Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the Irwin family living back at home now?

Would it mean anything to this case if she cannot or does not drive?

IMO, no, it wouldn't mean anything to this case. Adults who have never driven a car, and get in a car, they could manage the car enough to get somewhere.

Is there an early morning newspaper delivery in this neighborhood?

DB is a SAHMom, did she ever work? education?
I wonder if she ever followed something like we do.
Seems like this case is allot like many other cases
all together??????
Her hobbies? reading? We know nothing personal like that, do we?

DB is a SAHMom, did she ever work? education?
I wonder if she ever followed something like we do.
Seems like this case is allot like many other cases
all together??????
Her hobbies? reading? We know nothing personal like that, do we?

I haven't read anything that covered your questions.

10-10-11LEatIrwinhomephotocreditBrianFoster.jpg
[/IMG]

I apologize, I was mistaken the old camper is out back of the Irwin's. Thanks to AmandaReckonwith's case archive!!

The family allowed the reporters to take a tour of their home and take photos, but I don't remember that there were photos of the inside of the basement. You can see that they have a basement on the above photo. Why wasn't the basement photographed or why didn't the parent let the basement be photographed?
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

Does or did someone live in that vintage aqua trailer that sits in the driveway of Jeremy's home? If so, do or did they live there free of rent payments (which might make them feel indebted to Jeremy and/or Deborah)?

Nothing has been reported regarding anyone living or has lived in the trailer. LE has kept all pertinent details "close to the vest".

The family allowed the reporters to take a tour of their home and take photos, but I don't remember that there were photos of the inside of the basement. You can see that they have a basement on the above photo. Why wasn't the basement photographed or why didn't the parent let the basement be photographed?
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

Perhaps the basement was photographed by LE and not released to the media. Not sure why ABC didn't include the basement in their tour of the house.

Have the police asked the locals for home surveillance video's in or around the neighborhood?

IIRC, I think it was the spokesperson for LE or the Captain say "if you can think of it, we have done it , probably more then once."

IMO, when LE went door to door they asked the homeowners if they have any cameras outside of their homes and/or looked themselves to see if there are any cameras.

Has the reward money for finding Lisa or providing a tip that leads to Lisa increased?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back