Questions for & Info from Gabe's Family **NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another question... since Quality Inn Clerk say she had the car seat at the counter when she checked in.....(not sure if Gabriel was in it)
Then meeting with the couple in parking lot...
Then car seat found in abandon car....can they tell us if the car seat was just thrown in the car or strapped in ....

Question: Have all the people who checked into the hotel maybe the 25th been checked out by LE, and were any cars seen that the couple or the Hispanic man got into or came out of,

Question: Were ALL of Gabe's belongings (except the diaper bag) left behind as one of the latest news articles reports - or just the folding crib and hospital bracelet?

From MissingGabe:

All of Elizabeth's items were found.

ETA: Noting again that questions regarding Gabe's diaper bag and other belongings cannot be addressed at this time.

I am not asking which of these next items have been found, if that's confidential.
I would like to know what type of documentation Elizabeth recieved when she had Gabriel. Here, it's the application for SS card, the hospital issue novelty birth certificate, the affadavit of parentage, the crib cards and hospital bands (3-4 of the bands, total.)

Did EJ receive the same types or just the birth certificate and bands?

Is the origin of the travel crib known? Was it the hotel's? Was it something EJ brought from home? Has LM seen it before?

From MissingGabe:

- December 22 is one of the sightings of the Hispanic man with whom Elizabeth was seen

- The sighting of Elizabeth with the Hispanic man and the couple in the parking lot of the hotel was on either December 24 or 25

I don't ask a lot of questions for the family as I feel that they must keep many things confidential for the sake of the investigation, and there are probably many things even the family is not privy to.
But here is a question I would REALLY like answered.
Does the family know if LE has checked to see if anyone matching the HG or the couple's description was staying in either hotel during the same timeframe as Elizabeth?

I'm sure they've checked, I hope they have. But I wanted to ask.

From MissingGabe:

For her hair salon visit on Dec 22, Elizabeth was there at 11am and stayed 1.5 to 2 hrs. Her conversation on the cell phone included talking about starting her new life in FL.

From MissingGabe:

- December 22 is one of the sightings of the Hispanic man with whom Elizabeth was seen

- The sighting of Elizabeth with the Hispanic man and the couple in the parking lot of the hotel was on either December 24 or 25

I understand that this may not be able to be revealed, but is there a time associated with the confirmed sighting of EJ and HG on Dec. 22?

Does the family know if LE has talked to EJ's friend from Boston? The one who EJ talked about visiting just after Gabe was born, and who asked EJ about her "new life" on MS.
Was this person able to give any insight or info?

It seems that EJ was in contact with this person at some point after leaving Tempe.

How many times did EJ threaten LM with adopting out Gabriel and when was the last time she did so prior to 12/08/09?

Silly question I am sure. I would hope all has been checked out. However, have the Walmart,Dollar General, Fred's,Sam's, BJ's, Family Dollar,Walgreens,CVS, Super D,Target,Super K,Cost Co...any budget type, stores been checked out close to the hotel EJ stayed at ????? Food, Diapers, anything else that she can go to that she would have within her budget....I do realize some of these stores would require membership....

2 school related questions:
1) why was she expelled?
2) what was the name of the prep school in Boston?

From MissingGabe:

- Because no one has been able to identify and talk with any male companion, whereas it is known there was at least one male companion, there is currently no way to confirm that there was only one male companion. The thinking is that there was only one, but there is currently no way to confirm that.

- All descriptions are of a Hispanic male, but again, keep in mind that there's currently no ID and interview to confirm for sure.

- There have been efforts to try to determine whether Elizabeth had any companions during her drive from Tempe to San Antonio, but it has not been able to be determined either way (that she did or that she did not). It's just unknown.

==============

The other question that came up was confirmation of Elizabeth's arrival on December 21, or whether it might have been December 20. This one needs a couple days. Sorry.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back