Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been addressed before but I caught something almost immediately after Haleigh was missing. On the NG show, the pictures they showed of Haleigh were either Facebook or MySpace pics. Had a page been set up for her on either of these sites before the abduction or was it done specifically to show photos of her after she was abducted? Does anyone know that?

Also, on the NG show, when they toured the inside of the mobile home, it appeared there was a computer on a desk in the bedroom. WAS there a computer and if so, was there a webcam set up on it? If it was a computer (you can't really tell on the tape), it appeared to be in line with the small bed where Haleigh slept on the floor. Have any computers been seized from the home for evidence review?

I wonder if this guy has been questioned in connection with Haleigh's disappearance.

Orange County deputies revealed shocking new details in the attempted kidnapping of a 4-year-old girl Thursday.

A sex crimes investigator said Mauricio Reyes, 46, broke into the girl’s home through the sliding back door, grabbed the girl, bound her with duct tape and then took her to the garage.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/18/man_arrested_in_attempted_kidnapping_of_girl_4.html

I wonder if this guy has been questioned in connection with Haleigh's disappearance.

Orange County deputies revealed shocking new details in the attempted kidnapping of a 4-year-old girl Thursday.

A sex crimes investigator said Mauricio Reyes, 46, broke into the girl’s home through the sliding back door, grabbed the girl, bound her with duct tape and then took her to the garage.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/18/man_arrested_in_attempted_kidnapping_of_girl_4.html
I don't know momtective, but good thing he left so many clues/evidence as they sure wouldn't have located him with the composite sketch they had :crazy:

I just read Reyes story for the first time and came here to see if anyone had posted it. He may seem like a bumbler, BUT in the 2007 assault he did not come up in anyone's database and got away with it until now.

Very interesting guy-I am sure they are all over him.

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. :) Does Ron and/or the rest of Cummings have ANY close friends or other family members that are standing by them? It just struck me tonight that they haven't been surrounded by kinfolk and friends, it seems. jmho...maybe I'm wrong. :p Anybody know? tia!

I posted this improperly on the "What is Misty Hiding" thread - sorry mods.

HOW LONG was Haleigh's bed in Ron & Misty's room? Her bedframe was set up in her room when NG or JVM did the interview with Ron's mother. I would move my children into my bedroom if my husband worked nights while they were young. So I am wondering if the sleeping arrangements were recent as to Haleigh. IF SO, then why would an intruder/pedaphile go into the masterbedroom to take a child? They would have to have known she would be there, or had opportunity to look through the entire trailer first -without waking anyone? My question is HOW LONG HAD THE CHILDREN BEEN SLEEPING IN THE MASTERBEDROOM?
Maybe Ron was threatened by someone who said that they were going to take Haleigh

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. :) Does Ron and/or the rest of Cummings have ANY close friends or other family members that are standing by them? It just struck me tonight that they haven't been surrounded by kinfolk and friends, it seems. jmho...maybe I'm wrong. :p Anybody know? tia!
I would say that both Ron & Crystal have siblings, parents, and friends supporting them in this time of anguish.

What happened to the maroon car RC drove up to that horrible day?

Does anyone know if TN worked at more than one dispatch center and/or what shift she worked ? tia

I would say that both Ron & Crystal have siblings, parents, and friends supporting them in this time of anguish.

Thanks Tom'sGirl...I guess I was just thinking about others besides the immediate family. It just seems that since we (the public) have heard nothing since the beginning from Ron and family, I'm kinda surprised that NO good friends have stepped to the forefront in their behalf. ....unless I have just missed it, which with my schedule lately is entirely possible!

Hi
If I may please ask some questions if any one knows the answers to.So they said the pink shirt was in the house?In the laundry pile?Did MC say Haleigh was in her pajamas?were they found in the house?What did they look like?Are the pajamas what Haleigh supposedly wearing when she left the house?Are they still not sure what she was wearing when she left the house?Who said Haleigh was last seen in the pink shirt?What did MC have to say about this?Was it MC who said she was last seen in the pink shirt?I believe I recall she said on T.V. Haleigh was in her pajamas.Did she also say she did not know what haleigh was wearing?I thought she put the sheet?blanket?Which one?over Haleigh.Wouldn't she have Known what Haleigh was wearing?I can see why LE said she had inconsistancies.Very confusing.

