Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HI Jim, I saw you were going to do a segment but had to postpone. When you do the segment, will you ask DB/JI to come on the program? DB has been the talker, but I'd really like to hear some things from JI,

...what that afternoon was like, if he agrees with her latest DrP assessment of the lights, did he try to call/text her, does he know Megan, was the loaner phone working, why didn't he call SB and tell her he was late, etc...

Believe me, I would be delighted to interview them both. They know they have an open invitation.

1. I don't know if this question has been asked and answered before or not anywhere else on WS, but do you know why it took LE almost two weeks to "thoroughly" process the crime scene at Lisa's house?

2. Yesterday I saw your segment on HLN and you had said that LE still wants to interview the parent's separately, but in the Fox 4 article it said that LE had not tried to set up any interviews with the parents since they retained counsel. I don't really know how to see what is true when LE seems to contradict themselves, can you help me to understand that?

TIA

There was also an article in the KC Star that stated Steve Young said that there was no evidence to show that Lisa is deceased. Did Steve Young mention that fact to you and if so do you think it means that since all lab work is back in there was no forensic evidence to back the cadaver dog hit?

There was also an article in the KC Star that stated Steve Young said that there was no evidence to show that Lisa is deceased. Did Steve Young mention that fact to you and if so do you think it means that since all lab work is back in there was no forensic evidence to back the cadaver dog hit?

Can someone help me out here as to Steve Youngs' perspective on this? Sorry, been very busy latey- have not had a chance to catch up. But I am not sure I understand the forensics referred to.. Is he referring to toxicology or scrapings, blood, bodily fluids etc- and from what site(s)? TIA.

Can someone help me out here as to Steve Youngs' perspective on this? Sorry, been very busy latey- have not had a chance to catch up. But I am not sure I understand the forensics referred to.. Is he referring to toxicology or scrapings, blood, bodily fluids etc- and from what site(s)? TIA.

It was not good reporting. DeAnn addressed it in this post [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7757552&postcount=33"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now[/ame]

and further in that thread she links to her article with more clarification of the standings of the case.

Me too! The statement in regards to labwork was "all labwork."

The news release statements really get me because they sometimes contradict themselves. In one of the above it says LE have not requested interviews with the family since they retained a lawyer and the next sentence says they still want parents to consent to separate interviews. If you haven't asked, how can someone consent or deny to do something?

It was not good reporting. DeAnn addressed it in this post Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now

and further in that thread she links to her article with more clarification of the standings of the case.

I realize she confirmed with SY, what I don't get is if there was evidence of Lisa being deceased wouldn't the case be worked as and changed to a homicide investigation? The fact that she is still classified as abducted or missing and couple that with all labwork is back does seem to say: "There is no evidence of a deceased Lisa." I can see someone drawing that inference from those statements.

indicates to me (as i stated in that thread) that there's no (not enough) evidence of homicide... accidental death would fit the present classification :)

I realize she confirmed with SY, what I don't get is if there was evidence of Lisa being deceased wouldn't the case be worked as and changed to a homicide investigation? The fact that she is still classified as abducted or missing and couple that with all labwork is back does seem to say: "There is no evidence of a deceased Lisa." I can see someone drawing that inference from those statements.

DeAnn addresses the question of how the case is being investigated also in that thread. I will bump it and maybe the discussions here can be continued there.

we really should take this discussion to the 6 month thread over there ------------>> ;)

Personally, I'm going back to my hidey hole in the PL. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back