Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what kind of work brother Timmy does in MA?

TIA

Timmy & family have some building skills, IIRC, drywall. Don't know how he's employed in MA, however.

Timmy & family have some building skills, IIRC, drywall. Don't know how he's employed in MA, however.

I am not certain but I think filing a tax return and earning an income would mean someone in the house was working. Right? lol. Timmy kept talking about getting his tax return.

I also know that he is a does drywall by trade but not sure if that is what he is doing for work or not. ....Jeez I was helpful huh...

Dose anyone know what county/city Timothy Crolin was living in VA?

Can anyone help out a girl here....lol

I am trying to find out what Timmy did to be looking at a sentence in Federal prison when he lived in Virginia.....anyone know? TIA

I read in another thread here (sorry I don't remember where, but I think one of the jailhouse conversation discussion threads) that Misty was or supposedly had been molested by a brother. Is this information true? Where did this information come from? When did it supposedly happen? And which brother was it?

I read in another thread here (sorry I don't remember where, but I think one of the jailhouse conversation discussion threads) that Misty was or supposedly had been molested by a brother. Is this information true? Where did this information come from? When did it supposedly happen? And which brother was it?

Misty mentioned it in one of the tapes Tim Miller's testers did with her. Misty said Tommy had messed with her when she was younger. Whether it's true I don't know.

I must be brain-dead- but did the trailer where ron and Misty lived have a septic tank? Did LE empty it?

I can't remember this fact.

Dr Dona

Am I missing something?

I'm not seeing a sticky post with links to ALL (including new ones) vids/audio Jail tapes.
Is there a thread/post here with a complete list hiding from me? Thanks.

Does anyone recall the interview with the young girl who had a dream about HC? She stated that she saw in her dream a town in Missouri (I believe) and the girl researched and found a similar name. She was on one of the local channels and it was posted for quite some time.

Anyway, At the same time we were discussing RC's trip to Texas and Mexico with the children..that went on for a time and someone posted the name of the city in TX he supposedly stayed and low and behold, If my memory serves me right, it was the name of the City the girl dreamed of.

Does anyone recall this? I wanted to ask for so long and thought, no, but I can not get that out of my mind. His trip to TX and Mexico is just out of place. I have an idea where my mind has been leading me but don't want to go there. I still need more info, just as many of you. :banghead:

Does anyone recall the interview with the young girl who had a dream about HC? She stated that she saw in her dream a town in Missouri (I believe) and the girl researched and found a similar name. She was on one of the local channels and it was posted for quite some time.

Anyway, At the same time we were discussing RC's trip to Texas and Mexico with the children..that went on for a time and someone posted the name of the city in TX he supposedly stayed and low and behold, If my memory serves me right, it was the name of the City the girl dreamed of.

Does anyone recall this? I wanted to ask for so long and thought, no, but I can not get that out of my mind. His trip to TX and Mexico is just out of place. I have an idea where my mind has been leading me but don't want to go there. I still need more info, just as many of you. :banghead:

Here's the link: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133067&catid=3

My questions are about this guy Misty mentions in her jailhouse calls to her mother and father. Nickname "T" and real name BG. Why is she so sure he will give them money to come see her and also put minutes on their phone? I think she also said he would put money in her jail account. Misty's mother tells her he said he "just can't" come see her. I took that to mean the atmosphere is too hot for him to get involved, yet Misty insists he will help them in other ways. Maybe this belongs in the HMMM thread?

Weren't there some relatives living in and/or around Orange Park, FL?

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I have been going back over old information here and found something I had missed. After last night on NG with the two different stories of who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop one saying Ronald one saying Misty and then I found this post:

February 17th Nancy Grace

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.
NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html
Ronald interview in yard

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3352252&postcount=86

Who picked Haleigh up that day? Who, if anyone, has changed there story on this?

Does anyone remember early on in when Ron made the statement that if he had a certain amount of money that he could get Haleigh back? Does anyone know where I can find the article or the interview where this was stated...
Other than this article was there anything else ever brought up about this?

Did HaLeigh know how to use a telephone? Say like if Ron or Misty, both of them weren't there in the home after Ron went to work, is there a phone in the home besides Ron's or Misty's cell phones. Did HaLeigh know any of the neighbors, say her and her little brother were there alone, would she know someone well enough in the neighborhood that she could have walked up to their door and knocked?

Did HaLeigh know how to use a telephone? Say like if Ron or Misty, both of them weren't there in the home after Ron went to work, is there a phone in the home besides Ron's or Misty's cell phones. Did HaLeigh know any of the neighbors, say her and her little brother were there alone, would she know someone well enough in the neighborhood that she could have walked up to their door and knocked?

I beleive it was reported early on that Haliegh could not unlock the door and that she was afraid of the dark. So I doubt she would have gone walking that late at night. As far as the phone goes I dont think there was a phone in the house because they all use cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member