Hi
If I may please ask some questions if any one knows the answers too.So they said the pink shirt was in the house?In the laundry pile?Did MC say Haleigh was in her pajamas?were they found in the house?What did they look like?Are the pajamas what Haleigh supposedly wearing when she left the house?Are they still not sure what she was wearing when she left the house?Who said Haleigh was last seen in the pink shirt?What did MC have to say about this?Was it MC who said she was last seen in the pink shirt?I believe I recall she said on T.V. Haleigh was in her pajamas.Did she also say she did not know what haleigh was wearing?I thought she put the sheet?blanket?Which one?over Haleigh.Wouldn't she have Known what Haleigh was wearing?I can see why LE said she had inconsistancies.Very confusing.

Great Questions MsSuzanne! The pink shirt was found by Misty IIRC in the laundry pile by the back door. I don't know if we have ever heard anything beyond that for a fact...would be interested in knowing those answers myself!

May I please ask a few more questions.MC says on the T.V interview that JR and Haleigh got in a fight?She put them in different rooms to watch two different movies.She says the name of the movies.Do you know what they were again?MC's mom says on T.V.There was apparantly no movie in the player?where was this particular movie found that Haleigh was suppose to be watching?Maybe she never watched this movie.Was JR's movie in the player he was suppose to be watching.MC washed Haleighs blanket?What bed was it on?What happened to the blanket she took from the window?was it washed too?

May I please ask a few more questions.MC says on the T.V interview that JR and Haleigh got in a fight?She put them in different rooms to watch two different movies.She says the name of the movies.Do you know what they were again?MC's mom says on T.V.There was apparantly no movie in the player?where was this particular movie found that Haleigh was suppose to be watching?Maybe she never watched this movie.Was JR's movie in the player he was suppose to be watching.MC washed Haleighs blanket?What bed was it on?What happened to the blanket she took from the window?was it washed too?

According to the "bedtimes and blankets" thread on this forum here is the original post by shutterfly

Ummm excuse me...LOOK AT THIS!!!!!

"In the interview Wednesday, Croslin said Haleigh watched “Madagascar” and “AirBud” with her brother, then snuggled beneath a blanket in a pink Hannah Montana top. She reported Haleigh was wearing that top when she disappeared."

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

And this is from statement days ago....."So I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

WHAT BLANKET??? The girl said she FELL ASLEEP....WITH A SHEET and that she didn't put a blanket on her until after 10. Now she was watching DVD's with her brother...UNDER A BLANKET?

so going by initial reports the movies were....Madagascar and Air buds.

Does anyone know if TN worked at more than one dispatch center and/or what shift she worked ? tia

I originally heard that she was a part-timer for 2 different counties: Putnam and Broward [or Brevard, I always get those 2 mixed up.] Then I heard just part-timer at Putnam. Then I heard just Alachua. She either doesn't work overnight shift [since she made it to RC's lickety-split] or that was her day off.

I don't know how you find out that info. I've looked all over ACSO for employee info, but haven't found it. [Then again, I couldn't find my head if it wasn't connected.]

I originally heard that she was a part-timer for 2 different counties: Putnam and Broward [or Brevard, I always get those 2 mixed up.] Then I heard just part-timer at Putnam. Then I heard just Alachua. She either doesn't work overnight shift [since she made it to RC's lickety-split] or that was her day off.

I don't know how you find out that info. I've looked all over ACSO for employee info, but haven't found it. [Then again, I couldn't find my head if it wasn't connected.]

Thanks, LFlorida. I guess her whereabouts the afternoon/evening/night that Haleigh went missing will have to stay on my "unknown" list for a little longer.

ETA: Does AS work outside her home ? Was anyone living with her at the time Haleigh went missing ? I believe she used the pronoun "we" when describing her visit to the MH. tia

ATV Questions:

1. Does Ron own one ?

2. If so, do we know where it is stored ? GGM's maybe ?

3. If not, whose ATV does he have access to ?

TIA

i posted this a couple days ago in another thread, but never got any answers, i will try here :)

do we know if there was any type of search going on at PDM? (where RC was employed)
do we know if LE did a search of any dumpsters on their property or investigated any of RC's co-workers?

Police report states she works as a dispatcher for Alachua and other reports have her doing some part time gigs in Putnam.

Questions please:

1. Have we been told where RC and MC are living at the moment?

2. Has RC found employment yet?

3. Has RC arranged for any new searches?

4. Any new info on MC? I had read some rumors downstairs and just wanted to know if we have any news on how her new marriage is progressing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV