Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not a newbie to the case but I was still in school in April and May dealing with final exams and such so I missed the Frye hearing.
I am watching it now, Dr. Vass' testimony actually...
Question...will JB keep up this type of questioning with him during trial? As in will JB do a repeat of today? Meaning the cross exam will make no sense and go off in inane directions?

Not a newbie to the case but I was still in school in April and May dealing with final exams and such so I missed the Frye hearing.
I am watching it now, Dr. Vass' testimony actually...
Question...will JB keep up this type of questioning with him during trial? As in will JB do a repeat of today? Meaning the cross exam will make no sense and go off in inane directions?

PROBABLY. You would think he could be more prepared as he already crossed him in court, but I doubt that he will. He may have some trickier questions but I bet he still jumps around and is disjointed and confusing.

Can anyone explain to me why some people seem to detest the CA blogger, MarinadeDave (as it relates to the Casey Anthony Trial)? I know that he was a big part of the reason that Judge Strickland had to recuse himself, but IIRC Dave didn't intend for that to happen. So what am I missing?

Last night on NG (I'm pretty sure) they showed LA being questioned by JB (I think, although I did not see the attorney). In it, JB was saying something like "You told your sister if she wrote to you that you would keep it to yourself and no one else would need to know. Were you lying?" And LA says, "Maybe."

I am having to watch the daytime trial in parts on WFTV.com at night and I missed this somehow. I went back last night and found a lot of testimony from this past week but I could not find this part... can someone direct me to a date and approximate time or even better the right link? I'd like to see this part.

Oh and if anyone knows the answer to my question ^^^above^^^ about how long it has been taking documents to get released to us once we get the notification I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

That wasn't during the trial. It happened back in March of 2011 during a motion hearing. Lee's testimony is three parts and the statement you ask about is in the second video at 1 min 47 sec.

Part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27069860/index.html

Part 2
http://www.wftv.com/video/27070401/index.html @ 1:47

Part 3
http://www.wftv.com/video/27070791/index.html

That wasn't during the trial....

THANK YOU! I thought I was totally losing my marbles! I couldn't find anywhere in the testimony that said anything like that, or why JB would have brought it up since the calls weren't in evidence. :gthanks:

What about Leonard Padilla and his version of how the body was found? Does anyone have any facts that would disprove what he is saying? I think it is pretty detailed and inflamatory if not true so I wonder why he isn't taken more seriously. Except I do know the Anthony's have an injunction against his being called as a witness. Are they scared of his testimony? tia

What about Leonard Padilla and his version of how the body was found? Does anyone have any facts that would disprove what he is saying? I think it is pretty detailed and inflamatory if not true so I wonder why he isn't taken more seriously. Except I do know the Anthony's have an injunction against his being called as a witness. Are they scared of his testimony? tia

BBM

He isn't taken seriously because nothing he has ever said has ever panned out. He's a whole lot of talk but no substance.

Although most of what he was doing in the media was what we were doing here on Websleuths - trying to come up with rational reasons for irrational behavior.

Hello all, I'm a newbie to the group! I went to the abbreviations postings and didn't find one for : ICA

I know it's "something" Casey Anthony, but can't figure the letter preceding it.

Thanks so much! :rocker:

Hello all, I'm a newbie to the group! I went to the abbreviations postings and didn't find one for : ICA

I know it's "something" Casey Anthony, but can't figure the letter preceding it.

Thanks so much! :rocker:

"I" is for inmate

I've noticed quite a few people asking about the jurors, so I'll post this here with the list I made up. Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Juror Information.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 18
I've noticed quite a few people asking about the jurors, so I'll post this here with the list I made up. Hope that helps!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

That was great to look over because I was confused about who made it through the minefield of strikes. It seems like there are some intelligent jurors sitting in the jury box for this trial.

Why did Linda Kenney-Baden excuse herself from the case?

I am wondering about this too...she sure is popping up all over TV and still sounds like she is on Casey's defense team...

Why did Linda Kenney-Baden excuse herself from the case?
She cited financial reasons...JAC had issue with paying for out-of-state attorneys. She said she would still be around to consult IIRC.

I hope this is the right place to ask this question...

Did anyone tape Nancy Grace’s 3-hour special on Casey Anthony last night? Do you have a link? TIA!

She cited financial reasons...JAC had issue with paying for out-of-state attorneys. She said she would still be around to consult IIRC.

+1 I read that the central dispute was not necessarily fees but about traveling expenses. Opinion is divided over whether she was actually an asset to the DT or not.

Could someone please give me a brief summary of what the air samples and the bits of material taken from the trunk contained? I tried to download 34 pages on this and it froze my computer, thanks!

Do the dimensions of the heart residue on the duct tape match the sticker sheet from ICA's room? I know the residue was destroyed, but isn't the heart shape still visible in photos?

IMO yes.

Check out my post with visual aids. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5212547&postcount=642"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5212547&postcount=642[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back