Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that she used the dumpster at Tony's to dispose of the body. If someone does call Sutton ask them what days the trash is collected. I am dying to know if it was collected 2.6 days after June 16th. But I think she would have parked by the dumpster, and then shortly before pick up time taken trash down from Tony's apartment, this would attract no attention from anyone, pop the trunk on the car parked right next to the dumpster, she dropped the bag from the apartment into the trunk and moved the bag with Caylee in it to the dumpster, adrenaline probably pumping closes the trunk and gets the hell out of there without thinking about the bag that is now in the trunk. That is how I think it got there and why.

No need to call.....everything's on the internet! City of Orlando Public Works

I have a few questions that may have been asked or answered but can't find them. What time frame were KC and JG supposedly dating? How long did they date before they got engaged? Were they still engaged when Caylee was born? How long did they remain engaged after JG took the paternity test? When and why did they break up? Did JG believe she was employed? If JG believed KC was employed, who did he think was watching Caylee when she was at work? Was and is JG employed? If so, where?

Sorry if this is redundant. More and more, I believe the facts leading up to the murder by all principles involved are crucial in order to find the truth in all the lies.

Cocoamom, I went to the Sutton Place Apartments site and was able to take a 'virtual tour'. I saw that the water there and where there were two railed wooden areas over the water. I wonder if this water has been searched? If not, it really SHOULD be. It would be rather private at night. Casey could have had Caylee in one of the rolling coolers we have seen in the pic of she and Caylee at the beach.

I honestly do think that Caylee was in Amy's wrecked car at some point when it was parked at Tony's. Also, having a car cover would also mask the smell somewhat. We had a car cover over a vintage Thunderbird until we sold it, and I can tell you it was really sturdy. It would also have been used as a wrap or top to put a body in (ugh, can't believe I am writing this).

Also, Tony would have been notified by management that the car had to be moved. Usually they would even put a description of the vehicle that had to be moved even if they had to look under the car cover to get it.

I have no idea if they have done any water searches near Tony's - They read here so hopefully they have searched many, many areas mentioned that we have deduced that they may not have - many minds together!

I lived in a lot of apartments in my life. No, unless parking is severely limited, management doesn't usually make any kind of habit of requiring a car be towed. Under a cover and they don't know, it may be some tenant's second car. Most apts don't care as long as there is enough parking for everyone. Looks like Sutton Place has plenty of parking to me!

I'm sure that if there were something to do with Amy's car, with Lee's "key" reference, they would have already tracked her car down. That just seems too obvious to me that LE would miss that - I just don't think they missed it - I think they haven't told us about it yet.

I also think that there will be a zillion page dump right before trial and we will get most of our answers then. We will be reading forever!!! Yahoo! Can't wait - gotta go now - eye drops to buy!

Mom2Chloe - I LOVE your theory. I believe she put Caylee in AH's wrecked car and sooooooo wish I knew whatever happened to it. We talked about this on "Where's AH wrecked car" thread.....

Maybe we will get some info on her car in the next set of docs!

As for the code talk..... sometimes I think "blackjack" was code for "Caylee".

Their conversation makes no sense --- I wasn't at Universal for fun but not necessarily for work, either...but with mutual friends. WTH does that mean?????????????

If we could solve that, we could very well solve this case!
I wish that were the case, but I just think it was Casey's way of eluding answering his questions. She really didn't answer how she could have lost the phone, but not the card.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Snipped from link above and bolded by me:

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s.

LEE: Case, if you had your Black Jack with you and you lost your Black Jack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, I’m trying just to figure out why, you wouldn’t lose both, you know what I mean?

CASEY: Well that’s the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket. It’s a decent size phone, almost the size of the phone that you have now. It could have easily fallen out of my purse.
my personal view here is that they are talking about Caylee and Casey is telling him that she lost Caylee at Universal, but maybe at JBP, or the mall. She can't remember where she lost her, because she was busy talking on the phone!! ok last part just kidding. Seriously though, even though it got confusing, and is probably just more Casey huey, I think that's what she is saying she lost. She couldn't admit to her mother or anyone else that she lost her kid one day, she can't remember when, or where, so someone must have stolen her, or they would have found her by now, right?
It's just a thought folks.
Ok, I'll probably get blasted, but after reading the latest docs, I'm not sure they have enough physical evidence to prove Caylee is dead, only that something died, and it wasn't a cow, pig, or a dog.
I do want to know what Casey was doing when everyone thought she was working, but she wasn't. Where was she going? I know she was hanging around with one of her friends, Ryan IIRC when she first lost her job. The impression seriously is though that she didn't enjoy hanging around with Caylee, and she didn't want to grow up. I also know she wanted to teach her mom a lesson, but maybe, just maybe, she lost her somewhere, walking around universal, or JBP, or the mall, and know one found her or someone found her and decided to keep her. it could happen, maybe.
I just want to add that none of her friends or family believe that she intentionally harmed Caylee, not even one.
She is a liar, and a thief. No one denies that. I know at the beginning lots of people thought she left her in her car seat, but the dogs didn't hit there. So she didn't die in her car seat. The only thing that makes me really doubt the she lost her somewhere story is that her doll was found in the back seat and Caylee wouldn't go anywhere without her.
I'm just thinking outside the box folks.

My opinion is that she used the dumpster at Tony's to dispose of the body. If someone does call Sutton ask them what days the trash is collected. I am dying to know if it was collected 2.6 days after June 16th. But I think she would have parked by the dumpster, and then shortly before pick up time taken trash down from Tony's apartment, this would attract no attention from anyone, pop the trunk on the car parked right next to the dumpster, she dropped the bag from the apartment into the trunk and moved the bag with Caylee in it to the dumpster, adrenaline probably pumping closes the trunk and gets the hell out of there without thinking about the bag that is now in the trunk. That is how I think it got there and why.

