Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Lee's girlfriend is being accused of covering up? This is beyond ridiculous, really. And she really does not deserve it.

lol I don't think her pants were 'rolled up' at all...they were crop pants, standard attire for those in warm climates. I agree there's nothing that points to her involvement in anything.

will air on court TV? Unless they take a plea bargain to avoid the trial (which to me does not appear to be the case). I was wondering if it might be on court TV or TruTv (now called LOL) like the other high profile cases. Esp since this as caught all the nations attention? How do they decide which trials to air on there? Just curious as to other's views on this?

Some cable network will scoop it up. I know I'll be glued to it....

will air on court TV? Unless they take a plea bargain to avoid the trial (which to me does not appear to be the case). I was wondering if it might be on court TV or TruTv (now called LOL) like the other high profile cases. Esp since this as caught all the nations attention? How do they decide which trials to air on there? Just curious as to other's views on this?

Here's hoping!

I would have to think they would try to air it. I am not sure how they go about getting permission to do that...but I have to think they know how many people have been following this case. I know I have seen some coverage of this case on TruTv lately - especially since finding the body.

I forgot to add that with all the high profile defense experts...TruTv would have to be drooling at the possibility of covering it.

Yes it will air - why? Every single Baez court requests have aired - plus the Sunshine Law - Florida, everything is out in the open - because of the high interest in this case TruTV will eat this up

It should also be live on the net and that is how I will be watching as to not have to deal with the commercial breaks That is how I have watched several trials that Tru-Tv covers if you go to there website when the trial is on you can watch the whole thing that way they show all the photos of crime scene and all the evidence live that way...

Yes it will air - why? Every single Baez court requests have aired - plus the Sunshine Law - Florida, everything is out in the open - because of the high interest in this case TruTV will eat this up

I am just asking.....
Would not a case that is aired on TV have to be an agreement that is accepted by the Anthony's/Casey?
Sure JB would like that....
and Casey may think she is a movie star.
I do not think the Anthoneys can stand any more media.

Those high profile defense people will demand it. They can't make money unless they're on television.

I have a question I posed on another thread before I saw this one.

If a skull and "neck" bones were found, could the ME determine if the neck had been broken? I.E., the computer searches?

I see what you're saying, however it is unlikely that she was thinking that letting the dogs out to go to the bathroom was going to be destroying evidence. And as someone else said, maybe she was trying to get it out of the way fast before it hit the fan. Who knows?

Who even knew that LE had any interest in searching the Anthony home again at that point? This is not some huge conspiracy that they're all in on. If Mallory hadn't been listening to the news, she may not have even known about the body being found.

It should also be live on the net and that is how I will be watching as to not have to deal with the commercial breaks That is how I have watched several trials that Tru-Tv covers if you go to there website when the trial is on you can watch the whole thing that way they show all the photos of crime scene and all the evidence live that way...

That's why Tru.tv drives me nuts. Then the host has to tell me what they said as if I can't understand...

I am just asking.....
Would not a case that is aired on TV have to be an agreement that is accepted by the Anthony's/Casey?
Sure JB would like that....
and Casey may think she is a movie star.
I do not think the Anthoneys can stand any more media.

I could be wrong, but I would think that the perp doesn't have a choice. It's a judge's decision.

The A's don't have a choice. Not their trial. KC is an adult.

I have two questions:

1. Did we ever find out who posted (or was behind) the second bond?

2. Did anybody map the route when CA and KC tried to elude those following, stopped under the underpass, switched cars, etc. I'm wondering now if there was more to that little drama than was apparent at the time -- i.e., was it anywhere near where the remains have been found?

This may have been asked and discussed - haven't seen it.

Since the remains were found near a school - is it possible security cameras may have picked up who left her there? Guessing it's only a remote possibility but wouldn't that be too sweet?

KC loves the camera....:rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me where I can find statements from CA about the argument she had with KC the night before Caylee disapeared

AND

GA about the "trunk incident" when KC did not want him going in the car.

I've searched but I'm not having much luck.....Thanks

I wonder if the Anthonys will stay at that home or sell it? Don't know if they could stay and handle the memories of Caylee in there- they probably will move

Can anyone tell me where I can find statements from CA about the argument she had with KC the night before Caylee disapeared

AND

GA about the "trunk incident" when KC did not want him going in the car.

I've searched but I'm not having much luck.....Thanks

I *think* as to the first question...it came from Jesse's interview with LE. He relayed that LA told him about the fight between CA & KC. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...en_casey_cindy_revealed_in_new_documents.html

We first heard it, I believe, when Mark Furhman was in Orlando with Greta. It was also referenced in Rick's emails to his sister in the latest set of documents.

George's acount of the "trunk incident" comes from his video interview with LE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXstJBhXnko

If you need help, I can help you chase down the actual docs.

This may have been asked and discussed - haven't seen it.

Since the remains were found near a school - is it possible security cameras may have picked up who left her there? Guessing it's only a remote possibility but wouldn't that be too sweet?

KC loves the camera....:rolleyes:

Boots excellent thought! The only thing is it's been so very long that by now it'd have been taped over..wahhhhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom