Question

DamiensQueen

Reaction score
So I was watching evil lives here shadows of death it was the new episode… has anyone heard of her and the case.. the case want cold in 2010 I believe.. I was just wondering.. it would be a good case.. the victim name is Kay she had a husband but he passed in 2010 of heart attack..he was so in love with her.. he had already been ruled out… now it’s just her sister that wants answers on her sisters case.. it happen in Georgia Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County.. I watched the episode it made want to fine answers for this family..

So I was watching evil lives here shadows of death it was the new episode… has anyone heard of her and the case.. the case want cold in 2010 I believe.. I was just wondering.. it would be a good case.. the victim name is Kay she had a husband but he passed in 2010 of heart attack..he was so in love with her.. he had already been ruled out… now it’s just her sister that wants answers on her sisters case.. it happen in Georgia Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County.. I watched the episode it made want to fine answers for this family..
Kay Wenal?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back