Questions and Hopefully Answers in the Cooper Harris Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why there were no witnesses from the day care at the hearing? Also, would it be made public knowledge is there were warrants issued to pull day care records?

I love the self checkout. It pains me to watch other people bag my groceries.

Wondering why there were no witnesses from the day care at the hearing? Also, would it be made public knowledge is there were warrants issued to pull day care records?

JMO but I think LE didn't call them because it probably wasn't considered essential in establishing probable cause. The daycare workers wouldn't have had any information about what Ross was doing that day beyond the fact that Cooper was never taken to daycare, and Stoddard could testify to that just as easily, seeing as how the defense is not denying it.

The defense might have called in daycare workers as character witnesses for RH I suppose (he always seemed like a devoted dad, we never saw anything to cause concern etc) but the prosecutor might have asked them if they knew about RH's propensity to send penis photos to minors and they'd have said no and the value of their character testimony would have decreased quite a bit, just like with the church lady. And the defense probably wouldn't have wanted to draw any extra attention to the daycare worker who heard LH say Ross must have left Cooper in the car.

:cow:

JMO but I think LE didn't call them because it probably wasn't considered essential in establishing probable cause. The daycare workers wouldn't have had any information about what Ross was doing that day beyond the fact that Cooper was never taken to daycare, and Stoddard could testify to that just as easily, seeing as how the defense is not denying it.

The defense might have called in daycare workers as character witnesses for RH I suppose (he always seemed like a devoted dad, we never saw anything to cause concern etc) but the prosecutor might have asked them if they knew about RH's propensity to send penis photos to minors and they'd have said no and the value of their character testimony would have decreased quite a bit, just like with the church lady. And the defense probably wouldn't have wanted to draw any extra attention to the daycare worker who heard LH say Ross must have left Cooper in the car.

:cow:

I think there is probably a lot more information the day care can provide to this case. But you're right, they're probably too far removed from RH's penis to be of any significance yet.

There was a witness who suddenly couldn't make it. Maybe she was from the daycare.

I don't know where to,out this, so I will put it here.

I am reading an Ann Rule book about David Brown who was highly unattractive, yet he was married six times by the time he was in his 30's.

He had his 14 year old daughter kill his 20 year old wife.

He tried to have his daughter die by giving her pills.

It is hard to believe that people do stuff like this to their own family members, but this guy was obsessed with sex and money.

This is from Amazon and a review of the book If You Really Loved Me

Book Description
Release date: April 1, 1992
There was only one way to please her father: Murder his wife....

David Brown was the consummate entrepreneur: a computer wizard and millionaire by age thirty-two. When his beautiful young wife was shot to death as she slept, Brown's fourteen-year-old daughter, Cinnamon, confessed to killing her stepmother. The California courts sentenced her harshly: twenty-four years to life. But in the wake of Cinnamon's murder conviction, thanks in part to two determined lawmen, the twisted private world of David Brown himself unfolded with astonishing clarity -- revealing a trail of perverse love, twisted secrets, and evil mind games. A complex and often dangerous investigation suggested a horrifying scenario: Was the seemingly bland David Brown really a stone-cold killer who convinced his own daughter to prove her love by killing for him? A man who turned young women into his own personal slaves, who collected nearly $1 million in insurance money, and married his dead wife's teenage sister, David Brown was a sociopath who would stop at nothing...a deadly charmer who almost got away with everything.

Yes, there was a witness from the daycare who was actually there at the PCH but had a "medical emergency" right before she was called to the stand and did not testify. Her name was Michelle or Melissa. It is back in one of the general discussion threads.

Her name was not Michelle nor Melissa. Her name is incorrectly spelled in the transcripts. She did not work at the daycare. So please provide the link that states she was a daycare worker. TIA

I don't know where to,out this, so I will put it here.

I am reading an Ann Rule book about David Brown who was highly unattractive, yet he was married six times by the time he was in his 30's.

He had his 14 year old daughter kill his 20 year old wife.

He tried to have his daughter die by giving her pills.

