Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If ICA gets LWOP will she be put in general population?

hello! possibly, but her safety will be important enough to where she might end up in PC for a long long time. I think jail & prison are quite different, once in for the long haul, maybe less people will be hostile towards her.

great thread! thanks!

i asked this elsewhere but it is more fitting here. is it true that there are pictures of casey breastfeeding caylee? are there any other pictures/stories we know of that seem out of line with casey's lack of bonding with caylee? do we know anything about what the birth experience was like for her, aside from feeling that her mom got to bond with caylee before she did?

also - what is MSM?

and one more - i have seen judge belvin perry referred to as many things - JBP, HHJP, HHJBP, all of which make sense to me - but i have also been seeing HHMP, what does that mean? what is the M there?

great thread! thanks!

i asked this elsewhere but it is more fitting here. is it true that there are pictures of casey breastfeeding caylee? are there any other pictures/stories we know of that seem out of line with casey's lack of bonding with caylee? do we know anything about what the birth experience was like for her, aside from feeling that her mom got to bond with caylee before she did?
We examined Casey on tape...lots of discussion of her demeanor...was she interacting with Caylee or just performing? There were a couple of clips where she basically said nothing while Caylee just played or babbled away. Sad.
I believe I may have seen a bf pic...put IIRC it was very discreet

also - what is MSM?

and one more - i have seen judge belvin perry referred to as many things - JBP, HHJP, HHJBP, all of which make sense to me - but i have also been seeing HHMP, what does that mean? what is the M there?
MSM- mainstream media
HH- his honor

ETA:...could be Mr. or someone slipped and typed m instead of j?

Why is Casey Anthony written as ICA? Sorry, so green! This has not been "fun", in the true sense of fun, but I can honestly say that I really enjoy all of the members who have been posting on this site, especially the Caylee threads, and it is now my morning routine to log in after getting the kids off to school and making my coffee while waiting for court to begin. This is new to me, but there are many kindred spirits here who have been just as emotionally invested as myself in the trial, and thanks to all of you for being here, too! Maybe I need to retire from lurkdom, lol.

Why is Casey Anthony written as ICA? Sorry, so green! This has not been "fun", in the true sense of fun, but I can honestly say that I really enjoy all of the members who have been posting on this site, especially the Caylee threads, and it is now my morning routine to log in after getting the kids off to school and making my coffee while waiting for court to begin. This is new to me, but there are many kindred spirits here who have been just as emotionally invested as myself in the trial, and thanks to all of you for being here, too! Maybe I need to retire from lurkdom, lol.
ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony

For the longest time we called her KC because Cindy Anthony is also CA

So:

ICA = Casey
KC = Casey
CA = Cindy Anthony

This thread might help too:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136603"]People involved and their initials - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Its very confusing to keep up with - but hang in there - you do get used to it.

The I stands for Inmate. It is a way to differentiate Casey(ICA) from her mother (CA)

A general question but what is IIRC? I've seen it in numerous sections so I'm sure it doesn't pertain strictly to the KC case.

Is there a list somewhere of JUST the boyfriends involved in this? Honestly, that part of her life has been the hardest to keep straight. Thanks

A general question but what is IIRC? I've seen it in numerous sections so I'm sure it doesn't pertain strictly to the KC case.

Is there a list somewhere of JUST the boyfriends involved in this? Honestly, that part of her life has been the hardest to keep straight. Thanks
IIRC - If I Recall Correctly

Abbreviations: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132555"]Abbreviations and Acronyms LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The players list hasn't been updated lately, but the boyfriends should be listed: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77920"]Link To Players in the Caylee Anthony Case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Wanted to add that I think it started in one of the hearing threads sometime after she plead guilty in the check fraud case, after that she was a convicted felon and some of us got a perverse sense of satisfaction by calling her an inmate. I can't remember who coined it but it caught on very quickly. That's how I remember it anyway.

I have a couple of questions....

1. What happened/why did Casey cut off contact with her parents. And when did it occur?

2. Did CA actually say she was a nurse of decomposition or is that a joke? :)

1. What happened/why did Casey cut off contact with her parents. And when did it occur?

1. She stopped seeing them when the media started releasing copies of their visits. I imagine her attorney suggested it, but that's up for debate.

2. I never heard of CA saying that before? If anyone else has, please link! Wow.

As I recall, CA was talking to someone - maybe a reporter in the very beginning.

She was talking along, discussing decomp and said something along these lines:

"I know the smell (I'm a nurse) of decomposition." The I'm a nurse was an aside of sorts.

I do not have a link for you, but that's pretty much how it went down.

Could someone please tell me who is the young dark-haired gal who hangs out at the defense table with KC? Do all defendants get to whisper and laugh with someone like that. Just wondering. THANKS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back