Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excerpt of an email I received overnight from Mike Lerette: "I keep getting emails from media and family about this emotional affair with Samantha Branda. I'll clarify it so you can hear it right from my words.

I had not ever meet nor spoken with Samantha or James Brando until I came into town the day following Lisa's dissapearance. I do not know who your source is or why they would say these things."

When was the last time Mike was in Missouri prior to Lisa being missing? When was the last time he was at DB & JI's house? Was there ever even an opportunity for Mike to meet Samantha?

Ron,
If I remember correctly, you looked at Megan's phone records. Were there any outgoing numbers or incoming numbers she didn't recognize during late Oct. 3rd, early Oct. 4th timeframe? I'm wondering if whoever tried to call her number using Deb's phone may have used a different phone to call later. Thanks!

Excerpt of an email I received overnight from Mike Lerette: "I keep getting emails from media and family about this emotional affair with Samantha Branda. I'll clarify it so you can hear it right from my words.

I had not ever meet nor spoken with Samantha or James Brando until I came into town the day following Lisa's dissapearance. I do not know who your source is or why they would say these things."

BBM

If this is true, then what would that do to the theory that JB took Lisa for revenge against DB? Quite interesting.

Did you copy and paste this email? If so, that doesn't look like ML's writing, judging from his twitter posts. This looks like someone a bit uneducated with poor grammar....not to mention they misspelled the name Brando.

Also, if this is Mike Lerette, he would know exactly who your source is and last night, this morning would not be the first he's heard of it or the family wouldn't be defending him the way they are. Surely one had asked him the minute they heard about it. Makes no sense.

Did you do a search on the email?

How do you know it was really Lerette who wrote it?

ETA: I know you have done both, I'm asking what others are probably thinking.

The attempt to discredit me continues. In a message from Cindy LeRette (aunt to Deborah Bradley and mother to Mike LeRette) to Megan Wright, she tells Megan not to trust me and that I don't have her best interest at heart.

"That's fine Megan I don't expect for you to believe me through a private message. Just try your best to stay away from him, you've told him all you know and please leave it at that."

The attempt to discredit me continues. In a message from Cindy LeRette (aunt to Deborah Bradley and mother to Mike LeRette) to Megan Wright, she tells Megan not to trust me and that I don't have her best interest at heart.

"That's fine Megan I don't expect for you to believe me through a private message. Just try your best to stay away from him, you've told him all you know and please leave it at that."

My question is why?? Why in the world would that woman care what Megan was talking to you about?? I don't get it whats it to her if Megan wants to talk to you 10 times a day, should she so choose to do?? There's something missing as in why in the world would this woman care anything even remotely about Megan Wright? There is major info missing to even attempt to make logical sense of this issue???:waitasec:

Just returned from arraignment for alleged weekend stabbing by Dane Greathouse. Covered for Platte Co Landmark, details in Feb 29th edition (I'll post a link when the time comes). I spoke to alleged victim's parents and a woman who may have been Dane's mother. The slender middle aged woman blew Dane a kiss as she left the courtroom and was reprimanded by a deputy. The woman declined to identify herself and only made it clear she wished not to speak beyond giving the impression she is not a fan of my blogs.

BBM

If this woman was not disruptive, not vocal, not acting out, why would she be reprimanded by a deputy for an innocent blown kiss?

My question is why?? Why in the world would that woman care what Megan was talking to you about?? I don't get it whats it to her if Megan wants to talk to you 10 times a day, should she so choose to do?? There's something missing as in why in the world would this woman care anything even remotely about Megan Wright? There is major info missing to even attempt to make logical sense of this issue???:waitasec:

Yes, the phone call is one of the things the lawyers have pointed to as evidence DB and JI were not involved. If they truly thought Megan could have a connection (knowingly or unknowingly) to who took Lisa, why on earth would they not want her to talk?

BBM

If this woman was not disruptive, not vocal, not acting out, why would she be reprimanded by a deputy for an innocent blown kiss?

I'm guessing they want no "communication" with the prisoner. Even though I'm far from a Dane fan, for crying out loud, it's the guy's mom.

Megan Wright is moving back to the KC area. She has again offered to go try to talk to John "Jersey" Tanko to see what he can tell her. She is happy to help and says either he'll talk or tell her to rot. I continue to doubt whether Megan knows anything herself to help this case. If she did, I'm sure she would already been happy to collect some reward money.

Yes, the phone call is one of the things the lawyers have pointed to as evidence DB and JI were not involved. If they truly thought Megan could have a connection (knowingly or unknowingly) to who took Lisa, why on earth would they not want her to talk?

Yes, very strange. I'm not sure I believe it is because they care about Megan's well being.

Were there other messages back and forth between them? The first part sounds like a response to something.

OK...I must be missing something big here. How do DB's mother and aunt know Megan Wright? How do they know her well enough to communicate with her?

OK...I must be missing something big here. How do DB's mother and aunt know Megan Wright? How do they know her well enough to communicate with her?

DB's aunt does NOT know Megan Wright. She sent her a FB message under her fake name Ragan Rose, which Cindy told me was her alias back in January. That's why Megan contacted me she thought it was hinky and didn't know it was Cindy.

I just want to make sure I understand. Mike LeRette emailed you and said he'd never met SB prior to Lisa being missing. Was there any investigating into whether the rumor of their affair was true?

Now MW is emailing you with copies of a conversation with Mike's mom? How would Mike's mom have MW's contact information? Was this on Facebook?

Why does DB's family care so much about you and what you are doing?

DB's aunt does NOT know Megan Wright. She sent her a FB message under her fake name Ragan Rose, which Cindy told me was her alias back in January. That's why Megan contacted me she thought it was hinky and didn't know it was Cindy.

Why does she have an alias?

Were there other messages back and forth between them? The first part sounds like a response to something.

Nope. Again this was an alias Cindy used. The only other family members Megan has heard from was AI back on November 12 when she wanted to know who all Megan had talked to (I think eluding to the fact Stanton never interviewed her) and Johnny C.

Wow! This is starting to sound like an episode of Jerry Springer! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member