Most apartment communities have the dumpsters located at the exits and it's up to the tenant to dispose of their own trash. It's not picked up at the building. Usually they are camouflaged and can be level with the ground so you don't have to pick something up over your head to sling it in. They are emptied every day and sometimes more than once. Attached is a photo of the exit at Sutton Place, the purple arrow is where the dumpster is located, the red arrow is the regular exit.

Would this be the right one for Tony's apartment?
I thought Tony's apartment was in Winter Park?
I found the commercial contract from Winter Park but it did not have a pick up schedule.

Looking up the Public Works for Winter Park, I was directed to the WM general website, where I typed in the zip code for the apartment complex, which took me to a page that listed the Orlando link I posted above, so I'm going to guess they are managed centrally in Orlando for the entire area.

I know i have said this before ..How well did the police search the Anthony's house?? Every time the garage door opens I wonder if Caylee could be in one of those boxes or even the freezer. Have they looked in every nook and cranny? ,if someone knows, the answer to how well it has been searched please post. That would be horrible but several cases have come to light,where people have been found in the family freezer. She was so small. This is something that should Never happen but so sad it happens way to much.

I'm sure this has been discussed at length before but I've never seen an answer.

How and when did KC get Zenaida's information from Sawgrass?? She knew she looked at the apartments because Zenaida signed a guest card.

Very good insight into how far Casey would go!

Looking up the Public Works for Winter Park, I was directed to the WM general website, where I typed in the zip code for the apartment complex, which took me to a page that listed the Orlando link I posted above, so I'm going to guess they are managed centrally in Orlando for the entire area.

Thank you!

So according to that info they pick up the trash at on Monday and Thursday in that area. Thursday fits in perfectly with the 2.6 days/62.4 hours if she died on Monday afternoon.

Question? If Le had remains of Caylee would they have to tell the grandparents (they aren't guardians )? Especially if LE discovers family might be connected in a round about way or something more sinister. Is the investigation still ongoing? Doe any new information discovered have to be turned over to JB? Thanks all you sluething minds!

I need some help, please? Does anyone know how to tell when a video that has been posted on Youtube was made? Not the date it was uploaded, but the actual date the video was taped?

Thanks,

Salem

I'm sure this has been discussed at length before but I've never seen an answer.

How and when did KC get Zenaida's information from Sawgrass?? She knew she looked at the apartments because Zenaida signed a guest card.

Very good insight into how far Casey would go!
Unknown, I'm afraid. And yes, if you search the threads you will see a great deal of discussion, but maybe taking a look could trigger something new.

I don't know the answer, but I thought of the same horrid thing. :(

I'd swear that was gray trunk-type carpeting. If you look up, moving your eyes up, there's almost a black backing -- back of trunk?

The poor wee child looks like she's been crying forever. It wouldn't surprise me if she were on her knees in that picture coming out of a trunk after being locked in there. Hair is sweaty. She's clearly terrified. :(

Cropped picture, maybe?

Heartless cow for a mother little Caylee had.

I have a few questions that may have been asked or answered but can't find them. What time frame were KC and JG supposedly dating? How long did they date before they got engaged? Were they still engaged when Caylee was born? How long did they remain engaged after JG took the paternity test? When and why did they break up? Did JG believe she was employed? If JG believed KC was employed, who did he think was watching Caylee when she was at work? Was and is JG employed? If so, where?

Sorry if this is redundant. More and more, I believe the facts leading up to the murder by all principles involved are crucial in order to find the truth in all the lies.
Ok...now I'm trying to work backwards...I thought I read they got engaged on New Year's Day and I'll assume that was after Caylee was born. I thought they had a brief fling about a year earlier (but a couple of months after Caylee was conceived). I'm not sure exactly when Casey told Jesse about being pregnant, but it was proabbly about the same time she admitted it to her parents...and a couple of months before Caylee was born in August. I don't know if she "saw" Jesse while pregnant, but strange he never noticed her being pregnant...come to think of it...it's never been discussed what her friends must have thought. We know Lee noticed, but that's all I've read. I would think whatever dating occured happened more seriously after Caylee was born thru the following April.
Sure hope I'm not ALL wrong.

I am not sure where to asked this question,
I was going through the docs on fox various docs on page 46 and found a tip that I don't remeber hearing about.
The tip said that they were with Caylee on 7/3 to 7/17 and she was in danger.
Does anybody know anything about this tip?
If there was thread on it?

Btw~ No one describes a place or a road in a city they know well as "the bottom left side of town" unless they are looking at a map to describe it.

Ok...now I'm trying to work backwards...I thought I read they got engaged on New Year's Day and I'll assume that was after Caylee was born. I thought they had a brief fling about a year earlier (but a couple of months after Caylee was conceived). I'm not sure exactly when Casey told Jesse about being pregnant, but it was proabbly about the same time she admitted it to her parents...and a couple of months before Caylee was born in August. I don't know if she "saw" Jesse while pregnant, but strange he never noticed her being pregnant...come to think of it...it's never been discussed what her friends must have thought. We know Lee noticed, but that's all I've read. I would think whatever dating occured happened more seriously after Caylee was born thru the following April.
Sure hope I'm not ALL wrong.

I think I remember reading somewhere that JG's dad also noticed she was pregnant! So, I think they dated when she was pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.