• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The angle of the picture is misleading as to the size of the yard. Believe me, there is plenty of landscape there where a child could be hidden for any length of time. Plus, there's another section of the yard that surrounds the substantial pool they have, also.

Barely looks like the same yard to me.....& it's messy.

Hmmm.....Looks to me like the pool has been drained/taken down.

Barely looks like the same yard to me.....& it's messy.

Hmmm.....Looks to me like the pool has been drained/taken down.

The pool is down along the house. In the picture, follow the covered porch up and to the right......the pool is located in that area, out of this frame.

After looking at these photos there is no way GA could have used up all that lime he purchased and used on July 4th. One bag or two would have covered front and back yard. Could LE have found lime in Caylees 3 in of bone testing. How many bags were used out of GA's total purchase? I don't believe GA found a sale on lime and decided to stock up for the future. There was talk on W/S about being worried the protesters might step on their property and burn there feet. What type of person puts lime on their yard in the middle of summer where their dogs walk, and possibly where their grandaughter would play when she returned home for her birthday?

Maybe the vacums have lime in them due to lime being shaken & poured over Caylee's deceased body before being thrown away. If this happened there would be no tissue left. This would cause a more rapid deconstruction of the body.

The pool is down along the house. In the picture, follow the covered porch up and to the right......the pool is located in that area, out of this frame.

TY......like I said, it sure looks a lot different.

I dont know where to post this so decided to put it here in hopes it is ok. I want to wish EVERYONE on this forum a very Happy New Year and a healthy one as we all continue our quest into the Anthony saga. I feel like we are preparing a script for a new soap opera- "Days of Casey Anthony".

Anyone here following the story that Lee has moved out today? He left a bunch of stuff behind and LE has taken some items? I am waiting for a person that took pictures of the things including some strange picture.

I have a question! I have been listening to Lee talk with Casey in the jail and he is asking her who he can trust. He mentions Annie and a Malena (sp?), to which Casey responds "don't even bother". In other words...don't bother talking to them because she can't trust them to help or be on her side. I know who Annie is, but who is Malena?

Thanks, Seems her remains were awfully close to at least one house. I guess, if these pets werent buried and just dumped that would explain the smell to most people.

Something else I wonder about is why, when they had cadaver dogs in that area, no scent was picked up....IIRC, they can smell through water. Correct?

Having lived fairly close to a swamp and having driven past one often, I can tell you that there are smells all of the time-some pleasant and some not so pleasant. It can really depend on the time of the year. Wind direction can determine whether or not you can smell what's in there.

Is anyone having a harder time ?
I am :(
Today i have been sobbing and sobbing - doing it now as I type.
I feel like I need counselling !
How ridiculous is that :(
But I cant help it , I keep looking at her face (because its everywhere - I guess I could NOT go online and then I wont see it here in Oz) But I keep looking at her dear sweet little face and I can not believe she is Dead.
It seems surreal. And even though i am talking about it and at times clinically even, discussing remains and so on
there are days when I just look at her sweet little face, and tribute sights and it rips myheart
Maybe its because I have a little girl whose birthday is only a couple of days apart from Caylees..although my daughter is a little older..
Why does this little girl hurt my heart (and so many others who do not know her) so much (not as in Caylee hurting us but her dying hurts us - sigh does that makes sense )
:(

Maybe you need to take a step back. It isn't healthy to get so wrapped up in the case. She isn't someone that you knew personally. I understand being sympathetic to the little girl but you're doing so at the expense of your mental health and that's not good. Read a humorous book or watch a funny movie but get away from this for a few days.

From what W/S have seen it appears the only true tears from KC are provoked by her fathers presence. Those same type of tears were displayed during the first bond hearing when GA took the stand. Why what appears to be authentic tears only arise in front of Daddy?

She's daddy's girl and his being disappointed in her hurts. I don't read anything else into it. We all want our parent's approval. KC certainly was never going to get that from Cindy and now George sees her for what she is.

geezus that is tiny. i thought they had a pool??? there's just no way you could hide a child's body there--i've seen vegetable patches bigger than that (not a j/k!)

It's a round above ground pool and not very large.

Anyone here following the story that Lee has moved out today? He left a bunch of stuff behind and LE has taken some items? I am waiting for a person that took pictures of the things including some strange picture.

That's interesting. Do you have a link so I can read up on it? Thanks!

From what W/S have seen it appears the only true tears from KC are provoked by her fathers presence. Those same type of tears were displayed during the first bond hearing when GA took the stand. Why what appears to be authentic tears only arise in front of Daddy?

'cos Daddy's usually back off at the sight of tears - Mummy's not so much so?

Someone here is also saying that they heard that he wanted the carpets cleaned well, etc etc etc.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/b...earch_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1894

I am waiting for the pictures this poster posted to be approved. I am curious as to what the strange picture is.

Something is rattling in the back of my frazzled brain that Lee rented. Could it be that his lease is up December 31st, and it's just coinciding with all this other stuff going on at the moment?

Something is rattling in the back of my frazzled brain that Lee rented. Could it be that his lease is up December 31st, and it's just coinciding with all this other stuff going on at the moment?

I don't find it particularly strange that anyone would be moving from a rental, but nothing seems to follow the logical conclusions in this case.

It was said that LA lived close to his parents.
Did he live in a house on Hopespring Drive?

No - not on Hopespring. But he was said to live very close - "just around the corner". I think he could be there in just a couple of minutes.

It was said that LA lived close to his parents.
Did he live in a house on Hopespring Drive?

I don't know the exact address but I have seen a map. If you draw a line to the where the body is found, his former (as of today) living quarters is directly opposite about equidistant from the body's location as the CA and GA house.

grave-LA-Ahouse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member