Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. No one has been able to agree on any part of a timeline as presented in the media so far.

Do we have a thread that separates absolute known facts, from all the hearsay, rumors, and speculation?
I had a quick look but couldnt find one. If not can we start one?
I've become more interested in this case,because I want haleigh to be found, and it would be much easier to sleuth if we can start with just the facts that have been released or confirmed by LE.
TIA

Do we have a thread that separates absolute known facts, from all the hearsay, rumors, and speculation?
I had a quick look but couldnt find one. If not can we start one?
I've become more interested in this case,because I want haleigh to be found, and it would be much easier to sleuth if we can start with just the facts that have been released or confirmed by LE.
TIA

I posted earlier today that it would be nice to have such a thread up to date with the facts. We don't have one, and the threads are so out of sorts in my opinion you can't follow anything or know what is a fact, rumor, opinoin or agenda.

I recommend sticking to the media thread, the documents released, and tape recordings and interviews, because what has been known as fact is being twisted. Hope this helps. I know more about the case from the first two weeks and now am totally the more stupid for having read in the last week. :blowkiss:

Just heard on Breaking News, investigators are speaking to a couple from Cape Cod in connection to the disappearance.

Anyone have more information on this?

It is being discussed in the Timmy and Chelsea Croslin thread

Just heard on Breaking News, investigators are speaking to a couple from Cape Cod in connection to the disappearance.

<raises hand>

I have a question for our legal eagles:

What if,,,, someone knows what happened (and was not involved in anyway)and this person has already given a statement to LE to the effect: *I know nothing, I saw nothing, I have no idea.*

If this person now came forward and gave a truthful account of what happened, what possible charges could they face. Would they still be eligible to receive the reward?

If this someone knows what happened, I would advise them to hire an attorney, seek immunity as to any misinformation they may have initally given LE and then give a new statement. I would also have the attorney explore the possibility of receiving the reward if the information they give LE leads to a resolution of this case. This way the person can remain anonymous.

That's JMO.

Can I ask where the Breaking News came from? I ask because I am curious if this has now made the national news channels.

Question: Can someone please confirm whether Misty has a driver's license? TIA.

Question: Can someone please confirm whether Misty has a driver's license? TIA.

She does now. Can't provide a link, but I know that people have confirmed it with documentation and/or linkage.

Didn't she identify herself with one at court against TC?

Just verification that as of 2009-08-06 MC did have a license.

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Disposition Date:
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date Docket Description
2009-08-06 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

2009-08-06 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE

2009-08-06 003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30

2009-08-10 004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP

2009-08-19 005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES

2009-08-19 006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Just type in her name last, first and middle initial and the docket will pull up.

I am sure that I will be met with plenty of opposition on this opinion....lol. But, here in northern Alabama where I live, I have had 2 children go and get their license since they turned 16, and both of them had to show a copy of their report cards to do so. You could say I live in a slow, backward community...lol, but I love it. Children who quit school should not be afforded a license until they are 18 or 21...or get their GED. Perhaps the drop-out rate would go down and the teen driving death statistics would go down if more states thought education was important.

Did Misty have a driver's license in Feb 09?

I don't think she did. I believe the law in Florida is that anyone underage can not get a license if they are not in school or have failing grades. Once she married RC she became an "adult" and I don't think that law applied to her anymore.

I don't think she did. I believe the law in Florida is that anyone underage can not get a license if they are not in school or have failing grades. Once she married RC she became an "adult" and I don't think that law applied to her anymore.

Maven, I'm almost sure she didn't. Remember when the argument came up about who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, and there were three separate stories. Well, I actually think Misty picked her up, but since she was unlicensed
TN and Ron didn't want that to come back and bite them , so they both claimed to have picked Haleigh up. See, its all about perceptions and Ron.
JMO

Maven, I'm almost sure she didn't. Remember when the argument came up about who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, and there were three separate stories. Well, I actually think Misty picked her up, but since she was unlicensed
TN and Ron didn't want that to come back and bite them , so they both claimed to have picked Haleigh up. See, its all about perceptions and Ron.
JMO
TN never claimed to have picked HaLeigh up. Ron, Misty and Teresa all said Ron picked her up.

Since I live in Oz, and we dont have those big yellow school busses, I'm hoping someone can help me understand how this works.

1. Was it an actual school bus that haleigh went to and from school in, or just a normal bus for the general public, that went via the school?

2. How far from the MH was the school?

3. Since Haleigh was so young, and her dad and step-mom were not working the hours of drop off and pick up for school, why wouldnt Ron just drive her the whole way to and from school?

ie: Is it 'normal' in the US for such young kids to go to school on thier own, instead of with a parent?
TIA

Since I live in Oz, and we dont have those big yellow school busses, I'm hoping someone can help me understand how this works.

1. Was it an actual school bus that haleigh went to and from school in, or just a normal bus for the general public, that went via the school?

3. Since Haleigh was so young, and her dad and step-mom were not working the hours of drop off and pick up for school, why wouldnt Ron just drive her the whole way to and from school?

ie: Is it 'normal' in the US for such young kids to go to school on thier own, instead of with a parent?
TIA

It was a "school bus", and yes it's normal for kids that age to ride one....I can't remember right off the top of my head about the distance, hey 2 out of 3 ain't bad............lol.

TN never claimed to have picked HaLeigh up. Ron, Misty and Teresa all said Ron picked her up.

Flossie, I don't know what thread this would be on, and I am aged, but I am almost certain there was discussion of who picked up Haileigh, with the neighbors saying it was Misty who spoke to someone in the car about bad drugs. Then Ron said he picked her up, and I thought but could be wrong that at one time TN had said she picked her up. This was at the beginning.

I believe it was Misty since there are witnesses, but that Ron and Teresa didn't want the public to think they would have an unlicensed driver picking up and driving around with Haleigh. Now, later TN could have agreed it was Ron, I'm not sure about that. I am only sure there was discussion. These are only pale remembrances of 6 months ago. If you know the thread, feel free to add and if I am wrong, I'm so sorry.:waitasec:

TIA

It was an actual school bus and yes this is normal in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme