Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were pictures of Jonbenét. I highly doubt they were nude. When people describe them as "cute" what comes to mind is JB dressed up, or with make up on, or making pageant poses.

I think they were thrown down in the basement.

Is there more to this story about the pictures?

I wish I could tell you more but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information about them. They are not discussed very frequently.

For instance I'd like to know if they were lose photographs kept somewhere or if they were taken out of an album.

What did Stan Garnett mean by: "the extremely unusual nature of this situation for which there is virtually no legal precedent anywhere?"

http://www.bouldercounty.org/doc/da/guest opinion-jonbenet.pdf
When the plaintiffs in the recent lawsuit first requested these documents, I checked with investigators as to whether such disclosure would jeopardize the investigation. Being assured that it would not, as the custodian of these archival documents, I responded
repeatedly to the plaintiffs that I would not release any document absent a court order to do so, both to protect the viability of grand jury secrecy and due to the extremely unusual nature of this situation for which there is virtually no legal precedent anywhere.

Hi Johnjay,

Yes I have read his article several times and each time I seem to find more information between the lines.

It is evident that personally he seems to wish that this case had been tried in court.

What I found sad in this article is that not once did he refer to the victim - I wish he had stated something to the effect that if this case had been tried in an open court
then there could have been justice for the little six year old JonBenet.

I would like the answer to why JBR was redressed in size-12 Bloomies panties which would have been absolutely huge on her. Why did they not go up and get her regular panties from her drawer, but instead used the new panties which were to be a Christmas present for a niece? Who would have known that JonBenet had been wearing the Wednesday Bloomies on Christmas day?

I would like the answer to why JBR was redressed in size-12 Bloomies panties which would have been absolutely huge on her. Why did they not go up and get her regular panties from her drawer, but instead used the new panties which were to be a Christmas present for a niece? Who would have known that JonBenet had been wearing the Wednesday Bloomies on Christmas day?
My best guess is because she was redressed by a male that never noticed. And BR seems more likely than JR. I think he would have noticed.

My best guess is because she was redressed by a male that never noticed. And BR seems more likely than JR. I think he would have noticed.

A male might have grabbed the panties, IF he knew they were close by, but not bother to match the day of the week she was wearing. And if he'd noticed how big they were, he'd likely have changed his mind mid-process and gone to get her regular underwear.

What happened to the size-6 Wednesday pair of Bloomies panties? Those are the key to this case. Or, they would have been the key. I'm sure they have long been destroyed by now, and all the DNA with them.

At the moment I am about 1/2 way through reading the P. Woodward book. If there is truth behind the fact the Ramsey's didn't pay for their lawyers in CO. Where did their millions go???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment I am about 1/2 way through reading the P. Woodward book. If there is truth behind the fact the Ramsey's didn't pay for their lawyers in CO. Where did their millions go???

observation,
Some offshore account, you know that financial planning stuff, e.g. if anyone asks you tell them its all gone!

observation,
Some offshore account, you know that financial planning stuff, e.g. if anyone asks you tell them its all gone!

I really could care less about about their finances are but when I read they didn't need to pay for their defense attorneys- I was just surprised, if it's even true. JR made a point of saying how broke he had become maybe more because he was not as employable vs. attorney fees. We know LW certainly made a bundle.

Paula Woodward:

"Four people 'testified' that there was NO prior sexual abuse."

(Wonder who the four people were. John, Patsy, Beuf, and Smit?)

Paula Woodward:

"Four people 'testified' that there was NO prior sexual abuse."

(Wonder who the four people were. John, Patsy, Beuf, and Smit?)

Gardner, Doberson, Krugman?

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members