Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, everyone feels that the scream is not significant?

If the scream were able to be substantiated, it would be. This is one of those things that has to be set aside until some kind of relevance to this case can be found. A scream could have come from anywhere. A scream may or may not have happened. I find there are too many questions about the scream to be able to worry about it at all.

Ok, I am confused. Someone just brought this to my attention and I am lost. I am told that Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
(2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
(3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

In Florida, you cannot be a "freelance" bounty hunter. You must work for a bail agency/company that will be responsible for your actions. You must also have a license through said agency/company.

I am wondering on any information on the command center that Crystal and the lawyer set up. does anyone know?

Has the grandmother who dropped off the clothes at 7 ish been given a lie detector test?

Does Misty have keys to the house?

Was the cousin even there? Ron says no. :doh: Which cousin are they talking about?

Why are the various tv show threads closed right after the transcripts and videos are posted? That's usually when I get to watch them. If there are questions or comments about the show after the thread has closed, where should one put them?

Why are the various tv show threads closed right after the transcripts and videos are posted? That's usually when I get to watch them. If there are questions or comments about the show after the thread has closed, where should one put them?

I always wondered that myself, I think the threads to the shows get closed because the show ends and a transcript is posted. Hence, if the show is over...the thread is closed. If you have a question about a comment that was made during the show....look for a thread about your comment, for instance is the question about Ronald? There is a thread for that. Is your question about Crystal? There is a thread for that. Is your question about a RSO? There's a thread for that. If you can't find your topic in a thread then I would post your question here and if it develops enough feedback then maybe it would need a thread of it's own.

Course I might have no business answering....it's the mommy in me.

How many entrances does RC's mh have - one or two? I've only seen the one by the washer/dryer - it has two doors. Is there another door in some part of the home and, if so, then where is it? Much thanks if you can answer this!

How many entrances does RC's mh have - one or two? I've only seen the one by the washer/dryer - it has two doors. Is there another door in some part of the home and, if so, then where is it? Much thanks if you can answer this!
Main entry is where the screened porch is.

There is a front door (through the screened porch) and the rear door (where the ramp is). It is the rear door Misty says was wide open the night Haleigh disappeared. Ron says that when he pulled up, the front door was also wide open with Misty standing in it.

Why do we have access to so much info in the Casey-Caylee Anthony case and nothing in the Haleigh Cummings case? Is the difference: 1) A person being charged in the crime? 2) Outside lawyers involved? 3) Something else? It seems there should be some criteria other than LE "wanting to share" or "not wanting to share" information.

Please educate me.

Thanks,
Lomane

Hi Lomane,

Yes you are actually correct, until somebody is or has been charged with a crim in this case the Sunshine Law will not take effect! So we must wait for LE to first identify who took Haleigh and what the crime is and charge them. Then we'll get all kinds of info.

Hi Lomane,

Yes you are actually correct, until somebody is or has been charged with a crim in this case the Sunshine Law will not take effect! So we must wait for LE to first identify who took Haleigh and what the crime is and charge them. Then we'll get all kinds of info.

Thanks to you both for asking and answering that question, been waitin a while for that one to come up!

Is Chelsea C.- Misty's sister or sister in-law?

In the news today about her van having been impounded they call her
Misty's sister in law.

Would this be the wife of the brother who lives one street away or not?
This van had been moved the night Haleigh disappeared and has a huge
scratch along the side. Chelsea said a family member had stayed at the
house that night.

Is this just one block away or not?

Is Chelsea C.- Misty's sister or sister in-law?

In the news today about her van having been impounded they call her
Misty's sister in law.

Would this be the wife of the brother who lives one street away or not?
This van had been moved the night Haleigh disappeared and has a huge
scratch along the side. Chelsea said a family member had stayed at the
house that night.

Is this just one block away or not?
Discussing this here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81646

200 acre fire breaks out in Putnam and Alachua county, authorities not sure if fire had been intentionally set. Could this be someone out there destroying evidence????

Does anyone know if any of the family members be it on fathers side, mothers side or Misty family live in Jacksonville Fl?

After LE & FBI released the trailor back to Ron Cummings....what evidence did they gather besides hair samples & finger prints? Why didnt they TAKE the crib/toddler mattress to the lab for testing? or the sofa cushions>?

It just boggles my mind how LE operate. If this case turns into a homicide investigation ar some point, the house is either going to be rented by someone else, or certain items disguarded/replaced, meaning any important evidence will be destroyed.

After LE & FBI released the trailor back to Ron Cummings....what evidence did they gather besides hair samples & finger prints? Why didnt they TAKE the crib/toddler mattress to the lab for testing? or the sofa cushions>?

It just boggles my mind how LE operate. If this case turns into a homicide investigation ar some point, the house is either going to be rented by someone else, or certain items disguarded/replaced, meaning any important evidence will be destroyed.

It seems to me that LE would have taken the toddler mattress if indeed it did contain evidence of any sort. Someone could have come in and taken Haleigh without even touching the mattress, I am thinking that there wasn't evidence to get from the mattress or they would have taken it. I am of the opinion that any crime that took place against Haleigh was done outside of that trailer and sadly there was not much that could be gleaned from the inside of Ronalds home. If they had found evidence of any kind surely we would have an arrest by now or know something as to who took this little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV