Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron, thank-you for joining Websleuths.

#1. Is Sammy your brother or cousin?

#2. What do you think happened to Zahra?

#3. Were you at the Octoberfest Party, and if so, were EB/AB/ZB there?

#4. Do you think Zahra's death could have been prevented? :(

Had extended family and friends been talking among themselves wondering where Zarah was? Did any of you think something had happened to her, or were you surprised to find out when she was reported missing?

Aaron: Could you tell us some wonderful, happy memories and stories of Zahra?

May I ask, what made EB this mean, evil, abusive way?
Did she ever share her childhood?
When you met her was she loving and sweet?
Why did your marriage end with her?
What kind of wife was she to you?
Thanks, I'm so curious how her mind ticks.......

Did Adam know of the abuse that Zahra was suffering from EB?

If Adam knew of the abuse what steps (that you know of) did he take to stop it?

Did you know of the abuse that Zahra was suffering from EB?

If you knew of the abuse what steps did you take to stop it?

Why did you allow neighbors to believe that you and EB were brother and sister? (when they lived across the street from you)

Why did you stay married to EB for 10 years if she was as horrible as you claim? You have said before that it was because of your step-daughters and wanted a relationship with them but they were of an age that they could still have a relationship with you without EBs approval, is this true or just what sounded like a good reason?

If you really tried to warn Adam about EB then why did you go along with the brother/sister explaination? How did you try to warn Adam?

I know that some of these questions you may not want to answer. I can in a way understand that. I also hope that you can understand why some of us have a problem supporting Adam or any other family members that now claim to have been bullied or whatever by EB. After all, we are talking about the death of a child that could not protect herself. If so many people really cared about her in life as they now claim to in death then it makes it very hard to understand why more was not done to help Zahra.

One thing we got to remember is Aaron wouldn't know a whole lot that has happened in the last few months, him and Elisa had a falling out in February and they haven't saw each other since, so that is almost 8 months of him not being in the lives of Elisa.. Anything could have happened in 8 months he wasn't aware of..IMO just saying !

ty I phrased the question the best way I could while keeping in mind that there had been a falling out and that his knowledge could be new or from his stepdaughters, etc.

Railgbugfreak answered my question that his brother is the source of this info and the brother had the info because SY lived with their dad. Thanks again railbug :)

Hi Aaron, I appreciate y'all coming on here to give some info to us. Also, condolences on the loss of such a beautiful child. It's safe to say we all share in the pain of her loss but she was in your life and it has to be hard knowing the info that has come out with the release of the search warrants.

My question is: Did Zahra take to being part of your extended family like a duck to water? After being with her gmother KB for so long, did she enjoy having siblings and aunties and uncles and cuzs around instead of being in granny's house? Do you think that EB had trouble that Zahra fit into the family so well and was getting attention from the family/kids that EB had worked so hard to manipulate/control?

thanks, take care and remember Zahra is beyond all the pain, she walked over to a better place

Did Zahra use the computer?
Did Zahra miss school?
Who was Zahra's best friend?
Did Zahra miss AU??
Did Zahra tell stories of AU??

Hi folks! Just a few notes.

I am noticing some repetition in the questions. Please read the thread before posting, and try not to duplicate questions, to save railbug some time.

What is helpful, though, is if you find your question has already been asked, hit the "thanks" so we can get some idea of which ones are shared by multiple posters.

As to question matter, try to stick to things pertaining to the case, and try to think about what you'd like to be asked or not in similar circumstances.

Naturally, AY has every right to just not answer questions he'd rather not, but it would be polite to consider these things first.

Thanks for your continued interest in this case, and I hope you are all adjusting as well as possible to this new flood of information!

Hi Railbugfreak,

I was wondering if EB was involved with IMVU while y'all were together? And if so - or if you have any idea - appx how much time did she devote to it? As in a lot, most of her day/night, hardly at all, etc.

I'd also like to congratulate you and your beautiful bride and wish you both many, many years of happiness.

Railbugfreak

I have no questions that you could answer. I just wanted to personally offer you my deepest sympathy and will keep you in my thoughts as you attempt to process this horrible tradgity.

Huge hugs to you.

Just asking if anyone knows if this is a dead thread now. I know AY doesn't have to answer these questions. Maybe we scared him off.

I watched the video interview of your brother, and he seemed to come across as pretty credible (to me at least), and being willing to even speak to a reporter and tell his side is encouraging. Do you think SY would do the same, speak with reporters, scedule an interview and get a chance to tell his side of the story?

Oh, and why did your father throw SY out of his house, if you don't mind me asking?

I am curious how Zahra could have been a bridesmaid in your wedding sinse you had a falling out with EB and AB back in February. Do you honestly think EB would have let her if she wasn't being invited...or was she? Also, there is a usually a little expense when it comes to being a bridesmaid, who was suppose to pay for the dress, shoes, etc, as it didn't appear that Bakers had much extra money.

Railbugfreak,

I just wanted to commend you for coming here and sharing your information with us. I know it is a painful ordeal right now.

Since I am supposed to ask a question and most of mine have been already answered, I will ask, How are YOU holding up?

Was EB industrious and handy with tools? Did she repair things around the home you shared?

Railbugfreak, I just wanted to say that from where I sit, it appears that you were able to bring some joy into Zahra's life and for that I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope that in the weeks, months and years to come that knowing that you were able to do that will bring you and the rest of the family some measure of comfort...

btw~I've said before and I'll say it again..if people judged me by the actions of my ex husband, I would be up the creek without a paddle..Sometimes we wonder ..what the h@ll we were thinking, huh? Good Luck To You and Yours..

eta~I hope that you will come back...when something this horrible happens...human nature in us all makes us want to know WHY..and you are about as close as we will ever come to understanding that...

Railbugfreak, thank you for sharing with us and welcome to WS!

I remember hearing that you tried to contact Karen Baker some months back - what became of that, did you find her back then and did she ever respond to your inquiries?

Was there a specific incident (that you can share) that prompted the search or was it ongoing trouble?

Thanks for all your time and attention. I can't imagine being in your position right now, I hope you are OK and come out on the other side intact. Everyone who cared about Zahra is in my prayers.

Take Care!

..as you and EB were living together up until the time she went over to australia, had you "met" AB in the IMVU community before you met him in person?

..how long had EB known AB before going to australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam