DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else can probably add to this list, but here's a start:

Ronald
Crystal
Misty
(I've heard "DNA taken from Haleighs whole family" as well, so that may include grandparents as well, but I'm not sure)

Thank you for answering me.I was wondering why they took Misty's DNA.

Has anyone seen prime news today? I was just watching and mike g. had a woman on there, who said rc and mc passed their polygraphs? I am central time......but is this true, has LE stated that they passed?

Has anyone seen prime news today? I was just watching and mike g. had a woman on there, who said rc and mc passed their polygraphs? I am central time......but is this true, has LE stated that they passed?

Not that I have heard and it was not mentioned at today's presser. MC said she passed hers though, if that counts.

Not that I have heard and it was not mentioned at today's presser. MC said she passed hers though, if that counts.

Thank you HH, I know I saw and heard right, but didn't catch who the lady was that said it, so thought maybe I missed something. But thanks again for clearing that up.

Has Ron moved all his belongings out of the home where Haleigh went missing?
If so where is he living?
Is Jr still with Ron with the exception of his visits with his mother every other weekend?

I asked this once before and never got a reply so I thought I would try again. Since Misty was so adamant that she put Haleigh to bed in the pink shirt, did LE take the shirt in for testing when Misty found it in the laundry pile? Not sure if it makes any difference now or not. TIA

Can someone please tell me where we left off with SO KYLE J.? I have looked back through a lot of threads, but only find efforts to link him to Haleighs family members and discussion of his father. I am specifically looking for his information pertaining to the evening of the abduction and days following.

Do we have information from LE or locals that help exclude him or give his whereabouts? TIA

Has LE viewed any footage from the cameras located near the corner of Tyler St and Buffalo Bluff Rd? View my posts if you are unaware of what cameras I am speaking of.

Hi always on my mind and Woof (cute pup). All depends what web-site you are speaking of (?). And I hope I am onto something also. I need help though on this.

Could you please go into the "Haleigh's Bus Stop" thread where you posted this morning? I posted some screencaps of the RR lights and would like you to point out the cameras that you are seeing. Thanks.

BTW, if you think you have important information you should try calling the tip line again. If they hang up before you can say anything...keep calling back.

<raises hand>

I have a question for our legal eagles:

What if,,,, someone knows what happened (and was not involved in anyway)and this person has already given a statement to LE to the effect: *I know nothing, I saw nothing, I have no idea.*

If this person now came forward and gave a truthful account of what happened, what possible charges could they face. Would they still be eligible to receive the reward?

<raises hand>

I have a question for our legal eagles:

What if,,,, someone knows what happened (and was not involved in anyway)and this person has already given a statement to LE to the effect: *I know nothing, I saw nothing, I have no idea.*

If this person now came forward and gave a truthful account of what happened, what possible charges could they face. Would they still be eligible to receive the reward?

One must assume that someone would deny knowledge out of fear. Therefore, once the person has overcome that fear in order to face LE with the truth, and the truth proves credible, Haleigh is recovered, the perp is arrested, I don't see why this person shouldn't get the reward. I would wonder at whether they would truly feel worthy of it if grave harm has befallen Haleigh and their silence prolonged that harm.

Can someone please tell me where we left off with SO KYLE J.? I have looked back through a lot of threads, but only find efforts to link him to Haleighs family members and discussion of his father. I am specifically looking for his information pertaining to the evening of the abduction and days following.

Do we have information from LE or locals that help exclude him or give his whereabouts? TIA

To my knowledge, LE hasn't released any information on him or his whereabouts around the time Haleigh went missing.

He still raises my suspicions though. As do a lot of people in this case.

Whose van Misty is talking about here and who are they who took it? Does Ron have a van and who had it that night?

At first I thought it meant that she referred to the vehicle that the LE confiscated but on second thought it does not seem to make any sense because this is before the disappearance and LE hadn't confiscated anything at that point. My interpretation is that she's explaining that in addition to Haleigh's blanket she had to wash the blanket on the window for herself, because her own blanket was not available, since for some reason it was in the van that some people had taken.

"My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that, and her blanket, her blanket was, she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went, come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

It's here, at 0:30.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

Did Misty leave the trailer home while Ronald was at work leaving the children alone?

Has the alleged argument heard by a neighbor verified at 2:25am?

Why did it take 27 minutes to call 911(call placed at 3:27am) if Misty found Haleigh missing at 3am?

Have LE verified that Ronald was at work his entire shift?

What was Misty wearing when RC got home ??

Were all the lights on as tho she had been searching inside ??

Was Jr. awake ??

Who lives in the 'white lattice' trailer next-door & have we heard from them ??

Was the rear door locked, Ronald states it's a dead bolt lock and is always locked?

Who else has a set of keys for that home?

Did Misty, Ronald, Crystal pass their LDT's?

Whose van Misty is talking about here and who are they who took it? Does Ron have a van and who had it that night?

At first I thought it meant that she referred to the vehicle that the LE confiscated but on second thought it does not seem to make any sense because this is before the disappearance and LE hadn't confiscated anything at that point. My interpretation is that she's explaining that in addition to Haleigh's blanket she had to wash the blanket on the window for herself, because her own blanket was not available, since for some reason it was in the van that some people had taken.

"My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that, and her blanket, her blanket was, she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went, come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

It's here, at 0:30.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

From what I understood the van belongs to Hank?
March 4, 2009
Lisa Croslin says her nephew left the day Haleigh was abducted. She also tells us a light blue van her nephew might have drove was confiscated and analyzed by police. Croslin's husband Hank says a mysterious gash appeared on the side of the van the night Haleigh disappeared.http://www.fox30online.com/mostpopul...QiDvzkemQ.cspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129