Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*puts self in corner for taking thread away from NO DISCUSSION*

*gives Minette a pass, as she was led astray by a wicked mod*

:floorlaugh: and a :hug: to Minette!

Still wondering.... do we know what DB was wearing when LE responded to the 911 call?

We still don't know what DB was wearing when LE responded to the 911 call. :(

My question is:

Can someone please provide me a link to the interview with the woman whose husband told her he had seen a man carrying a baby in just a diaper on a street in the Irwins' neighborhood around 12:30 a.m. the night Lisa went missing? (The woman reported the sighting to police.)

I read a post in this forum today that said the poster felt the woman was believable. Until I heard that, I didn't know a video of her even existed. I would really like to see it, and appreciate any help you can give me.

TIA. . . .

Have any of the neighbors seen the kitten? Do we even know if it really exists?

Does anyone know anything about that kitty?

All we know is that the kitten was found earlier that day and that the 6 year old was in bed with his mother and the new kitten.

Lots of great information here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

My question is:

Can someone please provide me a link to the interview with the woman whose husband told her he had seen a man carrying a baby in just a diaper on a street in the Irwins' neighborhood around 12:30 a.m. the night Lisa went missing? (The woman reported the sighting to police.)

I read a post in this forum today that said the poster felt the woman was believable. Until I heard that, I didn't know a video of her even existed. I would really like to see it, and appreciate any help you can give me.

TIA. . . .

Neighbor says husband saw man carrying baby wearing only a diaper

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper#ixzz1bN60QxwH

When was DB reprogramming her phones? On the night she was drunk and her baby disappeared?

Neighbor says husband saw man carrying baby wearing only a diaper

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper#ixzz1bN60QxwH

Thank you so much, Patty! I watched the video and totally agree with the other poster's comment about her being "believable." Also, I noticed that she said her husband was on his way to work, which makes it seem even more reasonable that he could have observed something in the neighborhood at that hour.

My question is:

Where does Jeremy Irwin park? Out front or in the (basement) garage? Does he use the front door, or come up the stairs?

TIA

Question #2 (I suddenly have many)

Does the Irwin family have pets other than the kitten found the day Lisa went missing? In other words, any other cats or dogs (or hamsters or fish or....) in the house?

Does the Irwin family have pets other than the kitten found the day Lisa went missing? In other words, any other cats or dogs (or hamsters or fish or....) in the house?

Two dogs that stay outside in the back yard.

Question #3 Does the Irwin family employ babysitters? And have they all been questioned and/or cleared?

(I know this teeters on the edge, since some may be under 18) But still the question has to be asked. Don't really want any more info than a simple "yes" or "no".

TIA

Where is the Mother of Jeremy's other child and have LE contacted her.?

Did the neighbor who was visiting that night actually see or hear baby Lisa at any point during the visit?

Did DB have the baby monitor outside with her when she was drinking on the porch with her neighbor? If not, what use was the monitor anyway?

Does anyone know if parents in the heighborhood have been allowing their children to play outside unsupervised ? Are people in the neighborhood fearful that an intruder will take their kids in the night ? TIA...

They have a dog but it's an outside dog.

Have the boys (Lisa's half-brothers) been attending school since her disappearance?

If not, how long will the school district let the parents get away with the boys' truancy?

1. May I please check if LE has confirmed with co-workers that the father was at work the whole time on the day of the disappearance?

2. Who outside the immediate family saw Lisa last? For instance, when the neighbor came over, did she see Lisa or was she told "she is having a nap"?

3. Is it possible at all that Lisa disappeared before she was reported missing?

1. May I please check if LE has confirmed with co-workers that the father was at work the whole time on the day of the disappearance?

2. Who outside the immediate family saw Lisa last? For instance, when the neighbor came over, did she see Lisa or was she told "she is having a nap"?

3. Is it possible at all that Lisa disappeared before she was reported missing?

1) From what I understand, LE has surveillance videos of the father working that night. I haven't heard anything about them checking with co-workers though.

2) The last time I've heard anyone confirm seeing Lisa was October 2nd, at her brothers birthday party. There were family and friends there and there are photos from the event here: http://www.kctv5.com/slideshow?widgetid=37993

3) I suppose it's possible, but I think it's pretty much confirmed (via friends/family statements and the photos) that Lisa was with them on October 2nd. So, IF she went missing earlier then stated, it would have been one day earlier. Not weeks, etc.

I have questions about the kitten...

Is it correct they 'found' the kitten, and if so, do we know where? Also, what time was the kitten found?

Do we know if they have a cat carrier? Were their any receipts for cat food, kitty litter, litter pan... that we know of?

I find it another odd coincidence that on the day the baby went missing they also got a kitten.

Anyone think a cat carrier could have been used to transport the baby (dead or alive), and having gotten a kitten that day neighbors wouldn't notice a cat carrier....totally a stretch, but just a thought.

I'd like to know if it's been reported that Debbie put all 3 kids to bed that night at 6:30...or where were the 2 older children during the mother's "adult" time on the porch drinking? I'd like to know if the neighbor reported either of the older kids being outside at any time while Debbie was drinking.

Also...Was Debbie out on the porch away from the kids until 10:30 without going back inside to check on them at all until 10:30?

Did she check on them once she was back inside?

Do either of the older kids or the neighbor report hearing the baby cry during the time they were on the porch?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsevanpeters
Back