the disappearance in august of 08.

Did AMW do a segment tonight on Haleigh?
Darn, I had the wrong FOX channel on and missed it
Anyone see it? If anything new can you tell us in a
new thread?
TIA

Last Saturday (a week from yesterday) Americas Most Wanted briefly featured Haleighs case. There was no information released.

Last night, the only thing I heard was that police were following up on over 2,000 leads in Haleighs disappearance.

I read in another forum that Misty had went out to the van to get a blanket for Haleigh. I have not read about that anywhere, so I am not sure if that is a rumor or something that was said early on. Does anyone know? If so do you have a link to the article?

Thank You in advance..:rose:

May I please ask if any one knows if any one knows can can tell me more on the Car?who's that was found abandoned and where it was found abandoned at.

Answers needed:

Where is the DNA from the van and what were they looking for?
Where are the 3 blankets in question, Misty's, Haleigh's and the one from the window?
DNA from the concrete brick?
Cell phone records?

I've asked before but not sure if anyone answered, did Haleigh go to kindergarten all day or only in the afternoon. I know some places are only all day, but some areas still split it into morning/afternoon.

Another question is who all did they take DNA from?

Someone else can probably add to this list, but here's a start:

Ronald
Crystal
Misty
(I've heard "DNA taken from Haleighs whole family" as well, so that may include grandparents as well, but I'm not sure)

Ron is said to be distraught and appears sedated. Does anyone know if Mark Lunsford has talked to him or Crystal yet? It might help Ron a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member