Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MW said in her first tv interview that she did NOT know anyone in that neighborhood except she also said she used to walk in that neighborhood with her ex. So it is weird, imo. And there were early reports that her ex used to visit and/or stay at the house across the street from the Irwins.

Yes, I can see why Megan has been questioned many times. There seems to be more that needs to come out from a few. jmo

Does anyone remember during an interview when JI was asked "who would do something like this" and he began to comment, "a woman who cheated on her husband...." (actually I don't believe he finished the word "husband", because he stopped himself at "hus...")

I am trying to find a link to this video. I believe it was both DB and JI in the interview and it was shortly after little baby Lisa was taken.

My feeling now is that this is important.

You might check the second interview they did which was with a TV studio I believe. That statement was made very early on and has stuck in my mind too. I wondered if he was pointing a finger at her, DB, since she was still married when JI started dating DB?? My thought/statement does not make much sense as why would JI throw DB under the bus?

Several times I have read that all names they put on the list of possible suspects
have been cleared. Of course, this was before MW came into the picture.
What do you think JI's statement meant? TIA

Have there been any searches in the area where the man in the white was seen coming out of the woods in the video from the gas station? Have LE done any ground searches anywhere, like we have seen in other cases? I wonder if TES will be involved at some point, any one know?

Have there been any searches in the area where the man in the white was seen coming out of the woods in the video from the gas station? Have LE done any ground searches anywhere, like we have seen in other cases? I wonder if TES will be involved at some point, any one know?

BBM

No, they will not be involved IMO. The family has to make the request for Texas Equusearch to involved and that isn't going to happen.

Does anyone know if there was a pack-n-play, (playpen) in the house?

How much evidence does there need to be before the police legally declare someone as a "suspect?" It just baffles me how the police keep saying there are no suspects - really? Because I can name about 5 of them...

How much evidence does there need to be before the police legally declare someone as a "suspect?" It just baffles me how the police keep saying there are no suspects - really? Because I can name about 5 of them...

I believe that there needs to be enough evidence to tie that one person without any doubt <- that is the key- no doubt. JT and MW could be up to their eyeballs in this, however so could the parents, so without sufficient enough evidence to place blame on any one person (or more) LE has to play it close to the vest. Police know who the suspects are, they are saying no one is a suspect, to allow the suspect to trip up--whoever they may be. LE is doesn't have to be truthful with the public or even the suspect for that matter. (kinda like give them a rope and they will hang themselves)

On top of the fact that they don't know whether BL is alive, if they think she is, and have a suspect in mind, they don't want the media to tip off the suspect that LE is on to them. So the suspect doesn't harm Lisa or flee the area.

I never take what LE says at face value....you have to read between the lines.

All JMO :)

I briefly saw a videoclip on tv ( probably on a loop on NG) where mom & dad are outside wearing the t-shirts with baby Lisa missing on the front. I thought I saw Mark Lunsford there. Anyone know for sure and if so is he still involved w/ the family?

What day did LE search SB's house and remove evidence?

What form of surveillance did LE use, if any, to monitor the Irwin/Bradley house after Lisa disappeared?

Did not the police clear Jersey because he was in jail that night? I read that somewhere but now there is a lot of suspicion toward him.

LE doesn't use the word suspect anymore really because it tends to snowball into media basically thinking it means the person is guilty. See the Olympics bomb case for reference-they declared a suspect, people basically ruined the man, and then it turned out he was innocent.
I can GUARANTEE you they have suspects even if they are not naming them right now. Or, in PC terms-they have "Persons of interest" :p

I'm not seeing where they searched a work van of JI's. I know it gave them the permission to search it, but was it there on the day of the search? Just asking and not accusing.

..they searched both the van and car right away.

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-police-...y-home-in-search-of-baby-lisa,0,5268385.story

October 6, 2011

"Police said Lisa's parents are cooperating with the investigation. On Tuesday---Oct.4th-- authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for.

Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home."

BBM

No, they will not be involved IMO. The family has to make the request for Texas Equusearch to involved and that isn't going to happen.

Thanks Carole,

Do you know if there were any searches of any kind? I would think that area of woods where the man was videoed coming out of would be searched.

Did not the police clear Jersey because he was in jail that night? I read that somewhere but now there is a lot of suspicion toward him.
Well LE was going around for several days including that morning looking for him. I would think if he was in jail somewhere, they would have known where to look for him at.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm hearing alot of chatter here that Phil Netz owns the N Walrond home where DB and JI have been staying. Can anyone point me to a msm link that verifies that info? I've looked, but I can't find a thing. TIA

Did JI check the backyard when Lisa disappeared?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm hearing alot of chatter here that Phil Netz owns the N Walrond home where DB and JI have been staying. Can anyone point me to a msm link that verifies that info? I've looked, but I can't find a thing. TIA
It is not listed in his name per county records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back