Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope this is the right place to ask this question...

Did anyone tape Nancy Grace’s 3-hour special on Casey Anthony last night? Do you have a link? TIA!

I did not tape it but I saw most of it and it consisted entirely of tapes of the trial being replayed. I appreciated that it was just the trial tapes because I had missed some of it because my computer froze a lot because of the livestream.
But you did not miss anything.

Not a newbie here, but have a question: I was reading part of a transcript and heard Casey answering detectives while they had her out at Universal. She says that she'd never been away from Caylee over 24 hours once. Did this get twisted around to Cindy saying it? I keep trying to figure out where Cindy thought Caylee was those nights they stayed the night at Ricardo's. Has there ever been an explanation or did Cindy ever say that Caylee had only stayed overnight from home one time?

Don't know why I didn't pay attention to it at the time...

What was the date on that receipt that was found in the trash bag?

Thanks!

Hello all! I recognize some screen names from the Kyron threads!

I have not followed this case closely. I've only read the People Mag articles and caught a few tidbits on the news. Can someone help me understand the Anthony dynamics. ?

From what I gather Casey has had a volitile relationship with her mother, correct? Even so, Cindy defended her daughter pretty much up until the trial, correct? At what point did her family finally realize Casey could have killed little Caylee? (or have they realized?)Was it as soon as she heard what the defense was going to spew out there or was it before that? When did the defense reveal what they going to accuse George and Lee of molesting Casey? Pretrial hearings or as late as opening statements?

Hope my question doesn't require a novel to explain....LOL!

I'm confused about the timeline with the car...when it broke down, why it was towed, when it was picked up etc. Is a timeline posted somewhere? Did Cindy call 911 the day the car was recovered?

Who are all of Casey's imaginary people and when did she first make them up?

I saw that the swimming pool was mentioned in a jail conversation with her parents and in Jesse Grund's interview with police. Was it mentioned in any other police interviews?

Do Casey's phone pings ever put her near where Caylee's body was found?

Thank you!

I searched and could not find an answer for this... do the so called "experts" in law and psychology and law enforcement get paid for appearing on all these shows focusing on the trial? For instance, Linda Kinney Baden? Is she paid, somehow/someway for appearing on all these shows?

I know certain guests are analysts for the network, so they do receive $, but for individuals that have suddenly appeared to promote "their view" do they get money for this?

I understand the concept of family members selling photos and video to tv networks. And I understand that some experts that testify under oath are paid. But, what about experts that appear on tv, giving their opinions (not under oath, therefore they don't have to tell the truth).

TIA,
BeagleMom

*First time poster* Sorry if this is not the place for such a question.

Now that the chloroform has been mentioned, is there anyway the DT will try to implicate RM in some way, because of his myspace chloroform reference? I know he testified to being in the A's home once, perhaps the DT will try to say he was the one who looked up chloroform on the computer?

Also, a second question even if as the DT said in OS that Caylee drown in the pool and ICA is acquitted (God forbid) could RM or AL or GA then be charged for Caylee's murder? Or is the case considered closed as the State and LE does know that Casey and Casey alone killed her child and somehow got away with it.

Sorry first time poster, don't know if this is the correct way to ask questions.

TIA!

Matty

I've got 2 questions:

1.) Can anyone speculate as to when Dr. G will be testifying?

2.) Where is Dr. Vass from/where did he get that accent? I love how he speaks and talks with his hands.

Another question: It's too much of a coincidence that a woman named Zenaida Hernandez Gonzalez looked at the same apartment that Casey said the fictional Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez lived at. How would Casey have known this?

Hello all! I recognize some screen names from the Kyron threads!

I have not followed this case closely. I've only read the People Mag articles and caught a few tidbits on the news. Can someone help me understand the Anthony dynamics. ?

From what I gather Casey has had a volitile relationship with her mother, correct? Even so, Cindy defended her daughter pretty much up until the trial, correct? At what point did her family finally realize Casey could have killed little Caylee? (or have they realized?)Was it as soon as she heard what the defense was going to spew out there or was it before that? When did the defense reveal what they going to accuse George and Lee of molesting Casey? Pretrial hearings or as late as opening statements?

Hope my question doesn't require a novel to explain....LOL!

I'm confused about the timeline with the car...when it broke down, why it was towed, when it was picked up etc. Is a timeline posted somewhere? Did Cindy call 911 the day the car was recovered?

Who are all of Casey's imaginary people and when did she first make them up?

I saw that the swimming pool was mentioned in a jail conversation with her parents and in Jesse Grund's interview with police. Was it mentioned in any other police interviews?

Do Casey's phone pings ever put her near where Caylee's body was found?

Thank you!

Another question: It's too much of a coincidence that a woman named Zenaida Hernandez Gonzalez looked at the same apartment that Casey said the fictional Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez lived at. How would Casey have known this?

All of these questions, and more, will be answered at*

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137209"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137209[/ame]

A Candy Rose has put together an EXTREMELY detailed timeline of what led up to July 15, 2008, and some of what followed. Highly recommended reading for WSers new and old!

(*With a shout-out to any fellow "SOAP"-lovers out there!)

I've got 2 questions:

1.) Can anyone speculate as to when Dr. G will be testifying?

2.) Where is Dr. Vass from/where did he get that accent? I love how he speaks and talks with his hands.

Re 1) The SA seems to essentially be following the timeline of the case. We are currently post-July 15 2008, but it wasn't til Dec. 11 2008 that Caylee's remains were found/examined. Dr. G will IMO appear toward the final days of the SA's case (which will be on or about June 16/17 of this year, based on what they have said in court--fitting enough, as June 16 was likely the last day Caylee drew breath).

Re 2) He is apparently of Hungarian descent, but we are very sensitive at WS not to comment upon the accents of players in these cases, whether positive or negative. This is because accents have next to no bearing upon the intellect, experience, or relevance of any witness in any case.

HTH!

What is the courtroom procedure for ICA, or any other defendent for arriving from jail in jail clothes and changing and recesses. Is she in a holding room and guarded?

1) Is the tatoo artist on the witness list ? Insofar as the tatoo was a prominant part of the opening statement &, in my eyes, just as damaging as the journal entry, I expected him/her to be called during the timeline phase. It seems to have been forgotten.

2) After the verdict is read, will she be hancuffed in the court room before being led out ?

Thank you

Was there ever a funeral held for Caylee -- i.e., were her remains laid to rest or are they still being held as evidence? Thanks.

Was there ever a funeral held for Caylee -- i.e., were her remains laid to rest or are they still being held as evidence? Thanks.

There was no funeral, only a memorial service. Against Casey's wishes, Caylee was cremated. Some people believe ashes are in the locket Cindy wears around her neck and/or inside of a teddy bear she carries with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back