It is hard to believe that people do stuff like this to their own family members, but this guy was obsessed with sex and money.

This is from Amazon and a review of the book If You Really Loved Me

Book Description
Release date: April 1, 1992
There was only one way to please her father: Murder his wife....

David Brown was the consummate entrepreneur: a computer wizard and millionaire by age thirty-two. When his beautiful young wife was shot to death as she slept, Brown's fourteen-year-old daughter, Cinnamon, confessed to killing her stepmother. The California courts sentenced her harshly: twenty-four years to life. But in the wake of Cinnamon's murder conviction, thanks in part to two determined lawmen, the twisted private world of David Brown himself unfolded with astonishing clarity -- revealing a trail of perverse love, twisted secrets, and evil mind games. A complex and often dangerous investigation suggested a horrifying scenario: Was the seemingly bland David Brown really a stone-cold killer who convinced his own daughter to prove her love by killing for him? A man who turned young women into his own personal slaves, who collected nearly $1 million in insurance money, and married his dead wife's teenage sister, David Brown was a sociopath who would stop at nothing...a deadly charmer who almost got away with everything.

One of my fave AR books. Never understood how David Brown attracted these young women plus talked Cinnamon into taking the heat for him. SMH.

One of my fave AR books. Never understood how David Brown attracted these young women plus talked Cinnamon into taking the heat for him. SMH.

David Brown was making money, but it seems like he did a lot with insurance scam payments. Cars he destroyed on purpose. His wife's life insurance.

He was a big talker and very unattractive. Kind of like JRH.

He appeared to love his children a lot, but killing Cinnamon ( his daughter) would have been no problem.

She survived the pills he had her take.

It was always all about him

Her name was not Michelle nor Melissa. Her name is incorrectly spelled in the transcripts. She did not work at the daycare. So please provide the link that states she was a daycare worker. TIA

I am so sorry DeDee, I was going by the discussion in the first several posts in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-phone-call-when-JH-failed-to-talk-to-anyone

I don't have a MSM link so I will go back and delete my post. This will be my last post on Websleuths as I am making too many mistakes and pissing too many people off. I truly apologize! I am back to work full time and won't have time to respond to questions about my posts anyway so I'd best not participate anymore. Keep up the great sleuthing, everybody!

ETA: Oh my God, would you believe that there is no "edit post" option for me at the bottom of the offending post???? I alerted it and begged the mods to remove it. I don't know what else to do. :(

I am so sorry DeDee, I was going by the discussion in the first several posts in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-phone-call-when-JH-failed-to-talk-to-anyone

I don't have a MSM link so I will go back and delete my post. This will be my last post on Websleuths as I am making too many mistakes and pissing too many people off. I truly apologize! I am back to work full time and won't have time to respond to questions about my posts anyway so I'd best not participate anymore. Keep up the great sleuthing, everybody!

ETA: Oh my God, would you believe that there is no "edit post" option for me at the bottom of the offending post???? I alerted it and begged the mods to remove it. I don't know what else to do. :(

Don't leave us, Ccmakes3!!! Everyone makes mistakes and this was moving so fast!!

Please do not go!

Your posts are well-thought-out and, IMO, never rude or offensive.

If they were, I am sure the mods would have let you know.

You are a valuable member and if you leave, I would miss you and your comments. (((Hugs)))

Please don't stop posting. I can't even tell you how many times I've made a mistake, it happens to all of us! :blowkiss: We are all wonderfully imperfect!

CCmakes3, there is no need to apologize. There was certainly nothing offensive in your post. It is frustrating to see rumors become facts. I am often wrong. That is why I requested a link to the claim.

I listened many times to the PCH as the bailiff was calling for the witness...over and over and over again until I got it right. I found both her and her husband's sites. He's into music and she's a nutritionist. They are not involved, at all, except for knowing the couple, imho.

We learn from each other. It's why I enjoy WSs. I urge you to stay with us. Pretty please. :loveyou:

CC,
DO NOT LEAVE
I ---- WE NEED YOU HERE :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads